You left me alone!!

You left me alone!!

Cheapter 1: 

„Today we are together because we want to say ‘Goodbye’ to a person that we all loved. Han Geng died with 26 years by a tragic car accident and now he paused in peace. He was always a good friend and son. He was always there for other people and there problems”, speaks the priest during Han Geng’s family, his friends and the most important person his boyfriend Kim Heechul grieved for him. “Sure it’s true that he’s gone but he’s still alive in our hearts…” >>Oh Hannie why? Why did you left us? Why did you left me?<< “He always brought us to smile…” >>Yes you did that! Always when I’ve cried you where there and you transformed my tears into a smile.<< “He always cooked for us…” >>Your Beijing-Friend-Rice! My favourite food…now I never will taste you perfect mix again!<< “He was one of the special persons who loved Instant-Noodles…” >>Back then as you went to China, you took them with you and the most of your clothes. I thought you wanted leave me!<< “He always showed us in a nice way that we made a mistake…” >>Yeah! You’ve always smiled if I made a mistake in Chinese! 
And now I will never see your smile again!
I will never hear your voice again!
I will never feel your lips again and I will never smell your Smell again! 
I will always wake-up alone and nevertheless I will watch if you lay next to me! 
You will never go through my hair again and tell me how much you love me! Never again! Never!<< 
“Therefore rest in peace and we’ll hope your soul find the way!”, with this words the priest ends and all lay there flowers on the grave. “Heechul are you okay?” “Yeah Teukie! I’m fine! Don’t be afraid! I…I only want to be a little bit longer here.” “Okay!” Slowly one by one leave the place, only Heechul stands there! Alone!
“Please come back to me! I-…I need you Hannie! I need you so much!“, cries Heechul and sinks to his to his knees. “I’m so sorry! Can you hear me??...I’m so sorry…I can’t say that again to you…never…Mianhae…Hannie~ Mianhae!” 
*Flash Back*
“Hannie where are you?? I’ve wait over 30 minutes!”, means Heechul a little bit angry. “I’m sorry Chulie~ I’ll be there in a few minutes. Just wait a little bit longer!” “Huh…you now that I would wait forever if it’s you! <3 see you!” “Chulie-ah… Wo ai ni!” “Yeah I love you too!!”, and with that both of them hang up. “Oh Chulie~ I hope you’ll be happy with that present.” means Han Geng and he looks to a little box with a Ring in it! “I’m right there! And then nothing can spilt us!!”, but because of this few moments he didn’t watch the street, he comes on the other site from the street and before he can react, he crashes in the crash barrier and lose the control of the car. “Chulie~”
*Flash Back*
“HANNIE~…”, shout Heechul well-done the rain. “Can you remember the day where you promised me that you never leave me!!...Can you remember??...Back then we were happy and you promised me that you never let me alone and that nothing can split us!! You lied!!”, cries Heechul. “YAH…You lied…Hannie you lied to me!!!”  
 
Sometimes the eternity end faster as you thought!!!  
 
“It cries in me-really deep in me, but the cry can’t go out, it stays in my soul forever….forever!!! Hannie….” 
 
 
 
^__________________________________________________________________________________________^  
 
 
Yeah my first cheapter!!
 
! PLEASE suscribe!!! >.< 
 
Videolink!! 
Here you can see the stroy as a Video~ Part 1!!