Look Over Here Cherie'

Look Over Here Cherie'

Yamada Ryosuke, known as the charming one. With great vocals and great hips, anything he do makes his fangirls go crazy over him. But all he wants is to fall in love with someone who doesn't care about his looks and talent. And he found her one day in a bakery. 

It was a warm sunny afternoon. It was the weekend and Ryosuke decided to treat himself with something sweet. He was also known for loving food, especially those that has strawberries in them. He disguised himself and walked cautiously towards the bakery nearby his house. 

As he came in he didn't see a girl, carrying a bag. She bumped into him and he can't help but get mad but as soon as he saw her he changed his mind. There in front of her, a beautiful girl. She was looking tired.

"Kaa-san how long do I have to make deliveries?" she asks the woman behind the counter. Ryosuke felt his heart beating fast. He decided to get to know her. At first she was violent and had attempt to hit him with the rolling pin. But eventually they became close friends.

He never knew she'd be the one who'd cause him the danger and exposing his secret identity. He watched her as the regular men who came flirting with her, touching her and he felt irritated. He just felt like punching them but all he could do is watch as she reject them.

One day, he decided to tell her his true feeling but then he didn't expect the surprising news.

"I'm in love with this idol! We're dating now! Can you believe it! He's just so sweet! Hey, aren't you in the same music industry?" she asks but he replied
"Uhm no...I work underground. I keep myself low-profile" he lied to her and he felt guilty. As he watch her ramble some more about the guy he felt his heart tearing apart, bit by bit.

One day, the day made Ryosuke the most miserable person on earth. The day Rin introduces her boyfriend to him. 

"Ryo-kun meet Kawashima Daiki. Daiki meet Ryosuke" Rin introduce them both, smiling.
"Errr....nice to meet you" Ryosuke said, taking out his hand. The guy smiled and shook hands.

"So this is the guy you've been talking about so much! He's much shorter than I expected" Daiki said. Ryosuke clenches his fist, stopping himself from punching the guy. 

"Well, Rin talks more about you too! Glad to meet the guy who made her talkative!" Ryosuke replied, faking a smile. "Well, I'm sorry Rin I got to go! See you later okay!" he excused himself and walked out of the cafe. 

He walked as fast as he can home and as soon as he reached his house, in his room he cried. He was too late, he knew she and him aren't meant to be. 

After meeting Rin's boyfriend, Ryosuke ignored all her calls and emails and avoided her. He doesn't want to hurt her but he has no choice. He decided to step down. But an event changes everything and that made him determine to protect her.

It was an event, somehow Rin and her boyfriend were invited, and Ryosuke and the rest of his group members were invited as well. He saw her, surprised to see her beautiful in a red gown. Her hair was curled slightly falling down her shoulders. 

"Ryosuke......?" she said, surprised to see him "What are you doing here?"
"I....I....was invited" he replied. He can't think of ways to lie to her. 
"Who'd you come with?" she asks, curious.
"I....came alone...yeah" he replied, suddenly feeling nervous. 

Then the MC came up onstage and called them

"Introducing Hey!Say!Jump!" the MC called out and he look as the members go onstage. Yabu signaled him to come and he nodded. 
"'m sorry Rin, I'll talk to you later okay!" he said and rush towards the stage, almost falling but Yuri manage to grab him. 

"Are you okay?" Yuri whispered in his ear
"Yeah...I'm fine" he replied.

The music start and they sang the song. Since there's an absence of Ryutaro it felt awkward. 

Look over here Cherry
Not over there Cherry
No matter when it is, my wish never reaches you

He saw Rin eyeing him. Daiki was standing beside her smirking and whispering in her ear.

Here and there Cherry
It's unclear which way it is Cherry
I call your name, shaken and puzzled

Becoming a midnight cowboy
You, I want to snatch you away
To protect that smile,
I'd risk my life

She was glaring at him, Ryosuke gulped as Yuya did his part

I like you Cherry
It's not a lie Cherry
My feelings are just getting stronger

Come here for a while Cherry
Because I'll be waiting Cherry
Your skin, it's so smooth

I hate it when they touch you
You naively let others flirt with you
That sweet and sour part of you
Leave it behind (Shadow)

He saw Rin about to leave but Daiki grabbing her. Ryosuke started to get mad.

Becoming a midnight cowboy
You, I want to tell you
If you wished for it
No matter what place it is, I'll bring you there

Look over here Cherry
Not over there Cherry
No matter when it is, my wish never reaches you 

Here and there Cherry
It's unclear which way it is Cherry
I call your name, shaken and puzzled

It's no good, it's not a bargain sale
Irritated, I have to make sure I win
What a waste of your round and flushed face (Shadow)

He watch as Rin was struggling with Daiki who told her to stay. Ryosuke wanted to get offstage and really punch the guy. But he balled his fist and continued singing. 

Becoming a midnight cowboy
You, I want to snatch you away
To protect that smile,
I'd risk my life

Becoming a midnight cowboy
You, I want to tell you
If you wished for it
No matter what place it is, I'll bring you there

I want to love without getting hurt
I want to love without getting hurt

The song ended and as he walked offstage he watch as Rin left the room. He reluctantly followed Rin and saw her with Daiki. He came closer and heard their conversation.

"Listen doll, if you think you wanna protect your precious best friend you better shut up and do as I or else!" he warned

"Or else what?!" she replied "You hurt Ryosuke and I'll kill you"
"See if you try" he said, as he slapped her. Ryosuke flinched. He had enough. 

He walked quickly towards them and before Daiki could strike her the second time, Ryosuke grabbed his arm and said "It's not nice to treat women like that!" 

"Oh, why do you care?" Daiki said in a mocking tone "It's not like you love her, right and you want to protect her or something" 

"That's where you're wrong bastard!" Ryosuke punched him, leaving a huge mark on Daiki's left cheek.

"That's for slapping the girl I love you bastard!" he said and walk towards Rin. She was flinching when he touch her cheek. It has became swollen. He grabbed her hand, and brought her to the First Aid Room. 

He sat her down and saw tears coming down onto her dress. Her mascara ruined. He wiped the tears with his handkerchief and said "Don't cry! It's all over. It's just me." 

She calmed down and look at him. "Ryo-kun" she hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry! I was....just so scared. Daiki...he was threatening me. Blackmail me...."

"shhh, don't say another word. It's fine. You protected me. I'm glad you're alright now" he hugged her more tightly.

"Ryo-kun.....I'm scared" she said, shivering. 
"Hey, don't be scared okay. Whatever happens I'll protect you. Yakusoku" he said.

"Now where's that beautiful smile I always see?" he said.
Rin smiled and he said "Now there's the beautiful smile"

"Ryo-kun...."she called him
"Hmm? doa?" he replied
"Arigatou" she said
"No need to thank me....I just want to protect you and because I love you" he said, being straightfoward.
"eh? What? Can you repeat that?" Rin was surprised and want to hear it again and again.

"I said I love you Rin Walker" he said, whispering in her ear. She smirked and so did he. That day, Ryosuke vowed to take care and protect her from anything.

From the days after he saved Rin from Daiki they were never been happier. But Ryosuke is now facing another problem. JUMP found out about his relationship and threatened to tell their boss, Johnny Kitagawa about it. 

Rin, someone who's smart at pursuing people manage to charm the JUMP members leading them to like her and accepted her. They secretly dated and were never been happier. They knew they were meant to be and forever they have happiness.

The End