The Professor's Invention

Appa's Last Gift, My Robots

 

It was time to test the robots. He had put in sweat, mind and strength in making these robots. They were made in different looks, height and shape. Of course, which human looks exactly alike? He had put in many types of feelings and programed them in each of them. There are 6 of them and finally, after days of work, he was done.

“Come on, boys. I need you guys for the sake of Haneul” he said as he pressed the button under the chest of each of them. There laid a control panel like buttons. Robot number 1 woke up as he blinked and saw the atmosphere around him. He sat down and looked up at the professor.

Robot number 2, 3 and 4 woke up at the same time. The all awoke and sat down. Blinking at the professor, he just smiled. Robot number 5 woke up 5 minutes later with an alert posture while the last robot was having some technical difficulties.

“What went wrong in this one?” the professor said as he scratched his head. He opened the control panel and fixed a couple of wires.

“Ah, your wire got tangled and is now loose. That’s alright, I’ll fix you in a jiff” he smiled down at the robot even though he was not yet awake. A couple of minutes later, robot number 6 woke up while rubbing his eyes.

“Yes! Now to testify!” the professor said.

“Boys, can you guys walk?” he asked. All of them got up and tried to walk. Many of them stumbled but got back on their robot feet.

“I guess you guys can still practice” He mumbled. Then the professor made the robots jumps, slide, glide, hope, run and more.

“Good, now talk” he commanded.

“Ro-robot number 2 is dizzy” the robot said as he held his head.  He’s dizzy? Good! So many human actions are taking place! He thought.

“That’s good. I mean, not good to be dizzy but okay now, the rest of you will have names” the professor declared.

They looked at each other in a confused manner.

“Names?”

“What’d he say?”

“It’s not good to be dizzy?”

“What?”

They all asked each other. The professor gave himself a facepalm and walked towards them.

“Yes names. A name is a word or a set of words by which a person, animal, place, or thing is known, addressed, or referred to. Understand?” the professor explained and they nodded at each other.

“Robot number 1, your name is Kim Joon Myun. Or for short, Suho which means guardian” Suho nodded.

“Now, you, robot number 2, is named Byun Baekhyun. Or Baekhyun for short” the professor said as Baekhyun nodded.

“Robot number 3 is named Park Chanyeol or Chanyeol” Chanyeol smiled at the professor and nodded.

“Robot number 4 is Do Kyung Soo or D.O. Okay? D.O not DO” The professor made it clear. D.O nodded and smiled.

“Robot number 5 is Kim Jongin or Kai” Kai nodded as well.

“And lastly, our maknae robot who woke up last, is named Oh Sehun-”

“Or Sehun” Sehun chuckled which made the professor feel very delighted hearing his laughter. The professor then explained why they were invented and what they had to do. The professor had only 2 days left until his departure so he wants everything that he planned to go in perfect order.

 

____________

A/N: Yeah yeah it's short but it's the intro! HAHA <3