Your BIGGEST Fan

Sorry Ladies; Lee Taemin's Leg is Temporarily Unavailable

Lee Taemin was tired. Oh, so very tired.

Sherlock is, by far, the most exhausting dance he has ever learned. Aside from twisting in the beginning and getting dizzy, there's that ridiculous Russian marching dance move.

I'm just so tired.

He exited the concert hall, in the back of the building. He was ninety-nine point nine percent sure nobody would find him there. Taemin leaned against the nearest wall, breathing in the fresh, crisp air, then exhaling his day's work and claustrophobia. Time went by right under his nose; he didn't care. Five minutes, ten minutes, he wasn't counting. He did this often as a sort of stress relief, and it made him feel energized. He was almost ready to go, too, until he felt a tight pressure on his leg.

Unfortunately, there's always that tiny point one percent.

"Hi, oppa!" the girl chirped cheerfully, staring up at him with large eyes. Taemin inspected her before replying. She was young, maybe thirteen, and dressed in a manner that was probably supposed to be cute. She was also hugging his leg.

"A-Annyeong," he stuttered, and straightened his leg uncomfortably.

"You were great out there," she complimented, snuggling onto his leg and burying her face in his thigh. Taemin felt new beads of sweat trail down his face and drop off his chin.

"Thank you." He tried his best to smile, but it felt more like stretching his face. Image, Taemin. Be polite.

And they stood like that for about five more minutes.

He adjusted himself a bit, then cleared his throat. "So, I have to go, now."

Taemin felt her smile against his leg. "Okay." Her voice was lighthearted. 

He swallowed. "But before that...I have to walk," he hinted.

"Okay."

He let out a sigh, blowing up his bangs. "Except that..." he fumbled with his words. "I can't move."

"Why's that?" She looked up at him again, looking totally oblivious.

"Because my leg is occupied." He smiled a little to show that he had good intentions.

"I think I'll occupy it a little more." She curled her arms into his leg like an anaconda with no hint of letting go.

Taemin thought for the longest time. His clothes weren't helping, only making him sweat more. It wasn't good for his nerves. If only he could just-

With a little gasp, he looked down at the girl, then at the jacket on his shoulders. As fast as he could, he shed the jacket and handed it to the girl, being careful not to bend his knee and hit her in the face. "I'll see you at the next con-"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OPPA KAMSAHAMNIDA~"

Taemin almost felt his eardrums shatter as she grabbed the jacket, hugging it tightly and running away, still screaming. He stood up and stretched his leg, starting to be able to feel it again.

"IT'S TAEMIN-OPPA!"

SCREW ALL MANNERS.

Taemin broke out into a run.