Cielos

Cielos

 

“Can we go pick up the others from the airport?” Junmyeon excitedly asked one of their managers.

“How many times do I have to say no for you to get it?” 

Junmyeon pouted.

“Look, kid, I know you’re excited to see your man candy as you kids these days say it, but EXO-K has another schedule to attend to and that means you guys can’t go to Incheon to pick them up.”

“Ok, hyung.” He sadly replied and sulkily went to go break the news to the others. 

The manager watched the EXO-K’s members face turn from excited to disappointed in a split second. “Oh you guys break my heart.” Their manager guiltily groaned, hiding his face in his hands.

“Lets go boys! We want to hurry back to the company to see your brothers, right?” Their other manager walked in clapping his hands. The 6 members scurried to pack their bags.

They all packed into their van and sped off to a photo shoot.

 

 

 

Junmyeon’s smile was the brightest out of the six of them, and the photographer kept on complimenting him.

EXO-K’s two managers shook their head knowingly. 

“And to know that he was bawling his eyes out last week.” They chuckled softly, teasing the leader silently. 

It was only three hours later did they finish their photo shoot, as well a short interview of each of the members. 

“Hurry, hurry, hurry!” Junmyeon ushered everyone out of the studio after they bid their goodbyes.

Everyone rushed into the van and excitedly talked amongst each other about meeting the M members after a while.

Junmyeon watched the buildings quickly pass by. He has never been this excited to go to practice. He willed for his manager to drive faster. He wanted to see his - quote - man candy.

“We’re here!” Jongin excitedly screeched like a female. Junmyeon was the first out of the van, and the first into the building. The other members laughed at their silly leader and quickly followed. 

His adrenaline was pumping and his heart was pounding in sync with his quick steps, his head spun and his legs were shaking with weakness. He repeatedly jabbed the button, internally asking whether the elevator could move any faster. When it dinged, he rushed in, pressing the close button, not bothering to wait for the others — they could wait for the next lift. He nearly banged his head against the wall as the elevator slowly moved up to the 10th floor of the building. He began to sweat, and his legs were nearly turning into jelly sticks. 

After what seemed like an eternity, the metal door opened with another ding. He ran towards the end of the hall like his life depended on it. 

He saw the darned door that was depriving him of his man. He slammed it open, scaring the occupants inside of the room. He spotted him sitting in the back of the room, covered in sweat. Oh god he thought, and soon his mind blanked. He tackled the man onto the floor and buried his face into the crook of the younger’s neck; he took in a deep breath and hoped the tears of happiness wouldn’t stain the other’s porcelain skin. His arms wrapped around Yixing’s neck and pulled him closer.

Junmyeon heard Yixing chuckle and felt him wrapping his arms around his waist. “Well hello to you too, Junmyeon.” He teasingly greeted.

“Shut up.” He muttered, burring himself closer into Yixing, if it was even possible. The younger man sat up and pulled the leader onto his lap.

“I guess we don’t get a hello?” Minseok laughed. 

Junmyeon lifted his head and looked at the other 5 members. “Hi guys!” He quickly smiled and then hid his face in Yixing’s chest.

Shortly after, the others poured into the room. “Thanks for waiting for us, Junmyeon hyung!” Chanyeol sarcastically grinned before running to Kris. 

Everyone all gathered around to talk and catch up — except the couple. They were in their own little world.

“I missed you,” Yixing whispered into the other’s ear. He tightened his grip around Junmyeon’s waist as if someone was going to walk in and take him away.

“I missed you too.” Junmyeon mumbled into his chest. All he wanted to do was be in Yixing’s arms and listen to his heartbeat. Yixing’s scent began to overwhelm him. 

“Yixing-ah,” He sleepily whispered. The one being called seemed to know and began rubbing circles on his back.

He hummed softly, resting his chin on top of Junmyeon’s head. With his other hand he traced hearts on the top of his lover’s hand. 

“Just look at those two,” Kris shook his head, a smile displayed on his face. The other members happily agreed with the tallest member.

Yixing cast them a glance. “Ssh, he’s falling asleep.”

“Sorry!” The others mouthed before bursting into giggling fits.

 

 

 

When Junmyeon woke up the next day, the first thing he saw was Yixing’s collarbones. Those nice collarbones. Strong arms were secured around his waist and he could feel lips near his eyebrow. He turned around slightly, seeing Luhan also cuddled up with Sehun in the youngest’s bed. Junmyeon unconsciously smiled and snuggled closer to Yixing.   

He wished he could stay like that forever, but of course not all wishes come true.

K’s manager came in, clapping his hands and talked in his thunderous voice. “Wake up! K needs to go to film and M needs to practice.”

Junmyeon stifled a groan and Yixing let out a soft sigh. The other two did not move an inch.

He let go of Junmyeon and sat up. The latter whined at the loss of heat. “Now, now lover boy, you’ll get to see him after filming.” The deep voiced manager laughed.

“C’mon, Junmyeon, lets go wash up.” Yixing pulled him up and guided him to the empty bathroom.

He chuckled as Junmyeon cutely rubbed his eyes. “Here, baby,” Yixing handed him the tooth brush, with toothpaste already on. The two brushed their teeth silently, occasionally glancing at each other through the mirror. Whenever Junmyeon was caught, he’d immediately look away. A pink tint was painted onto his cheeks. Yixing  took the damp towel and began wiping Junmyeon’s face.

“Hey! I can do it myself. I’m not a kid.” He pouted, reaching for the towel. Their hands brushed against each other and suddenly Junmyeon remembered when they two first hung out together. Their hands kept brushing against each other as they walked the streets of Seoul and Yixing took the initiative to hold Junmyeon’s hand.

With the memory intruding his mind, he blushed a deeper pink.

“What are you blushing about?” Yixing asked, still wiping his boyfriend’s face.

“Nothing!” He quickly replied. The other raised an eyebrow but saw that Junmyeon was biting his lip again.

Yixing grinned and planted a soft kiss onto Junmyeon’s lips. The latter wrapped his arms around the nape of Yixing’s neck. Yixing took hold of Junmyeon’s waist and deepened the kiss. The shapes of their lips fit perfectly together, and their tongues danced perfectly together. 

When their lungs started burning, they pulled apart slightly. Yixing rested his forehead on Junmyeon’s. “I love you, Junmyeon…” His breath ghosted over Junmyeon’s lips.

Junmyeon opened his mouth to respond when someone pounded on the door. “Are you two hyungs done yet? There’s like 10 thousand other people waiting to use the bathroom!” Baekhyun whined.

“Alright, alright,” Yixing sighed and unlocked the door. The two discreetly walked out with Baekhyun yelling after them. “Finally!”

“Brat,” Junmyeon muttered under his breath. The other chuckled lightly.

The K members all piled into one van while the M member got into an identical van. The two vans went to different directions.

 

 

 

Junmyeon couldn’t wait for the Music Core recording to end. He wanted to cuddle with Yixing in his room and talk all day. All he could think about was Yixing and Yixing, Yixing’s kisses, Yixing, and Yixing.

And EXO. Of course. Well maybe just a little bit, but still.

He had to focus during the performance, though. He knew Yixing would be watching, and didn’t want to disappoint. He made sure to be a tease by winking at the camera and stuck his tongue out slightly.

And when the arrived back to their dorm, he nearly flew into the building.

“I thought it was Kris hyung who had the power to fly,” Kyungsoo snorted.

“You wouldn’t know unless you have a lover, hyung!” Sehun exclaimed, speed walking towards EXO-M’s dorm next door.

“I wish,” Kyungsoo sighed, trying hard not to glance at Jongin.

“Oh gosh, you guys,” Chanyeol snickered before pushing his way into the dorm.

When Junmyeon opened the door to his room, Yixing was already there. The two settled into Junmyeon’s small bed and Yixing pulled the blanket up to cover the both of them.

“Remember that time we went to the water park? You refused to get into the water without a life vest and with me holding on to you.”

“What? No. When was this? I don’t recall.” Junmyeon blubbered.  

“Then do you remember when you screamed like a girl on that one roller coaster?”

“Tch, no.”

“Okay, how about that time you got stuck on the swing?”

“No.”

“Or that time you made that little girl cry?”

“That was accident!” Junmyeon whined. 

“You knocked her lollipop out of her hand.” Yixing raised his eyebrow. 

Junmyeon scowled. “I didn’t see her! She was like, up to my knee or something.”

“Well, I guess that’s a valid excuse, considering the fact that you’re short.”

“I am not!”

“You look like a 10 year old shorty next to Chanyeol.” Yixing mused.

Junmyeon punched him in the chest. “I do not.” He muttered, dejected. Yixing laughed, his dimple apparent.

“How about when you got jealous because Tao kept clinging on to me and asking me to teach him how to dance?”

“What? Tao clung onto your arm 24/7 for 3 weeks straight? When did this happen?

Yixing snorted at his adorable boyfriend.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Remember when you called me Prince Eric?” 

“NO!” Junmyeon squeaked and watched as Yixing overcame with laughter.

“I remember! You blushed so much afterwards, it was the cutest thing ever.” 

“No, no, no!” He whined, burring his face into his pillow. 

Yixing looked over at his blushing boyfriend. “I’m still your Prince Eric, right?”

“Of course,” Junmyeon bursted into giggling fits. “You’re my knight in shining armor, the apple of my eye, the straw to my berry…”

The two looked at each other in the eyes and started laughing. Happiness bubbled from deep within Junmyeon’s heart. 

If only we could stay like this forever. He quickly pushed that thought away the moment it came into his mind.

“We should go to the fields tomorrow.” Yixing whispered after the laughter died down.

“But, we have schedules tomorrow.” Junmyeon sadly replied.

“We could go after, just you and me.”

Junmyeon nodded cutely and yawned. 

“Go to sleep now, Junmyeon. You have to wake up early tomorrow.”

 

 

 

Junmyeon was amazed when Yixing revealed that he got permission from all the K and M managers to go to fields that night.

One of them even offered to take the couple there. “You guys are too cute,” he said. 

“Oh gosh,” Junmyeon blushed which made everyone laugh.

The fields was just a little outside of Seoul. The grass was up to Junmyeon’s shoulders and it was fairly quiet. The thing Junmyeon likes best about the fields is, however, the fact that he could see the stars glisten clearly. Back in Seoul, the city lights made it impossible to appreciate the stars. When the pair got there, Yixing weaved his fingers in between Junmyeon’s. The younger man led Junmyeon to the spot where they always frequent. 

Junmyeon laughed when they arrived — the grass were still flattened. The two laid onto the ground, shoulder to shoulder. Junmyeon took in a deep breath of fresh air. “I absolutely love it here. It’s peaceful and quiet, and I could see the beautiful stars.”

“You know what’s more beautiful than these stars?”

“No,” He replied, even though he already knew the answers. Yixing would ask him the same question every time they came.

“You.” 

And Junmyeon would blush every time. “Oh, I hate you!” He childishly sighed. Yixing scrunched his face and pulled Junmyeon into his arms.

“But it’s true.” Yixing whispered, running his fingers through Junmyeon’s hair.

“I love everything about you, Junmyeon. Your voice, your face, your hair, your smile, your eyes, you…”

Junmyeon was going to reply, but Yixing took his lips captive. It was a sweet and passionate kiss that left Junmyeon’s heart pounding. 

 

 

 

After laying in each other’s arms for a silent while, Junmyeon spoke up. “You know, I feel like I’m in heaven when I’m with you.”

gfhjghdfjkg I hope you all enjoyed reading this! ♥

 

I decided to write another sequel! ^^ Except this is going to be angst!sulay orz

Check out the sequel, El Fin Del Mundo