Little mistake.

Supposed to be Happy Ending ♥ [Four shot]

 

I could hear the song "Twinkle" in the background while Tiffany put on the final touch ups on my face. "Beautiful." She muttered to herself but i heard it.

"Wow, Hyo-unnie, you look fabulous!" Seohyun complimented. I, myself, wants to look at the mirror already. "No, Hyo looks fab to the u to the lous~" They both chuckled and gave me a mirror at the same time. I can't help but to smile at the reflection right before me.

I..is this really me? I look different. In a good way, yeah.

I looked down to see the pink sparkly dress i'm wearing. "Why..?" I managed to ask with a smile.

"Knowing Hyuk, he might take you out in a fancy restaurant." Tiffany said while fixing the things on the table. "And he might propose to you unnie~" Seohyun giggled as she nudge my side.

"P-Propose? It's too early for that.." I said nervously, covering my cheeks so they won't see my blush.

"Early? Hyo, it's already been a year. A YEAR. It's the start of your relationship's progress."

"Yeah, like that unromantic g--" I immediately took a glance at the clock and it says 7:51

"GOD I'M LATE." I rush my way out of the room but the girls followed me. "UNNIE! YOUR BAG!" Seohyun shouted and tossed me a bag. I hurriedly mouthed thanks and ride a cab.

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =

7:59 says my watch.

 I sighed nervously as we approach the Grand Park. I paid for the cab and went out.

"Hyuk.." I looked around. "Looks like he isn't here yet."

I sit on the nearest bench nearby while playing with my phone. I went to my gallery and saw tons of photos of us together. I smiled to myself when i saw my favorite photo of us way back then. It was Hyuk's birthday. There were icing on his face and who did that? The almighty me, of course. I slip my phone back inside my bag when I felt that someone covered my eyes from behind. Okay, Hyo. Don't panic! I removed my high-heeled shoe and hit it to the person behind.

"OUCH!" A familiar voice shouted. He sit on the ground while rubbing his head. I kneeled on the bench to see who it was. "Hyuk? What were you doing? Scaring me like that?" I run to him quickly then help him up.

"Y-You.. I guess i shouldn't worry about you getting kidnap anymore right?" He smiled, ah, that's the smile i always want to see.

"Hyo? Are you staring at my handsome face now?" He flipped his hair, acting all proud of himself. I hit his face.

"Of course not," I paused and hook my arm with his. "Let's go!"

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =

Just like what Tiffany said, Hyuk DID took me into a fancy restaurant. Inside was beautiful, really amazing. I keep quiet and tried to look polite but Hyuk didn't look like he was trying-hard. He was calm and composed. Just like what he always is. I smiled to my boyfriend and he smiled back.

was he staring at me this whole time?

Hyuk pulled a chair beside the window.

"Wow." was all i could say.

I sit down and look at the city view. You could see the busy city of Seoul.

 "Hyuk you just found the right spot." I complimented and he grinned. "Of course, just for my Hyo. I'd like to make everything perfect." He held my hand which made me blush. I quickly look away and notice that there weren't any other people inside the fancy restaurant besides us.

"Don't tell me you.." I averted my gaze to him to find he was still smiling.

"You noticed? Yeah, i booked the whole restaurant." He proudly said while looking at the menu.

"And where did you get that money?" I gulped nervously hoping it wasn't of any bad sources.

 "I worked." He said plainly.

"Worked? But i thought you.."

"Hush hush baby~ We're on a date. Are you planning to ruin everything with your interrogation?" He chuckled which made me a bit disappointed. I just wanted to know that's all.

We ordered their best steak and a glass of wine. I keep quiet this whole time thinking of where did Hyuk get the money for our date.

Maybe he stole it from a bank! Oh my god, but maybe that's not it. There should be police looking for him right now, right?

Hm, let's think of some other possibilities.

Maybe he asked money from his mom? Nah, his mom probably won't lend him large amount of money.

Then what is it?! It's impossible if you say he worked. What kind of work would give you a salary that can make you book a fancy AND WHEN I SAY FANCY IT'S REALLY FANCY restaurant and can make you buy expensive clothes in just one month?! It's not even a month, just few weeks.

I bit my lip thinking extremely hard without even noticing that Hyuk was already looking worriedly at me.

Don't tell me.. he's working in a bar and met some woman and gave him money?! Wait, there's a woman involved?I turned my attention back to Hyuk and shot him a glare. I'll just ask him later. Maybe that's it. There's no other reason.

The waiter served us the steak we ordered and of course the wine. I eat it quietly without even looking at Hyuk. I'm angry right now.

"Hyo, are you feeling unwell?" Hyuk finally broke the silence and i shook my head. "No. I'm feeling the essence of the meat so just eat yours and we'll talk later." He felt goosebumps upon hearing his girlfriend's statement but he just nodded.

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =

I was about to stand up, thinking it was our time to go since Hyuk paid for the bills already.

 Okay, don’t ask me how much it was because I’m so not wanting to know. I’m going to talk to Hyuk about where he exactly got the money when we get out of here.

He snapped his fingers loud, startling me slightly. I look at the waiter giving something to Hyuk so I sat down. “What is it? Is your bill not enough?” I asked worriedly which made the guy laugh. “Of course not. It’s a surprise.” He winked at me.

Oh my god, I’m so nervous. What is he gonna do?

Hyuk stand up from his seat and make his way to me. He pulled my hand and I gladly followed. “Where are we going?” I asked him but we just kept on running.. and running.. and running. Like Hyuk got nothing in mind to where we’re going from the first place. We stopped in front of a big shady tree we used to go to. “Hyuk. Answer me.” I shake his shoulder but he gave replied me with a short smile.

“Do you still remember?” He asked while touching the trunk of the tree. As if we were in a movie or something.

“Remember what?”

“The promise we made in here.”

I think hard but nothing came to my mind. A few minutes later, it struck me.

“That we’re gonna let this big tree witness everything between the two of us?” I asked with confidence.

“Yeah. And now, I’m gonna let this tree witness something great.” He pulled out something from his back but because it’s dark, I didn’t see it.

 “Kim Hyoyeon, let’s break up.”

Break up. Wait, what? Am I hearing it right?

“Stop being my girlfriend and—“ I slapped him hard across the face before he could continue.

“So this is something great?”  My voice is shaking. Droplets of warm tears escaped from my eyes.

“H-Hyo this isn’t..” Hyuk tried to cut me off but I slapped him again. “After all these months of waiting for you, you’re just gonna break up with me?! Why? Because I’m not pretty like Tiffany or Seohyun or that girl named Jessica from your dance studio? Is that why?!” I shouted at him with all the tears on my face. It was a painful sight rather it was a  painful experience.

“Hyo let me explain. This isn’t what you thin—“ He hold my hand tight but I managed to struggle. My knees are about to break and before it could happen, I should get away. “Don’t you ing call me or I’m gonna skin you alive once we see each other again.” I said coldly and walked away from the man I love.

The man who shared both good and bad times with me.

The man who loved me for who I am and made me believe that I too can have a good happy ending.

The man who I’m willing to spend all my life with.

 And the man who ing broke up with me on our first anniversary.

Painful. This is too painful.

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

I screwed up didn’t I?

Yes, of course you did Lee Hyukjae.

I touched the part where Hyo slapped me. Damn. My heart is breaking into pieces seeing her like that. It was much more painful than her slap. Her words just pierced in my heart. So she was lonely this whole time. I sighed.

You failed big time Lee Hyukjae.

After few minutes of sitting there on a bench, thinking of an idea to win her back, the fireworks  that we were suppose to see together lighted in the dark sky. It was beautiful, like Hyo.

I looked at the ring that is suppose to be on her finger right now. If only I just proposed just straight to point rather than trying to be sweet and ended up misunderstanding her.

Tsk. I kicked the bench before me and dropped the ring. , not now.

= v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v = v =