Do you believe in fairy tales?

Fairytales exist right?

"Myunggie?"

"Junggie?"

"I haven't seen you in a long time!" he hugged the girl. She smiled and hugged the boy back. But, she felt as if something was bothering her though she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

"So how're you now?" she asked him as they took a seat at a nearby bench.

"Well, I'm fine. I just moved here a few days ago." he replied.

"Oh, how's your parents?"

"They're fine. They're doing great actually. Mom just found her dream job."

"Chincha? That's great!" she replied.

'Yeah. And my cousins, you know, Youngmin and Kwangmin? They're staying at my house for the time being. Freeloaders."

"Haha. Really?"

There's something off about him.. What is it?

Myungsoo noticed the dazed expression she wore and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is there something wrong Junggie?" 

"Huh? What? Nothing. I just had a lot on my mind lately." She looked at the boy and burst out laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing? Junggie are you really okay?!" The said girl was clutching her stomach and laughing her heart out. Her eyes were rimmed with tears.

"It's just that... you look like a grandpa. Ha-haraboji!"

He frowned after the remark from the girl and held out a hand for her. She wipped her tears and got up with his help. They sat back on the bench while Eunjung was still trying to catch her breath.

"I'm so-sorry Myunggie. You're just so funny."

"Done laughing at me princess?"

She stopped and looked directly at the boy.

"What did you call me?"

"Huh?"

"What did you call me?"

"I said Junggie."

"Liar! I heard you said princess." she pointed an accusing finger towards the boy.

"Whoa. I guess someone missed me too much. You sure you're not hearing things?" he held his hands up in defense. She felt confused by what he said. Was she really hearing things? But, she could've sworn he sounded like-

"Kay, gotta get back home. It's getting dark. I'll send you home." She merely nodded and walked with him but her mind was still deep in thought about the matter.

No way!

But, he sounds like the stranger.

Did I really misheard?

I must be thinking too much..

"Well, here we are." he glanced at her and spotted the bracelet on her wrist.

"You still have that?"

"Huh? What?" she looked at her wrist and her hand flew and covered it. Her cheeks turned pink for some awkward reason.

"Y-yeah. I just felt like wearing it."

They both kept quiet and stared awkwardly at each other. How long was it? A few seconds? Minutes? They stood there when Myungsoo finally decided to break the silence.

"So, I'll just go. Here's my number. Bye princess." he walked away.

 

 

Eunjung stayed still though. She looked at the paper and her cheeks were still flushed.

It's him!

Flashes of memory filled her mind from when they were small to the most recent one. His laugh, his teasing and his smile. That enchanting smile.

She turned around and ran up to him. She caught his arm and spun him around.

"It was you! You're the masked man at the ball!"

He merely smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?"

"I don't really know. I don't think you need to know."

"But Myunggie!"

"I just thought that you might hate me."

"What fo-"

She was silenced when a pair of lips met hers. Their lips melted together. It was no secret, she felt enchanted.

"I broke our promise. I didn't get you back."

"But you're here now."

"I know. I am. Now I'm gonna take you away." he hugged her.

 

 

They both went to her house and Myungsoo met her mother and step sisters. He explained that he wanted to marry Eunjung which made her mother and step sisters jump in excitement. Hwayoung and Hyoyoung were more than pleased to know that he has two cousins living in his house. Eunjung refers them as their future 'prey'.

After getting consent from Eunjung's family, Myungsoo decided to meet her mother.

"Anneyonghaseyo umma. Can I call you that?"

They were standing in front of the late Mrs. Ham's grave. Myungsoo put a bouquet of flowers on her grave while Eunjung just stared at him.

"I hope you like them. I was in a rush so.. that's all I could get."

"It's been a long time since I met you umma. Are you happy now? I hope you like your future son-in-law. I promise to take care of Junggie and make her happy." he bowed.

"Umma, I haven't been seeing you lately. I hope you forgive me. I'm happy now." she smiled sincerely knowing that her mother would be happy.

 

___

 

The two later took a walk in the park. Eunjung was hugging Myungsoo's arm and they were walking peacefully.

"But, there's still one thing I don't get." Eunjung said.

"What is it?"

"Why did you ran off as soon as the clock struck midnight?"

"Well, before I answer that-

Do you believe in fairy tales?"

 

 

 

A/N:

 

GUISE!! IT FINALLY FINISHED!!!

image

*tears off joy*

image

This... took longer than expected.

O.O

I know it's short.

I.. was suffering from a writer's block.

 

image

T_T

FORGIVE ME!!!

Signing out,

tumblr_md7irqPnSn1qbd82bo4_r1_250.gif

 

 

JSM