An Affair's Sweet Scent

An Affair's Sweet Scent

 

“Wookie…what are you doing?” Sungmin’s hushed whisper came as a shriek when he felt the younger man’s nose on his neck. He could really tell that he was tensed, judging from the awkward position of his upper body and the way how his arms froze above his head, Sungmin knew that he had no chance of escape and he only bit his lip in nervousness when the act they played earlier at the studio became somewhat of a “real thing” at this very moment, inside their company car.

Ryeowook has decided to pounce on his hyung the minute they climbed up to their black SUV, leaving the older boy to wriggle out and complain about his rather strange behavior. “Wook! Our manager might see us” Sungmin scolded when the hands that were keeping him on place at the backseat tightened, “Seriously, stop this!”

“Manager-hyung will not come until the last person in the studio leaves, hyung” Ryeowook skillfully maneuvered his head to hover it inches away from Sungmin’s, “And guess what? The staff decided to have some late time snack” he smirked and the man’s parted lips, “We got plenty of time”

“N-No…” Sungmin complained, his head was thrashing in both sides as Ryeowook inhaled his sweet scent; starting from his clothed chest, all the way up to the junction in between his neck and shoulder, “T-This is wrong…Wookie stop it”

“There is nothing wrong with this, hyung” Ryeowook replied with a bite to Sungmin’s collarbone, earning him a muffled scream with a mix of both pain and complaint, “I am merely….admiring you”

He laughed, and continued to take in deep breaths of his hyung’s scent, once in a while probing out his tongue to taste the milky expanse of skin, “You smell so nice hyung” Ryeowook murmured on Sungmin's ear, taking in a deep breath as the man underneath shivered.

“And you taste wonderful too”

“N-No…Kyuhyun, he might know about this”

The younger scowled as soon as he heard the maknae’s name being mentioned. He pressed his entire weight down to Sungmin’s torso and buried his head on the male’s slender neck, “Don’t think about him, hyung. Think about me instead, I am the one doing this to you”

Sungmin shuddered and bit his plump lips while trying to shake the younger man off of him, “Wookie please…stop this. We’re both committed goddamnit!” he growled low, surprising the man above him who only replied with a smirk on his lips, 

“Then, doesn’t that make this more exciting?” he chuckled, burying his face once more to Sungmin’s neck, and placed feather-light kisses to it, “Having an affair behind our lover’s backs…it excites me Sungmin-hyung”

He kissed the man hard on the lips, with Sungmin shutting his eyes close at the rather harsh impact of Ryeowook’s mouth. A tongue made its way to his open mouth, swiping everything on its path as it began to swirl and dance along with Sungmin’s own tongue, pushing it further back until the older boy succumbed to complete submission.

They parted with ragged breaths, “H-How much time do we have left?” Sungmin panted as he his swollen lips. Damn, Ryeowook can kiss.

Ryeowook looked at him with a glimmer in his eyes. He too, his lips before releasing his one hand on Sungmin’s arms and slipping it inside the patterned shirt, “15 minutes, hyung. Just 15 minutes…”

“So let’s make this fast”