Meeting

Keibetsu eita Aijou

Yuko - chan, where is my seat ? She asked 

Yuko just smiled and points the vacant seat beside me. 

 

------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

7:16 am

Standing

 

 

I asked Yuko my seat, then, She points it to the Corner beside a Girl that I don't meet before.

She was just smiling like an idiot, while looking down on her desk.

 

I just ignore her and walk towards my seat.

--------------------------------------

 

Maeda Atsuko's POV

 

I was smiling like an Idiot, when she was talking to Yuko - chan. But, I really can't help it.

She was Goddess Like. No one can compare her beauty to anyone.

Then, She just walks to her seat, Beside me.

I immediately stopped smiling when she already seated. I guess I was too afraid that she'll see me Smiling.

I guess this is what they called Love at first sight. 

But anyway, I don't believe it though, that's not love at first sight.

For me, It's just Puppy Love.

My thought got suddenly broke when I was called by Mr. Kim, Our Math Teacher.

Atsuko - san, can you introduce yourself to the class.

[A/N: Jessica was living in Japan here. That's why they're being called by their Name with san, in korean it's shii.. ] 

Ah. Hai [A/N: Yes.] I stand up, then, go to the Front.

I can see Jessica directed her gaze to me. I just smile inside me.

 

I got to the front. I smiled widely showing my White Teeth then, bowed 90 degrees. 

Kon'nichiwa ! Maeda Atsuko desu~ Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ [A/N: Hello ! This is Maeda Atsuko. Nice to meet you~. ]

Then Bowed. Then Mr. Kim stands beside me, and said 

All of you, She is our Transferred Student from Fukuoka High School, Take good care of her, Atsuko - san, you can now seat.

I was walking back to my seat when they started gossiping about me.

" Isn't she the one who bumped into our Campus' Queenka ? "

" Hai ! "

" She doesn't really knows how scary when Mariko strikes. She can die anytime soon, haha. " The girls started laughing their hearts out. 

I got to my seat when, Yuko - chan smiled at me.

She's really Cheerful . I thought.

Don't worry, Jessica & I will protect you. Yuko - chan said to me. 

The Class started already. All of them did not even pay attention to what Mr. Kim says.

I can see in their eyes that some of them are sad, depressed and lonely. 

In my old school, no one does this when our Class starts.

They just listen to what the teacher says.

But, here, Each one of them, have things to do, like Minami who was busy listening songs in her mp3 with one earphone out. 

Jessica is spacing out. While, Yuko - chan is sleeping. 

What the hell ?!? I thought.

How can the all be like this. 

They don't care about education. 

Are they all that smart to ignore the Teacher ?

But, I also found myself spacing out so, I think I made a mistake too. 

I broke my thought & Listened carefully to the Teacher.

 

Soon, The Class Ended. All of them goes to the Cafeteria & Searched for a Table.

 

Me, Yuko - chan & Jessica sits on the Table behind Mariko, their Queenka.

 

Yuko - chan was the one who really loves to talk a lot.

While, Me and Jessica just listens to her Stories and Laugh at her Jokes.

 

While, we were laughing our hearts out.

Mariko's group came to us, and grabbed the Bottled Juice & Spill it in my Seifuku [Uniform] .

Jessica stands up and talks 

Why do you have to do that ?

You shouldn't do that to people who haven't even done anything to you. She calmly said.

She bumped into me ! Mariko yelled. 

atleast i know she apologizes. Jessica said.

Yuko - chan just silently take her towel in her bag and helps me clean my Seifuku. 

"Just let it go Jessica. "  I said.

" Let's go.  We need to get back to the Classroom. " Yuko - chan said.

We both go to the Locker & Jessica handed me her another Seifuku.

Here. Take it. She said.

Thanks. I owe you big time. 

It's nothing. But you need to treat me and Yuko - chan a Coffee Float. She said in a Cheerful Tone.

Okay then. I said then smile.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Hi !! Tomorrow again !!