Truth or Dare

15 guys, 4 girls, 1 iPod

“Hey guys!” MinAh yelled walking into the dorm after her schedule.

“Yeah?” Nata yelled out from her room.

MinAh put her stuff down and went into Nata’s room. “Is Chola and Zoe here too?” She asked with excitement bursting out of her.

“Um… I think so… Zoe! Chola! Are you guys here?!” Nata yelled not wanting to get up.

“Neh!” Zoe replied. Chola gave no reply.

MinAh stepped out of Nata’s room and went into Chola’s room to find her on her laptop with ear buds in her ears. She was dancing in her chair to Abracadabra while on her fan page updating her status and replying to fans. MinAh went up behind her and pulled the ear buds out of her ears. “Yah!” MinAh yelled in a happy tone.

Chola jumped almost falling out of her chair. “Unnie! What in the world?!” Chola asked while her hand was over her heart as if that would make it calm down faster.

MinAh had the biggest smile on her face. “Wanna play a game?” She asked.

Chola popped up. “Game??” She asked very curious.

MinAh smiled. “Come on, we have to round up the other two.” MinAh quickly hopped out of Chola’s room into Zoe’s room.  “Zoe, you wanna play a game???” MinAh was getting a little more hyper by each passing second.

Zoe looked at MinAh worried. “Uh… I think the question is ‘Should I play the game?’”

“Yup!” MinAh grabbed Zoe’s arm and pulled her off the bed. “Now get dressed because we’re going for a little visit.”

“Where?” Nata poked her head around the corner.

“To Super Junior’s dorm.” MinAh answered the question they all were thinking.

All of them were surprised. “What???” They all exclaimed.

“We are going to play a little game with Super Junior. They already know we are on the way so get ready cause we are leaving within the next couple of minutes.” MinAh said then exited the room and went into her own to freshen up leaving the rest of the members in confusion.

After a while of getting ready, all the girls came into the main room.

“Ok, everyone ready?” MinAh asked looking at all the cute outfits that her members were wearing.

“Neh.” Zoe replied. “Why did we have to look nice?”

“Because we are meeting Super Junior.” MinAh answered then turned her head towards Nata. “Ready?” She asked.

“Hai.” Nata said while picking up her purse and making sure she had everything with her.

MinAh then turned to Chola. “Neh, I’m ready too.” Chola replied before MinAh asked.

“Good, then let’s go.” MinAh said opening the door and walking out. The others followed behind.

When they got to Super Junior’s dorm, MinAh rang the bell.

“Who is it?” A voice through the intercom spoke up. The voice belonged to Siwon.

“Siwon-ssi! It’s MinAh, open the door please.” MinAh asked nicely.

Suddenly there was a buzz and Siwon came and opened the door for the girls to enter. “Annyeong Haseyo.” Siwon said while bowing slightly to the girls.

“Annyeong Haseyo.” Each girl replied bowing then walked into the dorm.

The girls were overwhelmed with so many guys in different parts of the dorm doing different things.

One of them finally stopped and noticed them. “Oh! Annyeong Haseyo!” Leeteuk bowed then turned to the others. “Everyone come into the main room! We will start the game soon!” He yelled so that they all could hear him. He then turned back and motioned for the girls to come into the main room.

The girls took off their shoes and bowed. “Annyeong Haseyo, everyone!” MinAh bowed and smiled at all of them.

As if on cue, they turned and bowed back. “Annyeong Haseyo!”

Zoe and Chola had surprised expressions glued to their faces when they saw them. They both counted all of them twice, and then they looked at each other then MinAh. MinAh turned to them and smiled. “J.O.Y, I’d like you to meet Super Junior. All 15 of them.” Nata was oblivious as to what the big deal was, but Zoe and Chola were amazed by this scene.

“All 15?? Wow!” Chola exclaimed.

“This is like one of the wonders of the world; All 15 Super Junior members together at the same time with no one missing or in the army.” Zoe said.

All the guys laughed at this statement.

“Well, should we get started?” Leeteuk motioned for the girls to sit down with the guys in the circle on the floor. 

The girls decided to spread out and sit as if this were a compass. Zoe sat at the top of the circle farthest away from the door then starting on her left was Henry, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, MinAh, Siwon, Donghae, Yesung, Nata, Sungmin, Hankyung, Shindong, Ryeowook, Chola, Kangin, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and then back to Zoe.

“Ok!” MinAh exclaimed then took her white iPod out and went to a certain app. “For those who don’t know, because I haven’t told the other girls yet, we are going to get to know each other better by a little game of… Truth or Dare.” MinAh smiled. “We are going to use the new app on my iPod to make the game not take forever because I know for a fact most of us have to get up early tomorrow, but to make this interesting the person that had the iPod last can spice up the dare. Please keep this clean guys, arrasso?” MinAh explained.

“Arrasso.” All the guys agreed. The girls just sat in shock and worry.

MinAh shook the iPod so that the wheel would turn and pick the first to go. The whell spun until it landed on… Sungmin. “Sungmin! You’re first.” MinAh slid the iPod on the carpet to Sungmin so he could pick truth or dare. “Oh and you have to say what you pick, and what the dare/ question is.”

“Arrasso.” Sungmin said while picking up the iPod. “I’ll pick… truth since it’s only the beginning of the game.”  Sungmin hit the truth button and the question popped. He read it aloud. “Would you rather date someone ugly and rich or attractive and poor?” Sungmin thought for a moment. “Well… I really don’t care as long as I love the person. But I do prefer that she’s cute. So attractive and poor.” Sungmin answered. Everyone either nodded in agreement or just waited for their turn.

“Ok, Sungmin, shake the iPod again to spin the wheel.” MinAh said. Sungmin did just that and shook the iPod. He waited for the wheel to stop… Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk.” He said and slid the iPod over to him.

Eunhyuk picked it up and looked at the buttons. He thought for a moment. “I guess I’ll be different. Dare.” He pushed the button and read the thing with a confused look on his face. “Open dare. You have to leave the room and the group decides.” Eunhyuk looked up and sighed. “Really??” Some laughed at this and others went straight into planning an awesome dare.

“Go on, Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk shooed him away. Eunhyuk sighed then got up and started walking towards the bathroom.

He turned mid-way. “Nothing stupid guys.” He said. Everyone smiled at him innocently except Kyuhyun who had an evil smirk. Eunhyuk just turned around and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Everyone immediately got closer and started whispering ideas until they came to an agreement.

“Ok, Eunhyuk, you can come back out now.” Leeteuk yelled towards the bathroom.

Eunhyuk came out and stood next to the circle waiting for his dare. Everyone was holding in their laughter. “Ok, Eunhyuk, you have to dance the ‘Lalala’ part of Abracadabra with lots of feeling.” Kangin said bluntly.

Eunhyuk put his hand up touching half of his face. “Really, guys???” He laughed in embarrassment. It took a minute but Eunhyuk finally went into the middle of the circle and did the dare with tons of feeling facing in the direction of Chola whose face was becoming red. The girls laughed at Chola while the guys laughed at Eunhyuk. Everyone was rolling around laughing until Eunhyuk finished and sat back down in his spot with the iPod. Zhou Mi high-fived him and patted him on the back for his performance. Eunhyuk looked down at the floor and laughed in embarrassment.

Once mainly everyone calmed down, Eunhyuk shook the iPod. “Hankyung.” He slid it over to him.

Hankyung picked it up and looked at the buttons. “ I think I’ll play it safe this time around. Truth.” He hit the button. “How many close friends do you have?” Hankyung looked up then started counting the people in the room then added on a couple close friends from China. “Uh… too many.” He finally answered. Some of them laughed at his answer. Hankyung then shook the iPod and waited for the wheel to stop. He read the name. “Kyuhyun.”

Everyone’s eyes grew slightly bigger. Nata leaned on her elbow waiting for whatever he chose. She had an evil grin on her face. Hankyung slid the iPod over to him, and Kyuhyun picked it up. “I’m going to choose Truth as well.” He hit the button and read the question. “Would you ever have plastic surgery? What would it be?” He read. He looked up at Nata who was waiting for his answer. “I wouldn’t get it because I’m already handsome.” He answered then smiled at his answer.

All the guys sitting around him pushed him and whined at his answer. He then shook the iPod for the next person. “MinAh.” He said then slid the iPod back over to her. The girls were waiting for her choice.

MinAh picked up the iPod and looked at it in deep thought. The she spoke up. “New rule. Whatever happens in this room doesn’t leave this room.” She stated. Everyone shook their head in agreement with this new rule. “Ok, then I’ll pick Dare for the fun of it.” She hit the button and the girls leaned in hoping for a dare that would involve a certain thing. “Every time someone asks you to do something, you must ask ‘do you want fries with that?’” MinAh sat back and sighed in relief. The other girls groaned at the boring dare.

“Hey, MinAh, could you get me a glass of water?” Henry asked in English.

“Would you like fries with that?” She replied in English. Only those who spoke English understood the conversation.

“Oh yes, and a toy!” Henry bounced up and down. They both laughed and everyone who understood also laughed.

“Yah!” Heechul exclaimed. “Only Korean! No other languages!”

MinAh and Henry laughed. Then MinAh shook the iPod for the next person. “Zhou Mi.” She said then handed the iPod to Zhou Mi who happened to be sitting next to her.

He took the iPod. “I’ll go with a dare as well.” He pushed the button and read the dare. “Tell your teacher/ parent ‘I like your style’ then pretend to shoot them with double-barreled fingers.” Everyone laughed at the random dare.

Zhou Mi looked around the room. Then he looked at Leeteuk. “Close enough. I like your style.” He told Leeteuk then shot him with his fingers.

“Finger gun! Everyone get down!” Zoe exclaimed then fell forward and covered her head with her hands. Chola followed her lead, and the Leeteuk pretended to be fatally injured by the shot.

Everyone was laughing their hardest at this. After a minute everyone calmed down for the most part and the Zhou Mi shook the iPod. “Ryeowook.” He said and slid the iPod over to him.

Ryeowook looked at it without picking it up. “I guess I’ll keep it going. Dare.” He waited for the dare to pop up. He looked at it with a weird expression. “What is this?” He asked. “Tell a non-player that you have to go to the bathroom to do a number 2.” He read the dare. Everyone started rolling around laughing. Leeteuk’s laugh made it worse.

“Who is he gonna tell?” Donghae asked.

Zhou Mi spoke up. “You said the last person to have the iPod could spice it up slightly right?” He asked turning to MinAh.

“Yeah, but keep it clean.” MinAh replied.

Zhou Mi smiled. “Ok then I dare you to go through your contact list and find a girl to call up and tell her.”

“What?! Andwaeyo!”  Ryeowook exclaimed not wanting to make a fool out of himself. He regretted picking dare now.

“It’s a dare Wookie. You have to.” Yesung told him.

“But!” Ryeowook tried to fight back.

“No but’s, now go through your contact list.” Yesung said to him.

Ryeowook sighed and took out his phone. He opened it then looked like he sent a text to someone.

“Yah! No texting! It has to be a call!” Kangin yelled at him.

“I know! I was just replying to someone really quick.” Ryeowook told him. He opened his contact list and looked through it. After a minute, he dialed a number and put the phone on speaker.

“Yeobosayo?” The voice on the other line said. It was a female’s voice.

“Ah, Yoona-ssi. How are you?” He asked leading up to his question. His face became really flustered.

“I’m good, how about you?” She replied.

“I’m well. Yoona-ssi, I have something to tell you.” Ryeowook took a deep breath.

“Neh?” She asked.

“I… I really need to go to the bathroom and do a number 2.” Ryeowook said really quickly.

“Mwoyo?!” Yoona exclaimed at the sudden random outburst.

“Mianheyo. I’ll call you later.” Ryeowook tried to end the conversation. Everyone tried with all their might to not burst out laughing right now.

“Um… neh…” She replied not sure how to react to this statement.

Ryeowook said good bye then hung up. As soon as he hung up, everyone else busted out laughing so hard that some were crying. Ryeowook covered his flustered face and sat there trying to clear his mind.

“Omo! That was so amazing! Nice Ryeowook!” Some of the guys exclaimed.

“Good job, Wookie.” Yesung told him laughing.

After a minute of strong laughter, MinAh tried to get everyone to calm down. “Ok everyone! Calm down now so we can continue.”

Everyone finally started to calm down and go back to their spots within the circle that they rolled out of. Once everyone calmed down enough, Ryeowook shook the iPod and read the name. “Siwon.” He slid it over to him.

Siwon picked it up. “Well, after that lovely scene, I’m going to go with Truth.” Siwon said and hit the truth button. “Do you ever want to have children? How many?” He read aloud. “Do I want children, neh. How many?... I don’t know.” He answered. He shook the iPod. “Donghae.” He handed it to Donghae.

“Ok! Well, since the worst dares are done… Dare!” Donghae said in a child-like voice, and then pressed the button. “Hang a long piece of toilet paper from the back of your pants, if someone points it out you have to look genuinely surprised.”

Everyone laughed. “That sounds like something Donghae would do.” Eunhyuk said.

Donghae got up and went into the bathroom for a minute then came out modeling his toilet paper. Everyone was laughing. “Oh, Donghae, you have toilet paper on your back.” Shindong acted out the part.

Donghae spun around trying to look at his back, but ended up looking like a dog that was chasing his tail. Everyone laughed at his childish play. Donghae then picked up the iPod and shook it. “MinAh. Again? She already went though.”

“That’s ok let her do it again.” Zoe quickly said. Donghae handed the iPod to MinAh.

“I guess I’ll go with Dare again.” MinAh hit the button then yelled. “Aniyo! Ani, ani ani ani.” MinAh dropped the iPod in front of her and covered her face.

Zhou Mi picked up the iPod and read what it said. “Open Dare! You have to leave the room and the group decides…”

The girls cheered and shouted. “Yes!!!! Finally!!!!”

The guys looked at them and then some of them caught on quickly. MinAh sat there with her face covered. “MinAh go on!” Zoe shooed her away. MinAh, defeated, got up and went into the bathroom.

Once she closed the door, everyone started whispering.

“Remember guys it’s just a game.” Chola said so no one would get upset later.

“Ok MinAh you can come out now.” Zoe yelled towards the bathroom.

MinAh came out and stood waiting for her dare.

Zoe spoke for everyone. “Ok, MinAh, we dare you to hug your least favorite member of Super Junior and sit on their lap for the rest of the game.”

“Mwoyo?!” MinAh exclaimed. She gave a death glare to Zoe because she knew it was her idea. Zoe just looked at her confused.

MinAh went to the center of the circle and stood there. She turned to Zoe. “Can’t it be my favorite member?” She asked.

“Aniyo.” Zoe replied happily. MinAh silently growled at Zoe. MinAh then started to turn in a circle looking at all the members so that her choice wouldn’t be obvious.

“Please don’t take this personally. I like all of you guys, but if I had to choose my least favorite…” MinAh continued turning until she faced Heechul. She walked up to him and kneeled down to his level. All of the guys went crazy because of this. “Mianheyo. I honestly like your singing and your cats and all that but…” MinAh leaned forward and hugged him.

“Yah! There isn’t anything wrong with him! Why did you choose him??!!! He’s the best out of all the members!” Chola exclaimed leaving the room dead silent.

“Well, we know who Chola likes now.” Nata said. MinAh was still kneeling in front of Heechul. “Aren’t you supposed to be sitting on his lap?” Nata asked.

MinAh turned to Zoe. “Do I have to for the rest of the game?”

Zoe nodded. MinAh turned to Chola who was still pouting about her not liking Heechul. Then she turned to Nata.

“Hey, don’t look at me. I suggested that you and Leeteuk be locked in a closet for 3 minutes.” Nata shrugged. MinAh’s face turned red. Heechul sighed and sped the game up faster by pulling MinAh and making her sit on his lap.

“There now can we continue?” Heechul said slightly annoyed. MinAh found the iPod and shook it. She smiled evilly. “Zoe.” She slid the iPod over to Zoe.  

Zoe picked it up and stared at the buttons. “I’m definitely playing it safe. Truth.” Zoe read the question. “Who is the best looking person you know?” Zoe’s face started turning pink then red.

Chola and MinAh started giggling to themselves. The guys were expecting her to say the name of someone in here. “Go on, Zoe. Answer the question.” MinAh teased.

“A-aniyo, Gwaenchanayo.” Zoe replied.

MinAh sighed. “Either answer the question or you have to kiss a person of our choosing.” She smiled evilly.

Zoe looked at MinAh then smiled. “I think Jonghun from Ft Island is handsome.”

“BWO???” MinAh and Chola both looked shocked at her response.

Zoe smiled innocently. “What did you expect me to say?” MinAh and Chola looked at each other than just dropped it. All the guys were a little confused as to what just happened. Zoe shook the iPod. “Kibum, your turn.” She slid it over to him.

He picked it up. “Uh, I’m going with truth.” He waited for the thing to show up then he read it. “Have you ever kissed a girl/guy?” He immediately answered. “Yeah.” Then he shook the iPod. Wow that was really interesting. “Henry.” He slid it over to him.

Henry picked it up. “My turn finally?” He looked at the buttons. “To make this a little more fun, I’ll go with Dare.” He pressed the button then read the thing. “Describe someone in the room in less than 10 words. Everyone else has to guess who you’re describing.” He looked then looked down at the floor. “He has kissed multiple guys.”

“Heechul!” Most of the group shouted.

“Yah! Really?!” Heechul yelled.

Henry shrugged and shook the iPod. “Nata.” He slid the iPod over to her.

She picked it up and looked at it. “I’m not doing anything stupid.” She pressed truth and read the thing. “Who is your least favorite person?” She thought about it for a second then spoke up. “Orochimaru.”

Zoe, MinAh, and Chola gave her a weird look.

Nata shrugged innocently. “What? It said person. It didn’t say the person had to be real.”

“Whatever, just shake the thing.” MinAh shook her head.

Nata shook the iPod. “Sh-in-dong?” She tried to pronounce correctly.

Shindong raised his hand. “Right here.” She slid the iPod over to him. “I’m going for a dare.” He pressed the button. “Uh… can I pass?” He asked after reading the thing.

“What’s it say?” Leeteuk asked.

Shindong paused for a moment then read it out loud. “Eskimo kiss with a player of your choice.”

“It just said player. It didn’t say it had to be a girl.” Chola pointed out.

Shindong laughed. “Arrasso.” He got up then made his way over to…

“Yah!Wait! What?!” Leeteuk cried as Shindong got closer. “Wait a minute!” Shindong just continued to get closer until their faces were inches apart. Leeteuk backed up to the point where he was onhis back on the floor. Shindong hovered over him. All the guys went crazy and most of the girls looked away not wanting to see this.

Heechul layed back on his hands smirking at the scene then noticed something and leaned forward to the girl on his lap. “Don’t get too excited.” Heechul whispered loudly to MinAh, pointing out the blush on her face.

“Yah!” MinAh pushed Heechul away and covered her face. Heechul just started snickering.

Finally, Shindong successfully performed an Eskimo kiss on Leeteuk and got up and went back to his place. Leeteuk was still lying on his back on the floor somewhat in shock of what just happened. Shindong shook the iPod to see who would go next. “Leeteuk.” He slid the iPod over to the slightly recovered hyung.

“I need something to get my mind off of that. Dare.” He pressed the button. “Open dare.” He looked up at the guys. “Come on guys. After what just happened, be nice please?” He got up and went into the bathroom.

Everyone started throwing around ideas, but then decided to be nice because they felt sorry for him.

“Ok hyung, come on out!” Kangin yelled. Leeteuk walked out and stood where MinAh was previously sitting. “Ok so we decided that since you actually went through that, we will help you get your mind on something else so… your dare is to switch places with Heechul for the rest of the game.”

“That’s it?” Leeteuk didn’t realize what came with the dare.

“MinAh is staying where she is.” Kangin added on.

Leeteuk finally caught on and saw Heechul move where he was sitting and MinAh was still where she was sitting on Heechul’s lap. “Wait…”

“Basically we’re making MinAh sit on your lap for the rest of the game.” Leeteuk’s eyes widened slightly then he slowly made his way over and sat down behind MinAh.

“MinAh, you have to sit on his lap, not in front of him.” Kangin pointed out.

MinAh’s face grew a shade of pink. “Why am I always the one getting moved around?” She got up slightly and moved back and gently sat in Leeteuk’s lap.

Heechul slid over the iPod. “See who goes next. There’s only a few remaining.”

Leeteuk picked up the iPod and shook it then slid it back over to Heechul. “Your turn.”

Heechul picked it up. “I’m not doing anything stupid. Truth.” He pressed the button then smirked at the question. “What is your best quality?” He read out loud. All the guys whined about the question. The girls agreed that the question was perfect for him. “Well, I have a lot of amazing qualities. But my best would probably be my face.” He shook the iPod while everyone else was rolling their eyes and laughing. “Kangin.” He slid over the iPod.

Kangin hit the dare button without picking up the iPod. “Open dare.” He sighed and got up. “This ought to be interesting.” He went into the bathroom.

The others gathered around and whispered many ideas before they came to a conclusion. Leeteuk laughed his unique laugh then called out Kangin. “Come on!”

Kangin came out and walked into the middle. “What do I have to do?”

There were snickers and giggles all around until Heechul spoke up. “You have to wear your underwear outside of your pants for the rest of the game since there is only a few left.”

Kangin laughed. “Wow guys. Who came up with that one?” Everyone looked at Zoe.

“What? It’s funny.” Zoe had a confused look on her face. Kangin laughed and went back into the bathroom then came out a few minutes later with his boxers outside of his pants. Everyone started laughing. Kangin went back and sat down then shook the iPod to get the last couple of people. “Chola.” He handed it to her.

“Definitely truth.” Chola pressed the button. “Who is the best- wait! We already had the question.” Chola stated.

“Doesn’t matter. Answer it.” Zoe told her.

“But!”Chola tried to object.

“No buts!”

Chola pouted. “Well…”

“We already know you like Heechul so stop stalling.” Nata bluntly stated.

“Yah!” Chola yelled then pouted more with a slight blush on her cheeks. “Whatever! Ok fine! I think Heechul is the best looking.” She slid the iPod over to the last person. “Yesung! Your turn!”

Yesung slid the iPod and pressed the dare. “Since I’m the last I guess we should finish this off with something interesting.”He waited second.”Open dare.”

“Don’t even leave just finish us off with your octopus dance.” Leeteuk suggested and everyone agreed that would be fun.

Yesung went to the middle of the circle and started doing his octopus dance which had everyone rolling around and holding on to their sides laughing.

When he finished, some of the guys got up and stretched. “That was fun.” Donghae stated stretching his arms.

“Yeah it was. Long but fun.” Sungmin agreed. The rest agreed as well.

Zoe and Chola got up and stretched. Then Zoe looked over to MinAh. “MinAh, you can get off his lap now.”

“Huh?”MinAh snapped back into reality. “Oh right.” She got up and turned around. “Mianheyo.”

Leeteuk got up and smiled at her while stretching. “It’s not a problem.”

“Aish, umma.” Zoe complained at the two. “Let’s go already. We’ve been here too long, and we have schedules.” Zoe started walking towards the door with Chola and Nata. They said good bye then walked out the door. “Come on.”

MinAh turned to Leeteuk. “Thanks for having us over. It was really amazing seeing all 15 Super Junior members. Hope we didn’t cause too much trouble.” She smiled.

Leeteuk laughed slightly. “Not at all, it was fun. We should do it again sometime.”

“Maybe a different game though.” MinAh suggested.

“Umma!” Zoe yelled.

“Arrasso.Arrasso. Thanks again. Talk to you later. Bye guys!” MinAh waved and bowed then went out the door and the girls headed back to their own dorm.

Heechul walked over to Leeteuk. “Did you notice the same thing I did?”

“You noticed that?” Leeteuk asked him surprised.

“It was hard not to.” Heechul smirked. “Looks like you got a keeper.”

“Whatever. It’s late, so go to bed.” Leeteuk shooed him to bed with the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering what Leeteuk and Heechul were talking about at the end?

Well, that's for me to know and for you guys to never find out. That's why I love being the author.

Hope you enjoyed it some what. It was kinda boring to write for some parts. Well working on Who will win so stay tuned.