Chapter 1: Depression

Things Meant to happen

KYUHYUN POV

i still cant believe what i just heard she cant be they arent serious are they She cant die,  i love her, i live for her, and most of all she was the one that supports cheers me up when im upset.......... When i recieve the call its impossible we just talked before it happened...

No ones  POV

He walked back home he still cant believe it he loved her more than his life but why did this happen why.

He opened his dorm and go to his room crying until he fell asleep

EUNHYUK POV

we all understand his feelings i know his hurt too but he should also continue his life this is so not like him after that accident we tried to cantact him but he wouldnt answer i will confront him later and tell him all the things that i kept i know it hurts but it also hurts to see him like this i should talk to others...

"i think i should call them now" i said to myself

i saw donghae passed i called him "YAH! Donghae we need to talk its about kyuhyun"

he turned around and walk near me

DONGHAE POV

i think hyuk is thinking too much she didnt even notice me walking back and forth in front of her door

she called me i walked towards her and said "what is it about kyu"

she frowned and said "he had been strange this days we know its about the accident but he should move on i know its hard but she is gone he couldnt just lay down on his bed and be depressed about a person that died"

she has some point and then i said "so what will we do?"

she smiled and said"help me gather the others"

i smiled back saying "i will help you gather them"

if only she knew that i loved her would she accept me aish why am i thinking about this things we should help kyu first then my confession is next.....

i called everyone saying we need to gather in the soccer field under the biggest tree

when i told her she ran to me and hug me i felt happy though i huggd her back

 

smiley

thank you for everyone that supports me

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

nana_17 <3

 

sorry for a short chapter T^T