Morning

Molla

~~~~'s POV

 

 I woke up early in the morning, still half-asleep. I reached for my phone and it says it's 6 in the morning.

"still early. " i mumbled to myself.

Minutes passed when I decided to wake up my cousin,  Jihae. We share a room because we both like things neat.

poke.poke.poke. She still won't wake up.

"Jihae unnie, wake up~" I said poking her belly.

"A few more minutes..."she mumbled.

"Unnie you know what i'll do to you if you won't wake up, right?" I warned.

"hmm...." was her only response.

 "I'm gonna count to 3." I warned her again because I know she's gonna regret not waking up when I was in my good mood.

"1...2..." she still won't waking up "3!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed in her ear.

"WAHH!" she straightened right up. " Why did you do that?!" she asked.

"You won't wake up, so I screamed in your ear." I said simply.

"Well you could've just hit me with a pillow, you know? That's your specialty." she said.

"I know" I answered. "And we both know that your not going to wake up if I hit you several times with a pillow~" 

"You know me very well." she said with a smirk.

"I know you better than yourself." I smiled back.

"Come on, let's wake Minyoung unnie and Jihyun." I said.

"Okay." she answered.

 

When we woke the 2 up, the 3 of them went downstairs to help make breakfast. While I have a more challenging task to do... Wake the 7 flower boys up.