104

Mistaken Identity

Sehun got up and ran to the child. The girl look up when Sehun got by her side.
"Are you lost? Where's your umma? your appa?" he asked and with that she cried again.
"Aissh.. Calm her first..." Ae Mi carried the girl. "Okay, li'l one, I will ask.." she started smoothly.
The girl nodded, "So, where is your mama?" she asked.
"Bollasoyo.." she said softly. Ae Mi shot Sehun a 'see' look.
He just sighed, "For now, let's go touring around while looking for your mom okay?" he said.
The girl nodded again.

And so, they roam around Ae Mi carrying the girl.
"You tired?" Sehun asked suddenly worry in his eyes.
"Uh, kinda..." she replied. *He got this side too, good..* she thought.
"Let me have her..." he grab the girl and carried it in his arms. "Oppa..." the girl spoke.
"Ne?" he smiled. "Is she your girlfriend?" she sked innocently.
"Eh?" Ae Mi's eyes widened. Sehun just smiled, "What do you think?"
"She looks good..." the girl replied. "Ah, you forgot to ask but my name is Yoo Le."
"Unique name you got they Yoo Le-ah.." Ae Mi butted in just to change the topic.
"Yea~ komawo..." the girl beamed.

They were now sitting again in a bench, tired from walking and just watched Yoo Le playing around.
The Lost-and -Found booth was just near so they stayed near it.
"Sehun-ah.." she called his attention.
"What?" he look at her, she bowed her head avoiding his gaze.
"Thanks for today... I never thought that you will come and meet me.." she aid in a low voice.
Sehun chuckled, "Well, I was kinda bored and the hyungs are too tired so I came... Even though it's not meant for me.." he said with a sad tone in the last sentence.
Ae Mi looked up feeling sorry, "Mianhe... I didn't mean to be rude earlier... I was expecting it to be Luhan.. But I wasn't disapponted.. more of a shock."
Sehun smiled, "I understand... I hope----" he was cut off.


"Yoo Le!!" someone called out. The two abruptly stands up and watched the lady ran to the girl.
"Where have you been? Who's with you?" she asked.
Yoo Le pointed to the two of them and the lady walks to their direction.
"Thank you so much for looking after her!" she bowed many times.
They also bowed, "It's nothing imo.." Sehun politely said.
All these times, Ae Mi was just observing Sehun.
*He's nice all throughout the day... I guess he's not that bad at all..*
"Oh.. You look familiar.." Ae Mi was surprised to the lady.
Sehun held his fingers in his mouth. "Imo.. Kept it a secret.."
The lady smiled then grab her phone, "Can I take a picture?"
He nodded and then take the phone.

They posed at first then the lady called out Ae Mi.
Sehun pulled her close to him and then wrap his arms around her neck.
"Kimchi~~~" the lady said.
"Ah, can you held Yoo Le too?" she said as she pushed her daugther towards them.
"Sure!" Sehun happily carry Yoo Le.
"Stick together.." the lady blurted.
And once again, Sehun pulled her close to him, Ae Mi was now blushing like a tomato.

After the lady leave the two became silent again.
"Guess we need to part ways Sehun-ah..." she broke the silence.
Sehun just looked down and seems like he's sadden by the thought of it.
"Hey.." she poked him he snapped out. "Oh yeah..."
"Are you going home now?" she asked.
"Wait.." he held her hands. Ae Mi stared at him and to his hands holding hers. "What?"
"Let's go somewhere else before separating..." he said then drag her again.
She let him be. Somehow, she felt comfortable and even she doesn't want to part ways with him.
*I think I like him already...* she thought and blushed. *A fangirl will not do...* she thought again sadly.

"Let's do this before we go home..." she heared Sehun spoke and she nodded.

 

 

 

*****************************
SORRY for not updating yesterday!
well, here's the NEW CHAP!
and remind you, the next chap might be the END.. so STAY TUNED~!

anyways, can i ask a favor?
commenters, can you comment other things rather than "UPDATE SOON"
honestly, it didn't give me any drive to update..
just tell me about what you feel in the chapter and that will do GOOD! really..
Am not rude... please undertand :D