The ruined fairytale

Playful Hearts: Twists & turns of fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona giggled. “Eonni…. They’re so cute!”

The tanned girl kept mum then suddenly stood up from her seat. “Come on, Yoong.”

“Where?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked ahead, thinking about what she had seen.  “Sooyoung looked so happy being with him. Otteoke?! What would you do Choi Sooyoung? Who will you choose?”

--o--

 

CHAPTER XXII

 

 

 

It’s the night before their wedding. The two laid beside each other, staring at the beautiful moonlight above them. The wind blew making the grass tickle their feet.

 

“My Soo…”, he mumbled softly, glancing at her.

“Why, yeobo?” She replied, grinning widely.

His eyes widened. “Woah.. I guess I should get used to you calling me that.”

She chuckled then shifted her position, bringing herself on top of Taecyeon. She started tracing small circles at his chest, staring at his husband-to-be. She moved closer and gave him a soft kiss. “I love you, Taec.”

Taecyeon brushed her fringe away, tucking it behind her ears. “I love you too, my Soo.”

She leaned in closer then whispered. “Tomorrow, you’re mine. Only mine. Arasso?”

He responded with continuous nods. Then took over the brunette’s petite body, making him on top of her. “Yes, my Soo. I’m yours. Only yours.”

She giggled then after a while, she felt his full lips invading hers. Her hands travelled at the back of his head, pulling the hair it found there as their kiss deepened. Taecyeon broke the kiss first.

“What’s wrong uh?” She asked.

The guy carried himself up to sit then rubbed his temples. “Just a little headache.”

The brunette came up to him and placed a palm on his forehead. “Are you sick?”

“Ani. It’s just some mild migraine. Don’t worry.” He assured her.

Sooyoung wasn’t convinced. “You sure?”

He cupped her face. “I’m fine. Don’t worry ok? You can’t be stressed out. Your wrinkles might appear and I don’t want a bride full of lines.” He teased while smoothing her cringed fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter