i am married .... to the devil

Running away from devil 2 : married to the devil

i open my eyes... (where i am)

someone beside me (who?)

the devil (why he is here?)

ah!!!!!!!! i remember!!!!!!! ..... i married to him.....

i lay back... continue to sleep... "YAH!!!!!!!" suddenly i stand up... i AM MARRIED TO HIM       AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"dear...... why u are so loud  in the morning....... "

"who is ur dear???? devil, i am married to u!!!"

"i know... why? u want me to put advertisement that we are married? where.. in the tv, paper? "

"crazy!!!! " i walk away from the bed

"my dear wife...., where are u going?"   (do u want to run again)

"shower!!"    (yea.. i want to run... this time got to plan.. )

"u mad at me?"   (u cannot run... hahhaha..... i have chained u)

"NO!!!"     (i hate u, of course i mad , stupid)

"I LOVE U"      (i like it when u like this.. hahahaha... interesting...)

"I HATE U"      (this time i will succeed)

Bang!!!  i close the bathroom door as loud as i can.... mmmmm....mmmmm.....

i m thinking....  where is that handphone... searching for it in my pocket... ah here

i called my friend who already married and hate her husband:

 

"Hello.."  (it has been a long time since he quit the job)

"Hello.. it s me... "    ( do she still remember me?)

"i know, ur name is still in my phone registry"  (ah ... he still stupid)

"i want to ask..."    (better ask a pro )

"what?"      (is he want to borrow money?)

"u are my friend right... last time when i worked with u... u always said u hate ur husband.. what happened? "    (she must had find the solution)

"ah that..."    (phew... releif... so it is not money...)

"do u run away, are u succeeds?"    (her voice is cheerful, she must succeeded)

"no.. i cant anymore?"   (hahahaha... i have chained my husband)

"why?"    (is she stupid)

"i got pregnant"     (that is the way to chain them hahahhha)

"ah!!!!... i forgot u can have baby"     (u say u hate him)

"what??? what do u mean, is there wife who cannot?"     (is he drunk?)

"it just a joke, yah... let say there is a wife who hate her husband... and try to run away, but that man always caught her, what to do?"

"ah... it is easy"    (ah!!!!! is he in love with somebody s wife?)

"what... tell me"      (she is genius..)

"get divorce"    (why do u fall to other person wife?... hope that husband will not kill u)

"ah!!!! my friend u are brilliant.... i must get a divorce hahahahahha"    (she is really pro)

"yah.. when do u find a wife and married"?      (did his girlfriend husband beat him already, he sound so confused)

"just kidding, any way thanks, bye "   (i am the wife u stupid!!!)

"bye..."   (chanyeol... good luck.. dont die when u got the beating )

 

"yah!!!! i want to go out... can i?"   (if i didnt ask u, u will tied me, better ask)

"dear ... u want to buy something? "    ( why he ask  for permission...this is really suspicious)

"yes.. can i?"   (i want to get info how to divorce u devil)

"of course... just took the car if u want or ask the driver to send u"  (let see which one do you pick)

"i dont want to burden the driver, ill take the car" (do u think i am stupid)

"ok... have a nice day"  (i know u will pick that)

 

"yes, sir... do u need anything?"

"this is the receiver, follow it"

"did ur wife run again sir, ah.... he still wear that watch "

"no, he go out, without the watch.. he got suspicious about the watch"

"so... how  he had gps with him?"

"he took the car with the gps, and i put the other gps in his shoe... ahahhahahahaha... i am genius"

"oh... u really genius"  (or may be ur wife is stupid)

"report to me later "

"but sir... may be he is mad about the airplane incident... "

"he said he is not.. mmmm... or he is mad?"

 

FLASHBACK -THE AIRPLANE INCIDENT

he is really mad at me when he know that i had manipulate his family to make him marry me

so that stupid punk want to get me back

we came back , i bought the first class ticket, and the plane full of US citizen except, of course the cabin attendants all are Korean

he try to get me..

he didnt know how to speak english

so he ask one of the cabin attendant to translate what he said

luckily.. the attendants all know me, they inform me first

i asked the attendant to ask him to write down what he want to say in the announcement

then the attendant gave the paper to me

so i wrote it back the way i want, and gave it back to the attendant

and when the announcement announced, with him standing in front of the passenger

the announcement said -

" Hello everybody, I am Chanyeol, I am married to my loving husband today,even though other people hate us,but we happy and i proud to be what i am,i am really sorry if i disturb u all today,but im being told that u all are more considerate than asian people on the issue, i just wish to love him and i will die without him..i hope u all wish us all the best, thank u

the actual announcement:-

"Hello everybody, i am Chanyeol,i had been kidnapped and forced to marry,eventhough i hate him,but he threaten me,he make me to marry a man, i really sorry to disturb u all,but i m being told u all didnt like injustice and kidnapping,i really hate him and i will die if i live with him, i hope u all will save me, thank u"

but as he didnt understand english.. he just stand there when it was announced,

he get a lot of congratulation and gift... - they gave him a lot of

and he really mad - when the cabin attendant translate the announcement back to korean language to him

 

can it be... that he mad at me... hahahhahahaha... but he is so cute when he is mad