Lonely Tao

Lonely Tao

"Hyung!" A dissatisfied grumble roused Chen from his sweet dreams as he felt the voice's owner placing himself on his hips.

"Ahh, Zitao, what do you want?" He sounded angry, they had a tiring day and it's already night, he doesn't want anything else. All he wanted to do was just sleep all day long.

"I'm lonely.."

Tao used his childish voice while he was drawing small circles with his index finger in the other's shoulders and chuckled when he saw the little goosebumps on the perfect skin.

"Go back to your bed, I'm tired."

"Chenchen, why are you so cruel?" He pouted but the older couldn't see it.

"I'm not cruel, just tired. All I want is sleep."

"Ummm... Can I stay here?" Tao asked with a hopeful tone in his voice.

"No. You have your own bed."

"But I'm all alone in my bed. And..." He sniffled. " I don't like to be all alone."

"Zitao, please, get off me! You're heavy!" Chen whimpered when he tired of lying under the younger.

"HEY, I'M NOT HEAVY!"

"Shhh, be quiet! Kris is sleeping!"

"I don't care."

"What happened to you? You don't act like this so often."

Finally Zitao lied next to Chen so the older can see the sad light in his beautiful eyes.

"I'm lonely." He repeated and let out a tiny smile."I want to be with the others. With the Exo-K's members. With Baekhyun-hyung, with Suho-hyung… I miss them so much."

"I know. I know Tao-ah,but we have to try to endure it. Don't worry, we will perform together soon."

"Yes,but... I don't like it when we're separated. I feel like there is something missing  when just six of us standing in the stage"

"We are one, remember?"

"Stupid company..." He rubbed his tearful eyes."I hate them!"

"They control our lives, we can't do anything against it." Chen said in a patient voice.

"Hmpf!" Tao grumbled as he hid his face into the other's pillow.

"C'mon, Tao, just go back to your bed." He sounded exhausted."The tomorrow will be brighter I'm sure. Just let me sleep please..."

"Just let me be close to you." Suddenly, Tao snuggle up to the older, catching the soft material of his pajamas.

"E-eh? Tao?" He shivered as he felt that the other buried his face into the crook of his neck. It felt... so good. So comfortable.

"Sweet dreams, Chenchen-hyung." He whispered before he closed his eyes.

"You... spoiled brat!” He murmured whilst he wrap him in the blanket. "You're lucky that I’m gentle. You know I love you… "

"I know hyung, I know." Tao thought and he fell into a peaceful sleep without the Exo-K’s members but, with his beloved Chen-hyung.

 

*

A/N:

I know, it's a rare pairing, but they're cute together, aren't they? 


I hope you like it, comments are ♥ ^^

You can find me on my livejournal: miyocca.livejournal.com

byebye ~

tumblr_m2ad2hg8VY1r5eskoo1_500.gif