The Name Is Love

The Name Is Love

THE NAME IS LOVE

'Beige,come on. Introduce yourself to Ryeowook' Yuka said to her 8 years old girl,Beige.

Beige looked at the boy who is a lot older than her (exactly 9 yrs old).

'Ryeowook is 9 years old,so he is Beige's brother...'A man behind the boy said.

The man then walked to her mother and kiss her on the lips.

"Hei,little girl..."The raven hair boy talk to Beige.

"Huh?"Beige said

"Do you know? Your mom and my dad have married..."He said to her

"So?"She ask him

"What are u gonna do?"He said

"Well,i'm used to be living without a father nor a brother..."Beige said and smile at the boy.

The boy blush but look away to hide his blush.

"Well,i'm longing to have a little sister. You looks like a nice and smart little girl. Let me protect you...

"The boy smirk to the girl.

'Brother.

At first it was a bit awkward but in a blink of an eye,it was all in the past... …...

"Bro,i'm sleepy.. let's go to sleep..."A brunette haired girl with brown orbs told her brown-eyed with raven lock boy who was studying in his room.

"Don't u have a test or something,little girl?"The boy said,not looking at her

"Well,there's Math,World History and Language...Yeah..that's all.."She said while hugging her pillow. "Well,i'm studying. U just wait for to fail again,Beige..."He smirk.

Beige's eyes went watery.

"If u have time to cry, means u have time to study.."He hits her sister's head with a book.

"Yeah,right. Your brain is already genius like Einstein. You don't even ignore me..your sister.. You just wait for me to fail. If I fail it will be like taking my life away...u know..."She sobs..

He let out a sigh.

'This girl know how to defeat me..' He look up.

"Come on...Get your books. I'll mark the topics that always showed up."He said.

Beige smile's went big... When she went back to her brother's room(with a pile of books),she saw her brother's math book was plastered with all kind of girls in her school.

"Wow,u sure are a playboy..."She said holding his book. "They are klutz. If I tore the pics, they will paste it again. Then,i just leave it like that..."

"Don't ur girlfriend's jealous?"She aks him.

"Nope, we've broke up. Maybe becoz I'm being harsh to her.."He said.

"U broke up? When? How?"She asked again.

"Yes,two weeks ago and are u deaf, i've told u he didn't stand me being harsh..."He grumbles. "Oh,yeah. Sorry..."She smile stupidly...

" Your disease of an unsteady girlfriend has no cure actually. What ever happen,thank God u still have me, Ur cute and cuddly little sister to accompany u..."She said-allknowingly

"U don't even fit in mature adult's category and yet u are here,babling about adult world. Add to that,no guy ever liked u...now you're here giving me an advice on love...Typical girl..."

Ryeowook hits her head with his Math book (thick one).

'Just look at me as ur sister. The one who understands me fully is brother... In the chuch where our parent married, we were there too,making promises. It's more like a little marriage for us.. Forever...'

"Beige is so lucky... To think her brother is her lover..."Ga-Young said.

"It's so rare a sister like her brother as a lover. Usually a student won't put her brother's photo in the student yearbook..."Anna said,looking at Beige's stepbrother photo.

"Hei! Where the hell do you get it?"Beige went red...beet red

"Hei,u don’t have the biological relationship him. He's practically a stranger if ur mom doesn't marry his father..."Ga-young said. Like a wise person

"Woa! This calles for trouble..."Anna said with a surprise face.

"No,it's not like that...!"Beige said,still blushing..

"Ah! Hell with it! U live in on the same house but still no kiss? That's a prove that she will never have serious relationship with him..."Sumire budge in...

"Yup,they will never bloom to be a lover..."She adds on...

"So,ur bro is still single ,eh? Introduce him to me,will you? I know he's a good person..."Sumire smirk "No..he only will break your heart. Overall, he likes a younger girl..."Beige tries to avoid her friends to involve with her brother.

"Ok..How about we get to know each other...? It's gonna be fun..." Sumire said.

"U know...This is the first time Permy said something useful.." Ga Young said with her hand hold on to a science book

"Yeah it'll be fun..."Anna said.. Beige look down to the floor, with a regret that she's not been able to stop them..

"Ok..it's like this... They want to get to know you..." Beige points at her friends who is currently blushing to see Ryeowook handsome features..

"Oh,really...?Thanks anyway..."He said with no emotion in his tone.

"Hei,Ryeowook,can we be friend?"Sumire walks over him.

"Maybe this time u will really fall in love..."Sumire smile seductively at him... Ryeowook smirk...(can he even do that???)

"You are one brave chick.."Ryeowook said,putting his glass down.

"Alright. I'll be friends with you..."Ryeowook shakes hand Sumire. Sumire smirk at her victory...

"Wow! Sumire is so cool. It's like watching a Hollywood movie..."Anna said with sparkling eyes..

Beige was relieved that Ryeowook have a lover now,but somehow that isn't what she feel now. Now she felt a hatred and jealousy at Sumire.

'Liar! I never imagine and thought he will agree this easy... Will u reject her love like the other girl too,brother?' …...

"Thanks, to you ,i got a new boyfriend..."Sumire said while looking at their class window..

"But...Don't get ur hope so much. All this time he always breaks every girls heart that fell in love with him... Maybe he likes u as a sister..."Beige tried to convince her that he didn't like her.

"Aren't u his sister? Besides,he sent me back home. Before we apart,i smile at him and he touch my shoulder,romantically.."Sumire remembers back...

"Ne..."Beige said..

"What's with the face Mikan? It's usual,okay? Not long from 're gonna kiss! I can tell..."Sumire said. Beige walks home after talking with Sumire.

'Just like what he did to his past gf. It never crossed my mind to feel so jealous like this...Eventhough I know he'd kiss with his ex-girlfriend, but I didn't saw it... Why oh why!' …...

Beige is undressing his school uniform and wearing nothing. Well practically she's in her room. Of course she's free to . She tied her brunette hair into one pinned up and went to her bathroom.

When she about to close the door, she saw Ryeowook was in the bathtub. They were both stunned.

"I'm...i'...i'm sorry...I thought no ones in here...

"She panicked and tried to get out but her feet slips when she step on a soap..

"Ah...!"She screamed... She feel like falling but then,she felt a large hand hold on to her back..

.Her ...

When she opened her eyes,she saw Ryeowook was on top of her, as well as Beige.

Ryeowook blush.

Beige blush even wider...

"I hate you..." Beige said,pushing Ryeowook to the wall.

"What's the matter? We were too when we were bathing a long time ago..."Ryeowook put on his bathrobe and went out..

Beige sat on the bathroom floor, crying..

'Why can't I escape this feeling towards brother.? Eventhough he's my stepbrother, still...he's my...he's my...'

"Beige..Why aren't you eating?"Yuka said to her daughter

"Well,mom. I'm not hungry..." Beige said.

"Not hungry? That's not you at all,right Beige? What's wrong?"My dad asked me.

"I'm full,mom." Beige said. Then, She saw Ryeowook walking into the dining room.

"I think i'm gonna wash my plate now..." Beige quickly get up.

Ryeowook saw Beige get up when he came.

Their parent just look with a mind full of question... Ryeowook follow Beige to the kitchen..

Beige was washing her dishes when Ryeowook came in...

"Beige..."He whispered to her ears "What? What?"She said in rude voice.(she never done that)

"Are u free this sunday? Wanna go out with me? Aren't u longing to watch this movie?”Ryeowook asked her while showing her two movie tickets. Beige look at him.

' a date with bro? It's been a long time since we went for a date.. This is a gold opportunity for me!' Beige thought.. …...

"Beige...can't u wear something decent? It's a date. Can't u wear something that attractive to guys?" Ryeowook looked at Beige who was wearing black mini skirt with a pink halter top that exposed her bellybutton...

"Why don't u wear the white dress u used to wear last Christmas? Wear that, will you?"Ryeowook smile at her.

She changed her clothes into her white lace gown.

"Am I beautiful?"Beige asked while blushing...

"Yeah...U are..."Ryeowook said to her... …...

"Hi,Ryeo..."Sumire wave at Beige and Ryeowook...

'Sumire...?'Beige thought

"I'm sorry... Are u waiting long?"Ryeowook asked Sumire call me and pull my hand.

She brought me to a balcony.

"See that guy? That is my brother, Kitsuneme... He's not bad,huh?"Sumire point at a blond haired guy who was looking at them.

"It's the least I can do after u introduce me to your brother... You wanna get to know him?"Sumire said. ' I was played. It wasn't a date but it's just an excuse for Ryeowook to introduce me to that idiot guy!'

"I'm going home..."Beige said

"Don't say that. I feel bad if i'm the only one who is happy..." Ryeowook said with no feeling.

"Maybe, be4 me,your relationship with other girls doesn't work out becoz of Beige,eh?"Sumire laughed

"Maybe...?"Beige laughed too..

"You are Beige,right? Ur dress is beautiful..." Kitsuneme said.

'Attracted? Of course...

' Beige turned back and headed for the door.

"Beige...Beige..." Ryeowook called her. Beige stalled.

"I'm in fault. I shouldn't set u up with a guy that u never met. But still, u never have a boyfriend be4..."Ryeowook said.

"I...i...I...already have a guy I love..." Beige said.

"What?"Ryeowook asked her again

"Don'T u notice that I have love someone?" Beige looked at Ryeowook with watery eyes. Ryeowook felt guilty about what he just done... Beige left them and run back home..

"Ah...Ryeo?"Sumire call him

"Wait. What a ignorant brat is that Beige...!" Sumire said. Ryeowook didn't return for 3 days. …...

It is raining today at Seoul. Beige just returned from school, all wet and soaked in rain.

Then the phone rang...

"Hello,is this Beige?"Yuka called

"Yes mom. When are u going to be home?"Beige asked

"Oh.i'm sorry honey. The wind is too strong. We can't go home to day. We will be home tomorrow,okay ? Take care.. Love u honey.."Yuka hung up.

Beige took a shower. She looked at the sky. It still raining like crazy out there. She was afraid of the thunder since she was little.

Then,the front door is opened,revealing Ryeowook. He was soaked too.

"Where have u been, Bro? I was worried 'bout you?”Beige said.

"Tonight we are alone. Mom and Dad aren't home till tomorrow."Beige said again

"Hn...I should sleep over Sumire's house if i've known.." Ryeowook . He walks away.

"Bro what happen?" Beige asked

"You don't have to know!" Ryeowook raise his voice.

"Wait... Can I help? Can I help you?" Beige said,walking slowly at him.

"Help me? How? Like this?" Ryeowook pull her to the couch and pinned her down.

He near his face closer to Beige.

"Can u cure my broken heart?"Ryeowook said,bringing His face closer.

"Brother...U have the wrong people..."Ryeowook suddenly blink his eyes. It's like he have woken up.

"I'm gonna tell Sumire..." Beige said getting up.

"No point doing that. We've broke up..."Ryeowook declare his broke up with Sumire.

"Why?"Beige asked.

"Coz I already have a girl of my dream. You have too,right? Guy of u dream...?" Ryeowook said. Suddenly a storm strike. Ryeowook get up and went to the sliding door. He rose the curtain.

"Wow...the rain still wild... Usually when u were a little girl,u used to be scared at this kind of weather... Then,i'll be there hugging you, protecting you from the thunder..."Ryeowook said with a husky voice.

"Brother... Ryeo...”Beige called his first name. Beige get up but a power cut cause blackout.

She can't see anything...

"Brother?" Beige called him. Then, she accidently tripped the side table on her way to her brother.

"Ah..!" Beige screamed.

"Beige!" Ryeowook screamed.

"Beige...are u alright..?" Ryeowook said when he got Beige.

"It hurt..."Beige showed her hand to Ryeowook.

"Don't move..." Ryeowook lit a fire at the fireplace.

"Idiot. I told u not to touch shattered glass." Ryeowook said.

Then, thunder the light(With the light) of the fireplace, Ryeowook the blood from Beige’s hand(romantic much?).

Beige was startled.

' I like...i like...' Beige thought.

"Ryewoook...i love you... the one I ….love...is...you..." Beige said while looking at Ryeowook's brown eyes.

"The person I love is you...Brother...Ryeowook..."Beige hug him...

"Do u like me? It's ok even if you have a little bit feelings towards me... Do u love me?" Beige said... Ryeowook hug her back.

Yup,the girl of his dream is Beige, he just waiting for Beige to said the magic word.

"Beige..." Ryeowook said. Beige let go of the hug and look at him again. Then,destiny speaks his power.

Ryeowook lessens his gap between him and Beige. Then, her lips met with Ryeowook's lips. At first,Beige was startled but then she kissed back...

"What am I feeling,Beige?" Ryeowook asked her

"What are we feeling?" He asked again.

"We are feeling something..." Beige said looking at her eyes

"What?"Ryeowook askes

"The name is love..." Beige said. Then, they kissed again and the rest of the night it was all theirs...

'Roses are red,Violet are blue..' …...