First Step

The Beginning - Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, are you coming or not?” Seungri asked, his voice persistent over the other side of the door. “I'm doing this for you!”

“I don't need you to meddle in my personal relationships.” Seunghyun muttered, ripping open his closet door to pull out a crisp white dress shirt. He had taken a shower not 10 minutes ago and was in the midst of changing into his comfort clothes when his somewhat-annoying dorm mate barged into the room and demanded him to go on a double date with him and his girlfriend. “The things I do to keep you off my back.”

“...Hyung. I hear the closet door. Are you changing? That's great! Ya! Hyung!” Seungri shouted, banging on the door.

Yanking the towel from his neck, Seunghyun attempted to towel dry a bit of his damp hair before throwing it into the laundry basket. Grabbing the white dress shirt from his bed, he quickly slipped it on before throwing the door open, letting a surprised and loud Seungri fall to the ground.

“Don't make such a racket.” Seunghyun threatened, stepping over his fallen band mate to make way to the bathroom while buttoning the buttons of his shirt.

Checking his hair, he quickly ran his fingers through the almost dried locks, positioning a few strands in different directions to give it more texture. He always air dried his hair for a messy, yet ...elegant effect. Yes, men do care about their hair.

“You could've helped me up.” Seungri mumbled, coming up to stand right next to him. “You look good hyung, now let's get going!”

“Yah! I'll go when I want to. I agreed to go, but not with you.” Seunghyun growled, pushing his friend out of the bathroom. “Just give me the address and I'll be there.”

“B-b-ut!”

“Just give me the address!” he shouted, closing the door abruptly. Like hell he was going to behave nicely. He didn't even want to go in the first place.

“I'll text you!”

“Whatever.” He replied instantly, quickly going back to his appearance in the mirror. Honestly, there was nothing to fix. He just wanted to spend more time in the bathroom to spite Seungri. Who told him to go and set him up on a double date. His love life was nothing for him to be concerned about. But Seunghyun knew that once Seungri was up to something, he would never back down until the other complied. That was why he even bothered in the first place.

Sigh. The things he would do indeed.

 

 

 

Where was it again? It seemed like he had been circling the busy street for more than twenty minutes, and he had yet to find the restaurant. He was suppose to be there 10 minutes ago. Even though he hadn't agreed to the date in the first place, he hated making bad first impressions.

Shifting his sun glasses, he pulled his hat a bit lower before walking down the street in long strides. So trained on looking for the restaurant, he literally toppled over someone before regaining his balance, managing to grab the person before they fell as well.

“Mian-” Raising his head, he looked at the person in front of him and almost dropped his jaws as he recognized the long dark hair and face shape behind a pair of glasses just like his. “Tiffany?”

“S-sorrrry-” Watching her look up quickly, he noticed the blush that crept onto her cheeks as she seemed to recognize him as well. “Ah, Seunghyun ssi! I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going.”

Although he was putting a small smile in front of her, his heart was beating rapidly. It had been awhile since he had last seen her, and when he had, it was under circumstances where he wasn't able to say anything. A shy smile here and there, the both of them were caught in a moment captured by fans, and least to say...the video and pictures went viral.

“It was my fault as well if you put it that way. I didn't watch where I was going either.” He smiled, and rather sheepishly at that as he watched her carefully.

“Ahh, then I guess we're both at fault.” Tiffany laughed, her voice tinkling in the breezy autumn air. “So...what are you up to?”

“I'm actually meeting with a frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter