Part 7

I Hate My Trash Kid Husband

What can I say other than I am sorry...

i have my somehow like O level but it is in arabic in 19 days time. Wish me luck, k?

Short update :/

P/S: ignore any mistake ^^

—------------------------------------------------------

 

"Seobang"
 
 
"Yes baby?"
 
 
"Erm.. I want to know more about your friends" Jessica said while playing with strands of her hair. 
 
 
Yuri, who was back hugging her answered, "Oh.. You mean the other three?"
 
 
"Yup."
 
 
"Ok baby. If that's what my Sica Baby wants, then Kwon Seobang will do anything to make it happen"
 
 
"Hehe... Thank you Seobang. But I just want to know them. You said like I demand the world to be mine." Jessica turned her head to face Yuri and scrunched up her nose then pouted. 
 
 
Seeing her girlfriend's cute face, Yuri can't help but to pinch her cheeks. By doing that, Jessica turned rosy pink, feeling shy all of sudden. She still not used to getting treated that way, so every sweet and romantic moments made by Yuri will surely make her blush. 
 
 
"Keke... I know. I'm just saying. But, even if you ask for the  most complicated thing in the world, I will do it. Just for you baby."
 
 
"Awww gomawo Seobang!"
 
 
"Welcome my Princess~" Yuri cooed then continued, "By the way baby, since you want to know about them, how about meeting them face-to-face. They must be at the rooftop! Let's go~~"
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
 
Yuri walked hand in hand with Jessica on the rooftop. They're heading to Yuri and the others' hangout spot. Only in secluded places can Yulsic shows their love to each other. If Yuri and Jessica announced their relationship, surely hell will break loose.
 
Obviously Tiffany will get angry at her bestfriend for befriending one of the Trash's clan. And Jessica will lose her bestfriend as well as some of  her fans. Yuri's fans too will go berserk if their new idol is dating a girl. (A/N: Taeyeon and Gang are getting popular after joining the basketball team) 
 
Four figures could be seen on the rooftop. Two of them are lying on a lazy chair -which commonly found on beaches and swimming pools- while eating potato chips and a carton of fruit juice in the middle of them. And the two shikshins are talking to each other loudly. Another guy with a blonde clean cut hairstyle plug in his earpiece and bobbing his head up and down, following the beat he's listening to. Lastly, a short brunette guy, whom Jessica thinks that he's Tiffany's brother, was seen reading a magazine with a lot of hot looking women in bikinis. And all of them did not notice the presence of the two newcomer.
 
 
'Haiss.. That byuntae! I thought I told him not to read those magazines in public!' Yuri thought in his mind.
 
 
Seeing Jessica staring at Taeyeon, whom at that moment admiring the beauty of women in bikinis, Yuri coughed abit to get everyones' attention. 
 
 
"Ehem!"
 
 
All of the guys except the one listening to music, turned their head to Yuri's direction. Mouth agape.  
 
 
Taeyeon nudged the oblivious guy and after turning his head towards the newcomer, he too was shocked. Well, who doesn't? One of the hottest girl in campus were in front of them, smiling shyly. They froze for a few seconds till Yuri cut them from their freeze. 
 
 
"Yah! What's up with that faces? Anyway guys, this is Jessica Jung. The love of my life." Yuri said while grinning widely. His hand intertwined with Jessica.  
 
 
The four boys were more shocked than before. Well for Taeyeon's case, he was shocked that Yuri decided to revealed his relationship with Jessica. He means that, he knows, the boys were still upset with the fact that the four of them were looked down for being friends with the 'Oh-So-Popular' trash kid- it's all because of Tiffany.
 
 
"What?! You're crazy, Yul?! She's a friend of Tiffany!" 
 
 
"Yeah! Who knows what she's planning against us with her bestfriend!" Both Sooyoung and Yoona shouted. While Hyoyeon was sending daggers towards Jessica.  
 
 
The Ice Princess started to get  fidgety. Her palms were sweating and she was looking down, scared what will happen next. To get accepted by Yuri's friends are important for her like how important Yuri is to her. 
 
 
Yuri too was speechless. He thought all of his buddies will accept Jessica despite her is Tiffany's bestfriend. But he thought wrong. He was angry too after hearing Yoona's accusation. He was sure Jessica will not do anything like that. 
 
 
"Yah! What the hell are you talking about?! Sica will never do that!" Yuri yelled while pushing Yoona. 
 
 
"Yul Hyung! Don't be stupid! She in a relationship with you must be one of her plans with Tiffany to humiliate us again!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's collar tightly. He really wanted to knock some sense into Yuri. He had this feeling that everything was not right. I mean, how can the cold Ice Princess suddenly fell for his hyung in a short period of time? 
 
 
" You Im Yoona! Sica will never do that!" Yuri yelled. Yoona suddenly fell onto the ground after getting a punched from Yuri. Pain slowly came to his cheek after getting hit. He felt like someone just hammered him. 
 
 
Everyone was shocked with Yuri's action since Yoona was his favourite dongsaeng and they never even fought once. Yuri froze with his fist still clenched tightly. Jessica was shocked with her boyfriend's action held onto his muscular arm tightly. 
 
 
"Y-yoong..."
 
 
"What the Yul?! You even punched your own brother?!" Hyoyeon, who'd been quiet from the start shouted while he and Sooyoung helped Yoona stood up. Taeyeon stood in the two party and sighed. 
 
 
"Guys! Guys! What is this, man?" Taeyeon breathe in deeply. "Look... Yoong, Hyo and Soo, I know you guys do not like Jessica because she is Tiffany's bestfriend. But look on the bright side. Yul finally found his one and only, so why not be happy for him? He's our brother right? Whatever happy for him, also brings happiness to us. And you Yul... I did not expect for you to tell us about your relationship now since you told me you're scared that the others will not accept Jessica. But you've made a big mistake by punching your own brother. Guys remember our motto?  B.O.B?"
 
 
"Brothers Over Babes..." All of the guys said it together. Then the five of them looked at each other and laughed loudly. Jessica who had stood there did not move an inch. Her face showed confusion after seeing her boyfriend and his friends suddenly laughed out loud. Then, Yuri went in front of Yoona and hug him tightly.
 
 
"Yoong-ah... I'm sorry. I am seriously a bad hyung to you.."
 
 
"Yul Hyung. You're not. I'm sorry too. As brother, I have to support you but yet I did vice versa..." Yoona turned his attention to Jessica. "Jessica-sshi, I am sorry."
 
 
Jessica looked at him and smile softly. 
 
 
"It's okay. Plus, drop the formalities.."
 
 
"Ah.. Ok noona!" Yoona grinned widely then briefly hugged Jessica while the others too start apologizing to her. 
 
 
After a while talking to each other, they knew that Tiffany had no clueabout Yuri and Jessica's relationship. Making them more guilty towards Jessica. On the other hand, Jessica also did not mind as she had expected her boyfriend's' friends to react like that. But since everything is alright at that moment, all of them agreed to help Yulsic couple to have more meet-ups secretly. 
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++