Our last meeting

I'll Always Love You
Sooyoung was eating and watching tv when Hankyung called her.he asked if they could meet up at the park.she ran to her room and got ready. At the park: "OPPA!!!!!!!" Sooyoung yelled and hugged him. "why'd you want to see me?" she asked while smiling. Hankyung grabbed her hands and looked at her in the eyes. "Sooyoung" her smile began to fade.she knew he was going to tell her something that will break her heart. "what?" she looked away. Hankyung sighed."please look at me" She slowly tilted her head and looked at his eyes. "I'm moving to China today" She began to cry and hugged him."don't go...DON'T GO!!!!!!" His heart sank.he hugged her tightly.he didn't want to let go. She looked at him.her eyes were now puffy. "why would you leave?don't you still love me?" "of course I do.with all my heart!!" They hugged for about 10 minutes.they never moved.he finally decided to take her home.when they arrived at her house they went inside. "do you want anything to drink?" she asked without looking at him. "no.it's okay." he looked at her.she didn't want to face him because it would hurt even more.Hankyung walked to her and hugged her from the back and whispered "I love you" She began to cry and hugged him back."I love you too oppa!" It was 8 pm and he knew he had to leave.they looked at each other.Hankyung looked at the clock and so did she.he looked back at her but she looked away with teary eyes.he got up and got his coat.Sooyoung walked him outside to say goodbye.they looked at each other for the last time.Hankyung started to walk away slowly.then he suddenly stopped.he turned around and ran to her.he kissed her and tears fell from both their eyes.he got into his car and drove off.Sooyoung went back into her house.they were both crying really hard. At the airport: Hankyung was getting ready to go inside the airplane.he sat down in his seat and looked out the window.as the plane began to move he closed his eyes.all he could think of was Sooyoung.he held onto his necklace.it had an S.it stands for Sooyoung. At Sooyoung's house: Sooyoung the tv and played videos of her and Hankyung.she was smiling as she was watching Hankyung give her a necklace that had an H.it stands for Hankyung.she closed her eyes.he was all she could think of.she held onto her necklace. "I'll always love you" they both whispered. ______________________________________________________________ The End Hope you guys liked my story.i'm in love with this couple.even if not a lot of people know about this couple I'll still support them :) Let me know what you think. Oh and one more thing.should I make a sequel?let me know if I should. Thank you!