A girl...living with 6 boys?

Hello Our Baby Miss! ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  ✤{chapter four;}

 

 

He didn't mean it but he had to do what he had to do, they all did; no one objected when he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder as he skipped the stairs by two and went up to his room and locked you up inside.   "Gotta hide you, gotta hide you, gotta hide you." Chanyeol repeated as he sat you on top of his bed and opened his closet. He threw everything out, threw everything on the ground over his shoulder as the pile begin to pile up. "But where? But where?"   "What is she still doing out in the open? Dude ,the window is open! They can see inside the room if they look up you imbecile!" Se Hun hissed as he closed the window and the curtains before helping Chanyeol dump everything out of the closet and sat you inside.   "Okay, Hani your going to have to be really be quiet until we come back and let you out okay?" Se Hun asked as Chanyeol begin to pile everything off the ground and back inside the closet and around you that the clothing would hide you if anyone would have opened the closet.   You tilted your head to the side as you tried to take in what Se Hun was saying at the same time trying to comprehend what Chanyeol was doing as he threw the shirts on top of your head.   "Nyahhh," you pulled the shirt off your head and frowned.   "No Hani, keep it on your head." Chanyeol told you as he placed the shirt back on your head and you pulled it right back down in disagreement.   "She's not cooperating with me here," Chanyeol sighed.   "Stop complaining, I'm the maknae here." Se Hun rolled his eyes. Chanyeol looked at Se Hun and gave him a look as he turned to you. "Hani you gotta work with me here or your going to get in big trouble."   At that moment the three of you heard the front door slamming closed followed by burst of laughter.   "Oh you boys, how dare you try to keep us out of the house?" Se Hun and Chanyeol heard their mother.   "Oh crap," Se hun hissed as he piled everything back inside the closet and pushed you in.   "Nuaahhh!!" you screamed.   "What was that?" Chanyeol heard his fathers voice. "Wheres Chanyeol and Se hun?" he asked.   "Are they upstairs?" their mother asked.   "No! Don't go upstairs!" Baekhyun and D.O. shouted as they blocked the stairwell as Suho jumped onto his father's back.   "Suho what are you doing?" his father asked.   "Err...giving you a hug appa! I haven't seen you in forever and I missed giving you hugs!" Suho chuckled.   "You saw us last month," he spoke.   "Yeah but that seems like ages ago!" Baekhyun chimed in as he threw his arm around his mother and gave her a hug that caged her in. "Yeah!" the boys chimed in as they created a human cage around their parents.   Their mother and father exchange a look before looking at their sons.   "You guys are hiding something..." their father slowly spoke as he looked at them slowly.   "Where's Kai?" their mother suddenly asked.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter