Oneshot

[oneshot] A Play for Dominance


 

It was a play of dominance whenever they were together. Be it when their eyes meet, when skin brushes skin, or when they are squeezing the last breath of air out of each other in a frenzy dance of tongues; it was like caressing and teasing the slumbering beasts within them.


Ð


Kris adored the white complexion that lied beneath his open palms. It took his breath away as he marveled at the purity of the skin; the flawless beauty of a perfectly clean canvas. Sliding his hands up from the waist, past the taut stomach and sculpted chest, to gently caress the flushed cheeks, made his throat run dry. But nothing could compare to the set of onyx gems that stared up at him. The dominant grace that the eyes held, ran pleasant shivers down his back and raised the hairs on his bare arms. He could only describe them as a vortex; a vortex of black space that drew you in until you've fallen too deep. He liked how the body would convulse in wanton pleasure, as the ravished lips mewled with gasping delight, but those eyes of infinite black never wavered to uphold its predatory glare.


Ð


Tao wasn't a person that could be subdued easily. He had grown accustomed to how his stares, his piercing eyes, affected a person, and used it to his advantage. Pride and authority ran through his veins, as he trained, in mind and body, with patience and humble dignity. He was a lonesome creature that walked with his head held high with confidence and nobility. But something about Kris, and his ethereal looks, subdued the beast in him. He mewled, whined, whimpered, and groaned; all, and only, to the touches that the baffling elegant male played on his body. The look of honesty that reflected Kris's feelings, and mirrored his own, was something that Tao held in high appreciation. It was love, admiration, envy, and yearning, all wrapped up into one; into a tightly bound bundle that shone with a glinting light in Tao's eyes.


Ð


"I feel like I'm taming some ferocious beast," Kris says one night, bringing a hand to playfully poke the resting man's nose.

Stretching languidly, fully exposing his body and all its contours and curves, Tao flicks Kris's forehead in return. But he doesn't say anything, and just rolls over to hide his face in the pillows.

his suddenly dry lips, Kris finds himself lost in the sea of overflowing desire as he stares at the unmarred, blindingly delectable bare skin. As the bed dips from his shift, Kris moves to hover over the faced-down male, placing his hands on either side of Tao's head.

"My Lioness," Kris whispers, his breath ghosting over the sensitive ear. The muscles of the perfectly chiseled back tense from the sudden affectionate attack.

Moans, groans, and wilful gasps vibrate the cool air, as the dark mahogany drapes of the bed casts a passionate color to the dimly lit room. Hands, tongue, and hot skin on skin, brings forth waves of ecstatic and rapturous sensations of freefalling; the two minds losing their human thoughts as instinct takes over.

Seeing the white of Tao's knuckles, the hand clutching desperately at the bed sheets under him, a hopeless grin tugs at the corners of Kris's full lips. With one final nip just below the junction where the elegant neck meets the gentle curve of the shoulders, Kris darts his tongue to his bottom lip unconsciously as he helps Tao to turn onto his back.

"So prideful," Kris murmurs, bending down to run his tongue around Tao's bellybutton, his grin widening as he feels the shudder that coursed through the firmly hot body. "Yet, so humble," he continues, grabbing hold of Tao's hips as the boy unconsciously jerks when Kris kisses and bites the prominent collar bones.

Tao lets a low whine, a whimper, for his wanted release.

"So pure," Kris sighs, bringing his hand to run gentle fingers down the side of Tao's sharply shaped face, as he nuzzles the overwhelmingly scented neck. "Yet, so tainted by greed," he smirks as he brings his hand to teasingly caress the inside of Tao's thighs. A breathless moan answers his playful fingers.

"So gentle," he continues, swallowing dry air as he moves to stare at Tao's parted lips, "and so obedient," Kris blinks and meets Tao's eyes, an eerily excited sensation flowing through his veins at the silent exchange of thoughts. "Yet, so commanding, and full of authority," he breathes, his thoughts trailing into nothingness as he continues to stare down at Tao; those black crystals that one must call eyes, rendering him utterly speechless.

Kris doesn't flinch, nor is he caught by surprise, as slender fingers entwine through his hair and neck, pulling him closer to the male underneath him. Relaxing his body, Kris lies fully on top of Tao, every inch of their skin touching. Fire ran through their veins, as the two found themselves breathing heavily with a fog of desire overtaking their senses of control.

"Only you could tame me like this," Tao whispers, his breath gently caressing Kris's lips. He smiles; a pleased smile that makes the black of his eyes shine with mirth, before he leans upward to mould his lips to Kris's eagerly awaited ones.

This time, there was no authority, no sense of empowerment. They were equal, sharing a kiss of overflowing emotions that could not be described by mere mortal words.

They were dancing; a dance of a loving spring waltz.



-end