i tried to smile.

You or You?
[A/N: hi readerssss!~ finally update huh!^^ anyway I know my chapters look messy now,this is because,I'm not using laptop to update. So yeah, please understand!^^ back to the story!] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sunny POV; After the whole Dujun incident thing, I decided to go home. I wave Dongwoon goodbye as he need to rush for practice. Again,I waited for kiseop outside school. Then his car drove by,and stop infront of me. I open the door,and sit inside. "What's up?" He ask. I ignore, then he drove the car again. Its all silent when I was inside the car. Still thinking about the incident. "Hey you don't look okay. Something happen? You can share with me." Kiseop asked,breaking up my 'dreamland'. I sigh, "what will you do if tis girl who like you,saw you kissing another girl. Then she got jealous,and doesn't want to talk to you." "Well,I explain to her everything even kf she doesn't want to, I guess. Wae?" I shook my head. Kiseop send me home,and I take him. Taking the lift,to my level,open the door, and oppa is not home. I put my things down,and quickly went to take shower. I need one. --------------------–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dongwoon POV; I went to practice today early. Hoping that Dujun has arrived. I change my clothes,and head to the practice room. I only saw Hyunseung,Gikwang,Dujun and Junhyung. They were all waiting for yoseob to arrived. I greeted them and went to Dujun, "Dujun,come with me for awhile please." I beg,he finally agree and we sat far away from our members. Then Dujun speak up, "Don't tell me you're gonna talk about Sunny aren't you." "Infact,I am!" Dujun sigh. "Please hyung," I continued, "Please talk to her. She felt upset when you call her a babo. Please,let her explain everything." "Fine, I will. I'll go to her house after practice okay." "Thanks hyung!" Finally yoseob arrived, "annyeong everyone! Sorry I'm late. Let's start practice!!" Just in time I thought. "I really hope everything went well." I hope.