The Voyeur Turtle

The Voyeur Turtle

"Ttangkkoma! Ttangkkoma?" Yesung turned the hallway his eyes scanning the floor for the small turtle. Ryeowook was going to kill him. The other man had grown as much attatched as he had and it would break his heart if anything happened to it.

Yesung scratched his head. It was just a turtle. How far could he have actually gone? He approached the end of the hallway and paused at the open door in front of him.

"Ttangkkoma?" He whispered poking his head in. Maybe if he went quick enough Kangin wouldn't get mad. Yesung slipped in and called for his pet again.

"Ttangkkoma?" He opened the closet and saw a small shell. "There you are! Aigo you had me worried!" He scolded the turtle and picked it up. Ryeowook will be so relieved...

"Haha hyung!"

Yesung froze. Oh no! Quick as a flash he closed the closet as far as it could go and squatted in the pile of Kangin's dirty clothes. Please don't find me!

"Where's Sungmin?" Leeteuk, Yesung's leader, asked as he and Kangin went inside. Kangin smiled.

"He's out."

"Oh?" Leeteuk smiled so his dimple showed. Kanging nodded. Yesung felt his legs itching to sit down. Ttangkkoma meanwhile stared at nothing as turtles usually did..

Yesung saw Kangin close and lock the door to his room. The only escape route--gone.

Yesung pressed closer to the back of the closet.

"Kangin-ah is there a reason you brought me here?" Leeteuk smiled, there was a sort of playfulness Yesung only seemed to see when Leeteuk was flirting with girls.

Kangin nodded. "Hyung..."

Leeteuk leaned forward. "Yes?"

Kangin leaned forward as well.

Yesung stared confused. What are they doing?

What are they--

The two band memebers kissed chastely.

Yesung covered his mouth with one hand, the other clutched Ttangkkoma.

"You've been doing to many shows this week, hyung." Kangin said in a low voice as they continued to kiss, They made their way to Kangin's bed and laid down, Leeteuk straddling him.

"You missed me?" Leeteuk teased. He ran his slender hands up Kangin's sides. The other man moaned.

"Yes."

Yesung's mouth could have been brushing the floor had this been a cartoon.

What in the world was this?

And why hadn't he been informed of this?

Kyunhyun had been right.... 

And Eunhyuk had some serious money to pay up to the evil maknae.

Yesung silently continued to gawk as Leeteuk and Kangin grew louder. "Hyung...touch me."

"Oh yes! Do it again--yes!" Leeteuk cried out as Kangin was rubbing their crotches together.

Yesung closed his eyes.

"K-Kangin...please!"

"Tell what you want hyung..."

"Oooh.."

Yesung couldn't take this anymore.

"Help me take this off."

"NO!" Yesung burst.

The two men jumped at the voice. "Whos's there?" Kangin demanded.

Yesung quickly threw the clothes he was sitting on onto himself.

Kangin stood up and looked around his room. Leeteuk looked as well a worried look on his face.

The raccoon man finally opened the closet and sighed. "Yesung hyung?"

"No."

"Yesung hyung i see your big old head!" Kangin said frustrated.

Yesung crawled out of the closet, ashamed.

"Yesungie?" Leeteuk exclaimed.

Yesung smiled weakly. "Hello hyung."

"What were you doing in the closet?"

"My closet." Kangin added.

Yesung showed Ttangkkoma to them. "Sorry."

"No its fine Yesung we understand." Leeteuk smiled passively. Kangin on the other hand frowned.

"You weirdo hyung you've been watching us like some creepy voyeur!"

Yesung looked taken aback. "I have not!"

"You have too!"

"Have not!"

"Have too!"

"Yesung, if you would kindly leave now..." Leeteuk interrupted with a look.

"Oh!" Yesung looked between Leeteuk's ual frustration face and Kangin's irritated one. "Okay..."

With Ttangkkoma in his hands Yesung left to show Ryeowook and also spread a rumor about Leeteuk and Kangin's togetherness. And also make sure Eunhyuk pay his dues. Maybe they could make him dress up as Marilyn Monroe one day. Oh how that'd be great...

THE (lame :P) END