Lucky Dinner

Junsso Drabbles

No, it wasn't just a regular day for 2PM, it was the day the 6 beastly idols were working so hard for. It was 2PM’s long awaited comeback concert. One man we all know and love was working extra hard with butterflies in his stomach. All those fears left his head once on stage. When it was Junho's solo, "Nice and Slow", he was surprised to see the actress who never left his mind right in front of his eyes. He almost choked as he saw her sitting front and center in the VIP section. Ohh how he wished he was dancing with her rather than with the stage dancers at that moment. Throughout his whole performance, his eyes never strayed away from Soeun. She looked adorable in her big glasses that tried concealing her face, but Junho knew it was her. Fans screamed thinking he was smiling and winking at them, but little did they know they were reserved for a special little lady. When the concert was over, Soeun was ready to leave when someone grabbed her arm. 

"Ms. Kim, you're wanted backstage."

"May I ask why?"

The man did not say anything else but Soeun got curious and followed the man anyway. Once she was backstage, she heard an all too familiar voice that of course made her smile. 

"Well if it isn't the Kim Soeun. It's been a while, neh?"

"Junho-yah!" was all Soeun could say as the said man pulled her in for a hug. 

"Aigoo Soeunnie, is that all you can say to me after that performance?"

"Junho-yah, you were daebak! You didn't rip your shirt like the beast you said you would. I got excited all for nothing." Soeun said while sticking out her tongue. 

"I didn't know you'd actually show up. Bian, maybe if you joined me for dinner.." Junho said to the blushing lady with a wink. 

"Aigoo, still the same Junho."

"So will you? Being a beast on stage needs alot of energy!"

"I'd be honored." Soeun said with a genuine smile.

"Great! Let me go get changed and tell the guys. I'm sure they'll be surprised when they see you." Junho said as he put his arm around Soeun and led her to 2PM's dressing room. Of course, the stares from the staff weren't missed, but they just smiled and kept walking.
Before Soeun could even walk through the room, the guys were already running to hug her, pushing Junho aside. All he could do was shake his head and head for the changing room. 

"Eunnie! We've missed you!" Wooyoung and Taecyeon yelled at the same time, fighting over Soeun's affection.  
Soeun could just smile and wave to Nickhun and Junsu as Chansung had joined Wooyoung and Taecyeon in hugging her to death.

"Yah, don't suffocate her! Aisht, I haven't even seen her for 10 minutes and you guys are already hogging her!" Junho complained as he walked back into the room after changing. 

"Is it our fault we haven't seen her in a long time? Who's the one who never brings her home anymore? You always go out late at night and we always have to cover for you." Taecyeon retaliated. Junho was about to say something when Soeun spoke up. 

"Ahh bianhe, I was busy filming so I didn't have the time to come and visit. How about I make it up to you guys?"

"We missed your cooking noona!" Chansung piped up. 

"Jeongmal? Hmm, should I cook you guys dinner? You guys look tired."

"Ani, they're fine. I thought you wanted to go out and eat dinner?" Junho whispered in Soeun's ear much to her dismay. 

"Your hyungs are all so tired and I haven't seen them in a while. I don't mind, I miss cooking for all of them too." Soeun said with a smile. 

"Fine, but you're cooking bulgogi. That's the least you could do for your jagi." Junho said with a triumphant smile. 

"Whoooo! Eunnie’s cooking dinner and bulgogi!" Taecyeon said as if he heard their whole conversation and winked at the couple. Both Junho and Soeun turned red. 

Soeun met up with the boys at their apartment grocery bags in tow. Junho was waiting for her at the elevators and took the bags from her. Soeun was surprised to see how clean the apartment was, usually it'd be cluttered with various materials all over the floor. When she walked into the kitchen, Nickhun and Chansung were already waiting for her in cute aprons. All Soeun could do was smile. She missed this. 

"Eunnie! Whats on the menu tonight?" Nickhun asked with a giant smile on his face.

It was always like this whenever she came over. Khunnie and Chansung help her in the kitchen while Junsu sits and watches them prepare while the rest of the boys horse around until the foods ready. Occasionally Junho would sneak up to try the food and sneak a kiss, but Soeun hardly let him. 

"Junho's requested bulgogi, kim chee fried rice and seaweed soup to boost your energy." Soeun said with a smile. 

As the three started to prepare the dinner, Wooyoung set the table and patiently waited for the delicious dinner. 

"Wahhh! Eunnie has done it again! Daebak!" Taecyeon said as he saw what was prepared on the dinner table. 

The seven ate comfortably as if one big family and praised Soeun for her cooking. All the girl could do was smile and laugh at the guy's jokes. 

"Noona, why is it that whenever Khun hyung tries to make your kim chee fried rice, it's not the same? We followed all the directions you told us and it never comes out as good as you make it." Chansung asked. 

"I'm not sure, but I’ll try to teach you again, neh?" Soeun replied and excused herself from the table.

A few minutes later, she came back with freshly cut mango. Of course she knew this was their favorite fruit of all time and thought of them as she saw the mangoes at the store. All of 2PM's eyes lit up at the sight of the marvelous fruit. Before the boys could salivate even more, she set them on the table and watched as the fruit disappeared right in front of her eyes. 

"Kamsamnida Eunnie!" The men chorused together with the mango still in their mouth. 

"Yeh, I hope the dinner was enough to reenergize yourselves. Fighting!" Soeun cheered.

"Junho, you're so lucky for having someone like Souen. Jashik, don't ever let her go. Arraso?"

Taecyeon said as the rest of the boys nodded in agreement and Soeun blushed. 

All Junho could do was kiss his girl on the forehead, nod in agreement and smile at the heavens for blessing him with such a great girlfriend and supportive brothers. Yes, he was lucky indeed. 

 

Mehh, so how was it? LOL, I don't know where I was going with this, so yeah..