She's his Star

You Are My Star

 

Jessica sat on a bench that was in Jay’s rehearsal room and watched as he and the dancers worked on their routine. She popped another chip into as she watched what they were doing with a smug expression that was often seen on her face. She had a few spare hours in her day and since they were in the same country for once she thought it’d be nice to spend the day with him. Of course he was working and that meant she’d have to watch him work. She could be doing something productive…or sleeping, instead she’s at this studio that’s she’s all too familiar with and eating a bag of chips.

The dance break in the song came up in the song again as this was the third time they were going through it. She watched as the other dancers cleared the area as he was in the center doing his moves then the part came that she hated the most. He started pulling at his beater exposing his bare chest which his fans got to see more than she did. She scowled at him through the mirror though he didn’t notice since he was wearing his hat low. Once the break was over and he “ripped his shirt” they proceeded with the dance. When they were done Jay finally thought that was enough for the day and let everyone go home. As they started clearing the room he walked over to her wiping his face with a towel as she watched him looking at his muscles as he moved and looked at the tattoos that she knew by heart.

“Sorry I know you must be bored.” He said with a cute smile that she couldn’t stay mad at.

“It’s nothing, I enjoy watching you rip your shirt.” She said with a smile that made him laugh. He leaned down giving her a peck on the lips as she made a face.

“You smell.”

“Do I?” He asked smiling himself before straddling her as she sat on the bench and leaned in for her to smell him. “Can you check again, I don’t think I smell!” He said as she squirmed.

“Ew, Jay!!” She yelled pushing him as he laughed in delight.

“I’m kidding babe,” He said getting off her. “I’ll be back.” He said leaving the room to go and freshen up. She sighed smelling herself to be sure none of his smell was transferred over to her.

Now that she was alone in the room she wished she had never complained about his smell. Being an idol meant that there wasn’t much time to be together even when you’re dating. Schedules are always ruining things; even couples that had gone public weren’t able to see each other. She pouted grabbing his bag and pulling it towards her as she looked around inside to see if he had more snacks. Seeing that there was nothing there she put the bag back down and pouted some more. This is totally boring. She thought just as he returned wearing a new shirt and breathing heavy.

“I ran all the way here.”

“Aw, how sweet.” She said sarcastically. He laughed dropping down next to her handing over a water to her. “Gomawo.” She said opening it and taking a sip. He smiled taking a sip of his water also before setting it down on the floor and and nudging her. She looked at him as he nudged her again.

"Wae?" she questioned. He only replied with another nudge which annoyed her so she nudged him back. He smiled getting the response he wanted and nudged her again a little harder this time. She laughed nudging him harder. She laughed louder as she continued giving him butterflies just hearing the sound. When they started to get tired of that game Jay sighed leaning his head back against the wall.

“Ah, I’m so tired.” Jay said faintly as he closed his eyes.

“We only have a few more hours together! You can’t fall asleep.” She whined pushing him to keep him away.

“Araseo.” He said laughing looking over at her as she took another sip of her water. She felt him watching her and looked at him cautiously.

“Wae?”

“Nothing, I just want to remember your face,” he said with a smile.

“Would you have forgotten how I look otherwise?” Jessica snapped questioningly though Jay didn’t even flinch.

“Yea,”

“Ugh, you’re hopeless.”

“Hopelessly in love with you baby,” he said cheekily making Jessica squirm. He grinned grabbing her chin with his free hand and pulling her in for a kiss. She hesitated a bit in the beginning but gave in to him easily.

When they came up for air they both couldn’t keep the smiles off of their faces. They both blushed still feeling the same way they did when they started dating years ago. Many said that Jessica was beautiful, had a wonderful voice, yet was a cold person. Sometimes she did come off that way but she wasn't like that at heart. Over the years Jay had learned to ignore her comments and just shower her with the cuteness that made her awkward. She had been his girl through a lot of things, never leaving his side. They didn't go on proper dates often, hardly ever saw each other in person, and didn't even roll in the same group of friends. They were in love though, for a long time, though not public Jay did find ways to tell the world about them. Through his music. 

She's his star.