Truth.

To ikayewings [One-Shot]

~SOMEONE'S POV~

It has been 6 months since I've last talked to Yeon Hye, she has been avoiding me ever since Tiffany noona claimed we were together. I couldn't make it clear to Tiffany noona that we were not together as it will hurt not only her but him than me. He likes her ever since day 1, I like her since day 1. Both of us will come together and joke about, stating how we like the same kind of people just one more than the other. He was my hyung, he was 2 years older than me, I was his dongsaeng, but how the two girls who are noona and dongsaeng relationship came to attract us? Let's just say it's the work of fate.

A year ago, hyung and I were at the Han River, drinking coffee, when two random females sat opposite us. There was this form of attraction, I couldn't put my finger onto it, but it was there, as though an invisible thread, kept pulling us in. Love at first side? Attraction? Or was it infatuation?

That was how it all started, making a trip down to Han River and drink coffee, hoping that they would appear. Hyung would always tell me how the girl with brown curly hair and eyesmile attracts him, while deep inside my heart, the one with black curls and huge eyes did instead. 

Somehow or another, we started getting to know each other and grew close. Yeon Hye and I were always thought of as a couple and hyung and noona another, but who knows until 6 months ago, everything will burn and flare into something unimaginable, something.....unstoppable.

  

 

Like a fool like a coward
I couldn’t tell you I loved you
I know feel like I know about your love
The words “come back to me”  
I still remember how you looked at me, with eyes that were trying to mask hurt, " I'm happy for you...."  
 
Right at that moment, why didn't I scream to tell you that no, it wasn't what you thought it to be. The person that I love was you. Your face showed happiness, your eyes showed pain, hurt, torture. I cannot believe I was the cause for it and I felt guilty all this while.
 
-6 Months Ago- 
 
"Hyung, I think I want to confess to her today"
"Are you ready though?"
"I think I am, hyung, will you pretend to be her? Since you are close to her too?"
"Sure"
 
I got into position and said, "I don't know whether saying this now is too soon but I know I won't regret it. I have been secretly in love with you all this while and I hope you will accept me, I understa-" 

I was cut off by a " YES ! I WILL, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH ME ALL THIS WHILE, I WAS TOO!", Tiffany noona ran towards me and hugged me. I was about to push her off when I saw Jin Young's hyung expression. 

It stated, "I can't believe you. You know I like her and yet you..." I wanted to explain but hyung turned and walked off, leaving Yeon Hye to stare. I wanted to explain to her so badly but I couldn't push Tiffany noona, as much as Jin Young hyung is mad at me, he would get madder at me for pushing her off. 

Yeon Hye just placed a fake facade that she was happy for us before leaving...
 
-Present- 

6 Months ago, I was too scared, too afraid, I didn't dare fight for my wants. 
 
We got the power
I got the power
Don’t surrender against it you you
Don’t be like that, raise your head
We got the power
Face it and fight it
Don’t look at me me me with an angelic face, it’s all lies
I got the power now and I know I will straighten things out today, fix everything I caused 6 months ago, no regrets, just fight.
 
Tiffany noona must have known as recently whenever I talked about our relationship, she changes the topic.
 
Underneath the sky, you cannot be hidden
Even if you hide, you will kneel before the truth
You you you you you you you
 
She cannot avoid it today, she has to learn it, I will fix the error I made during 1st November 2011, today on 1st May 2012. 

I walked towards Tiffany noona who smiled brightly at me with an eyesmile, JinYoung hyung was beside her, he hasn't been talking to me ever since that incident.
 
"Tiffany noona, we need to talk about our relationship, it's no-" 
"Daehyun what do you want for lunch?"
"Noona listen, we really have to talk because it's not what you think it i-"
"Lunch, I think they are serving beansprouts?"
 
"Noona, listen." I held my hand up to prevent her from cutting in once more. "Our relationship isn't real. Noona, I am sorry that you have been with me for 6 months but, I couldn't act any longer," I saw hyung glaring at me with a confused yet angry expression. " I thought that rejecting you might have been harsh thus the past 6 months, I have been trying to see you romantically, but I can't. The person I love is Yeon Hye, and not you, you aren't my flower nor my princess but someone's else.  That day when you heard the confession, it wasn't for you, but it was for  Yeon Hye, noona, I am sorry but you were always a noona to me and not a yeoja chingu, someone else really like you and that you will find your happily ever after if I leave.. I am sorry noona, I am breaking up with you." 
 
I was afraid of what was to come next, noona screaming? crying? I looked at hyung and saw that he was mouthing sorry to me, he must have felt bad for misunderstanding me all this while. 
 
"I... I... understand... It was my fault actually, I ran out... right? I am glad you could.. be so honest despite it being.. I wish you two happiness... go for it Daehyun, get.. your princess."
 
Noona then closed her locker and smiled at me, "She's right behind you, go for it"
 
As if right on cue, Yeon Hye came walking towards us. 

"Oh and Daehyun, before I forget... I wanted to break up with you too.." I looked at Noona surprised. "I fell in love with your hyung.. and realised ours wasn't love but oh thank goodness you liked Yeon Hye or I would've felt bad for lying too" 
 
"What's going on here, unnie, wae are you holding JinYoung oppa's hand?" That voice of hers, that I had missed so badly for 6 months. 
 
I didn't talk and just let Tiffany noona and JinYoung oppa explained everything to her, she turned quieter and quieter and when the couple is done with their story, they nudged me before leaving and told me to confess soon with hand gestures.
 
I looked down at Yeon Hye who seemed to be in her own land, I snapped my fingers to break her from her trance. She looked up at me with a familiar look that makes my heart flutter. Does she like me too?

I guess I will find out now..
 
"Yeon Hye, I know that we have not been talking for the past 6 months, but my love for you seemed to have grown deeper, I love you all these while and I don't know if you do. I might.. err.. well.. What I want to say is..
 
 

Do you want to be my girlfriend? To deal with a pabo who missed 6 months with you?