Hanging

Behind SM's doors

--Taemin's POV--

"Why didn't you tell? It is your fault!" I heard Kai's voice over and over again in my head. It was my fault, wasn't it? I should've told him about her. But he was just so in love with her, I didn't want to.... Eh who am I kidding? I was a selfish bastard! How did he find out though? Did Sulli tell him? Noooo, but I wouldn't put it past her. I really don't want to talk to her though, but I should. Ughhhh why is this so hard? I need to take my mind off and one way I know how - dance.

Wait, I wonder if Kai is there too, practicing? He usually does that when he's stressed or angry, and now was definitely that time. Maybe I should just avoid him for now. Meanwhile, I could get some fresh air and let my mind rest a bit.

--Kai's POV--

This was the girl I was avoiding and I just dragged her to this place and we're all alone. Oh-oh.

"Ummm, ummm..." What was I supposed to say? Are you okay? She's not, obviously. What's wrong?

"It's ok, you don't have to say anything or ask anything. I'm ok. I mean, I will be." She said with a broken voice. She obviously sensed I was kind of lost. "Ahh it's, it's nice here. I haven't been here before. Feels safe here" she ~
"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed and freaked out when she suddenly stepped on the edge of the roof. She's not trying to kill herself is she?
"Get off there, you can't! It's dangerous!"
To my surprise, she just laughed and laughed. Laughed till she almost fell!! In a blink of a moment, she was in my arms. Safe. My heart was beating furiously through my ribcage. Her eyes were as round as Kyungsoo hyung's and she looked like she was in shock. Her eyes slowly met mine and I couldn't look away. I was suddenly conscious of how our bodies were and how her one hand was on my neck and her other grabbing onto my arm. How my one hand was on her waist and the other under her knees. How her eyes were getting closer to my face or was it my face going closer to hers? My mind was suddenly blank and I could almost feel her shallow breathing on my face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" someone shouted, waking me up from the trance.

 

 

____________________________________________________

Short, I know. Sorry :( Will try to update tomorrow or tonight!