Chapter 1

Love Can be Too Convenient for Me to Catch On.

-DONGHAE'S POV-

"But you promised!"  I shouted to my best friend as I took a piece of meat from his ramen bowl.

Hmm,where should I start? Well,I'm at a ramen shop with my best friend, Eunhyuk. It was a normal sunny Saturday, nothing new. I just called Eunhyuk to hang out at the ramen shop.

"Sorry I forgot to buy the Super Junior CD!" the blond head defended. I rolled my eyes and took another piece of his food.

"Fine,Fine. You're safe,airhead"

"For now.." I heard him mutter. I nodded my head in agreement.

With my wooden chopsticks, I grabbed a piece of chicken from my bowl.I was about to pop it right into my mouth, but a certain hand stopped my. That hand grabbed my wrist and pulled it back. Getting a chance to eat my chicken. 

"W-wah? Hyuk!!You ate my chicken!!So mean!" I whined

"What? You took my food," He retorted, mouth stuffed.

"Tch..pig.." I turned back to my food

"Wrong~ Monkey." He corrected.

We continued eating-silently- until Eunhyuk spoke again after he finished his meal.

"Ok,what happened?" He asked while wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"..What?" 

"You normally wouldn't asked me to hang out on a Saturday."

"What? We're best friends,"

"Yeah, but you wouldn't ask because you would be with your boyfriend"

I stayed quiet., He's right...

"W-well..you know.."

"What happened?" Eunhyuk repeated,voice quieter,but more serious.

"..Broke up.."

A sigh escaped his mouth," Really? Why?"

"Cheated on me," I mumbled.

"Knew that would happen.. I even told you to watch out." He said with a hint of disappointment. 

"You mad?"

"A little. I'm your best friend who is always looking after you. Of course I would be mad."

"Sorry..."

We stayed silent again with only background noises filling our world. I turned my eyes to the window beside us.When I look at the smile on the faces of people passing by,I can't help wondering if they're laughing at me...Why is that I'm still rejecting people even though my heart is crying from loneliness? Another "me" is lamenting and screaming out.That he wants someone to cherish .Someone to laugh together and cry together..I tried so many times,but no one seems to fit my requirements. 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Eunhyuk in deep thought while looking outside the window too.

"Eunhyuk.." I broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"Every relationship I've been in...Always end horribly.The person would cheat on me. Then those walls would build up,surrounding me. I'm so reluctant to let them down. Just afraid of everything repeat itself, over and over again. So now I'm thinking...how about I stop with the love?"

"..."

"Hyukkie?"

"Yeah..Take your time. No one's rushing you" He gave me a gummy smile and did a gesture,telling the employee for the bill.

"Yeah?"

"Yep" I grinned at him.

"Thanks,Monkey~" Once the worker came with the bill, Eunhyuk stood from his chair and left.

"Eunhyuk? Hyuk? Where are you..?" I looked at the waiter with the piercing stare. 

THAT IDIOT MONKEY. HE KNOWS I DON'T HAVE MONEY. GAHH. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

The waiter cleared his throat and asked to pay. 

"Umm..you see...I don't have any money with me right no-" I tried to explain before I noticed something on the table. 

Money.

Eunhyuk,you left the money on the table for me,huh? Weirdo.. who puts someone in danger than saves them?

I smiled and handed the money to the waiter. Then proceeded to run out the shop to catch up to a certain crazy monkey.

----------------------

A/N: yay, i happened to update~ i wish i could make this chapter longer. ;A; oh well.

Comments=♥ No Silent Readers! :D

~Dia is Out!~