Kpop Song Story #4 : Teen Top Story

KPOP Song Stories

Remember when the back of my hand brushed against yours? It was the first time we met. I also remember our first kiss it was the day u asked me to be ur Girlfriend "I need A Girl" is what you said and u said you wanted that girl to be me THEN a few months later u said u wanted to breakup that day i wentcrazy .Our supa luv was over.U whom made me feel like a Beautiful Girl & made me feel special, u were now breaking my heart.For days i could smell No more perfume on u ..rememember the thing i told u about ur perfume? How i was the only person who could smell it the person u love? Ha! Sounds stupid now that i think of it but i really miss that smell .After a few days i couldn't take it. i wanted to talk to u so bad!I needed u to Tell Me Why u left me. so i Went to ur house..ur mom led me to your rooom..she left before i opened the door..ther u were laying on ur bed i wondered why u were wearing a hat in midsummer., then u told me about ur illness of cource i was to sensitive not to cry ,you wanted me to leave you alone, i refused, u begged but i still wouldn't listen so u gave up. I tried my best to make u smile and everytime u did i was the happiest girl in the world ,until ur last breath, u left me after telling me that u had always loved me.You Bastard! Why couldn't u have told me sooner?! I thought u hated me,got bored of me,but all along it was to protect me,I Loved You and still do.Hope that u haven't forgotten about me where ever u are. i miss u.And by the way i named her Angel ,as u always called her since she was in my belly. I wonder if u can see her from there..Anyways we both love and Miss u, u are forever in our hearts.

 

_______________ 120506 (finished at midnight lol)Sorry if its not made well i wrote this on my phone