Dong Young Bae

One Thing

- IU's Dream -

"Ji Eun-ah, we should break up now."

" Why? You said we'll always be together. Why don't you keep those promises you gave me? "

"I'm sorry, now it's different. But thank you for 2 years realtionship, I'll never forget it"

"Oppa.."

-

IU wakes up and there are 5 missed call from Hara. She realize that this is her first day in JR Academy and she haven't prepare anyhting for her first day in highschool. She packed her bag, comb her hair and puts her iPod on her bag.

Hara is waiting outside her apartment. "JI EUN-AH! Why are you so long ? It took me forever to wait here!" Hara shouted. "Sorry Hara. sorry~ heehee, shall we go now ?" Then they walked out from the apartment and walks out. "Are we in the same class?" IU asks. "I Don't know, I haven't got any answer from Junhyung. He's already in the school though" "Seriously ? this early ?" IU asked. "Don't know, he's just too excited entering the school" Hara answers.

Today is the first day of highschool life for them, they're excited to enter JR academy. Why ? JR Academy is known for its school fascilites, the events, and the high standards. And they always a Welcome Party for Freshmans that is held in the school's gym. And JR Acedemy is also known for it's cool and handsome guys.

"Ah! We're here!" Hara says. "Daebak~" IU is surprised about the size of the school. On the main building carved 'JR' for it's symbol. And when she looks to the right there's a big basketball court. When they come closer to the basketball court, many girl screams.

"Why all the girls are screaming ?" IU asked. " Dunno, we better find out " Hara answers.

When IU walks closer near the basketball court, she bumps with some guy and fall down to the ground.

"Ouch!"

'"Oh are you okay ?" the guy ask. "Yeah, I'm okay. thanks" The 2 other guys in the basketball court sees her with that guy. And all the other girls who are screaming sees that too.

IU stands up again and sees that guy walked in the court. The girls start to scream again

"Youngbae oppa!" "Seunghyun oppa!" "Taec oppa daebak!"

"Are you okay Ji Eun-ah ?" "Yeah I'm fine, let's go the bulletin board to see which class are we in" IU answers and walks out from the court.

That time those guys in the court still watching them from a far.

"Ya, Youngbae that girl seems kinda cute" TOP teases. "Yeah, right! You should ask for her name" Taec continues.

"Maybe later hahahaha" Taeyang laughs and continues to play.

 

-In front of the bulletin board-

 

Hara and IU are searching for their names. "Hara!" Junhyung calls out for Hara. "Junhyungie! We're in the same class with Ji Eun!" Hara tells Junhyung. "Really ? That's nice! Ji Eun-ah! How are you ? Long time no see" Junhyung greets IU.

"Fine here! You ?" IU smiles. "Fine here too! Well let's get going to the class! We'll have PE class first" Junhyung looks at his phone that has class schedule. "Let's get going then!" said Hara.

Class 1-3, IU, Hara and Junhyung came. The class was quite crowded, and Junhyung immidietly callls out for his friends, Dongwoon, Yoseob, Gikwang, Doojoon and Hyunseung. Hara and IU sit next to each other. IU sits near the window that face the basketball court. And she still see the boys are playing basketball. The bell rings and the first lesson starts.

Hara calls out for IU to change clothes for PE class. IU comes and changed her clothes in the locker room.

When Hara and IU walks to the gym, they passed Taeyang, TOP and Taec's class. Suddenly TOP calls out IU's name

"Ji-Eun!", IU looked back and sees TOP, but she didn't know his name and just walks away. "Hara-sshi, who's that ?" asks IU.

"I think that's Seung Hyun, the one who played the basketball just know" Hara answers. "How do you know his name?" "I looked at his name tag. And he's the most handsome guy in the school " Hara smiles. "Most handsome guy?" IU confused, "Yea, the girls said so" Hara answers.

 

The Gym

 

IU and Hara is amazed, the gym is so big, that a concert will fit in the gym.

"Everyone gather!" Shouts Boom the PE teacher. "If I called out your name please shout here"

"Nee~"shouts the students.

"Yoon Doojoon!" "Here!"

"Choi Minho!' "Here!"

"Lee Gi Kwang!" "Yup!"

"Son Dongwoon" "Here"

"Yong Junhyung!" "Here!"

"Lee Ji Eun!" "Here!"

"Goo Hara!" Here!" and all other students called out and said "Here!"

" Today we'll gonna play soccer to know each other and volley for the girls, and I'll devide into two teams!" Boom explains.

IU and Hara in the same team. But when they started playing..

"Ji-Eun recieve!" shouts Sulli. "Wha-" IU was hit by the ball on the head and collapsed.

All the girls surrounds her and Hara takes her to the clinic fast. "Ji-Eun, are you okay?" asks Hara. "Yeah, I'm just dizzy". 

"Ji-Eun you find the doctor, 'k? I'll go the gym, I'm afraid that I'll get scolded because of leaving class" said Hara. "Okay then, thank you Hara~" IU smiles and Hara left.

IU looks for the doctor, "Hello, anyone here?" IU asks.

Suddenly a guy walks out from the bed and sees her. "You're so noisy, seriously" IU is surprised and sees he's name tag qucikly,

"Dong Young Bae" IU reconizes him, because he's the guy that she bumped in earlier inn the basketball court.

Suddenly the door opens, Taec and TOP shows up.

"OMG, I'm doned for"

---

Note: First chapter finally! Hope it's not to boring, and sorry for the bad grammars! And I'll try to make the poster if I have time, because I'm quite busy with schools ;)