New School, new life !

Baby Don't Cry.

 

Flashback:first day I entered my new school.

 

SUNNY POV:

 

 

 

“ today is my first day during a new school in korea,

before this I was lived and school at US with my both parents.

And we just moved here a few days ago caused my dad got a new job at here.”

 

 

 

 

“well… I’m a fully Korean. My mom are Korean also do my dad

my parents and i was lived at here before, along with my grandparents.

 

 

“But dad decide to lived at US because of his job.

“leaving my both grandparents.

My dad are so mean, he so selfish! he could leave them for his own work.!

 

 

 

“Otherwise, dad has said to me that he had tried to bring them together to US also.

But my grandparents, didn`t wanted to lived in other people country beside korea.”

“hurm...” mybe im still 6years old or less at that time. Well, im still too young to understand thier situasion.

 

 

 

 

 

“AND, NOW!! Im already back to my real home town korea.

 

 

 

“thinking about past..i really missed my grandparents, but sadly they`re already died in a car accident as I turned 13.

 

 

 

“mom and my dad were sad and cried hard when they heard that news about what happened to granpa and granma.

So in that day mom and dad had take a flight to korea.

 

 

 

“I don`t know why, but dad said I can`t come with them,

he just said to our maid to take care of me and send me to school.

 

 

 

 

“Don`t worry sweety we won`t be long at there,

my mom said to me with a bitter smiled caused I know she was really, really, sad at that timed.

 

 

 

“I really wanted go with them to see my grandparents, face for the last time.

“No! you can`t sweety,  mom don’t want you to be soo sad when you see the late of your granparens.

 

 

 

“beside that, you need go to school tomorrow, you have an exam right?

 

 

 

 

“my mom said that to me when I was cried and begged her to bring me with them to korea.

 

 

 

 

“so in that day they just went to korea without me.

that night i was cried really hard at my bedroom, when i think i can`t see my grandparents face anymore.

 

 

 

“I just have my cutie cat named kiki to comfort me. That’s why I felt soo lucky and happy to have kiki in my ,life he’s the only thing that can make me smile and laugh. When I having a hard time.

 

 

“ok..i will stop with my past story about my grandparents, before my eyes started to teary…

 

 

 

 

“But, i also missed my friend in US,

and I was thinking will i be able to get a new friend in here??

Oh~ god please help me today, I really hoped you can give me a nice friendly friend.”

 

 

 

 

“but i need to adapt myself in here first!”

 

 

 

(Fastforeword:)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Sunkyu shii, can you introduced you self to us to all’s of your classmate in here.

Well, from the information i get from principal you can speak korean right??

 

 

“my teacher named suho who standing besided me talked with a softed voiced and a sweeted smiled.

 

 

“well, even I was lived in US, for a long timed but I still can speak and understand Korean languages very well,

cause my mom always speak in korean with me by every day.

“she said she don`t want me to forgot our own languages.

 

 

“nea, seongsangnim..i can speak in Korean..

“I replied whiled bowed to him..i didn`t know why but im blussed.”

“this is crazy OMG!!! This school is not really bad as I thought

 

At least I still haved this cool handsome and young teacher.

Hehehe how lucky me to haved this teacher,

none like my teacher in US, he`s so ugly and mean to m just becoused i`m a Korean peopled.

 

 

 

”annyeong heasayo, lee sunkyu imnida.

but you guys can called me sunny.

I’m from US and just moved here a few days before with my parents.

“I hoped you guys can treated me well, paggapsimnida, and kamsahamnida.

 

”I bowed to them as I finished introduced my self.

 

 ”after that I can see all of the student in this class were whispering to each other and looked at me with a weird look…and some of a boy gaze at me.

 

’’hurmm, mybe that is how their treat a new student..?

But except one boy who was sitting near a window in a back.

”he seem weird he just looked out trough the window, with a cold and a sad face.

he just keep silient, didn`t pay attention on me nor our teacher..

What wrong with him? Weird boy I though.

 

 

”well, sunkyu let me find where can i put you.

 

”suho teacher then said while scaned all over the class to find my ma sit..

 

”when…all of sudden one boy in this class spoked,

 

 

”DUHH!!! PLEASE!!! I don`t want sit with that nerdy girl, seongsangnim don`t make her sit beside me!!

 

”a guy with that creepy most like robot voice said.

And some of a girl`s laugh with what he said.

 

 

’’BHO!! HUH! WAIT!! what he`s mean by a nerdy?? And what the girls laugh for??

 

”HEY!!! Im not a nerd im just smarter than you ok!!

 

”I wish I could replied like that to him.

But this is my first day in this new school

I don`t want it to be worst.

 

”I just bite my lips and bow down my head,

Try to control my anger, and I don`t want to cry just because of his words..

 

”I need to be patient, patient is more important.

 

”You can do it FIGHTING!!! Sunny I cheer up myself.

 

 

”I take up my face and tried to take a glance at him.

He were staring at me with his grin and bad stare.

 

’’ Well from my opinion his look a bit cute,

But he’s a scary and a creepy monster who will make a kid had a nightmare!

 

 

”just then a very loud voice said SHUTT UP!!!

 

And it’s was suho teacher who yelled at them.

 

 

”I quikly turn my head to face suho teacher

WOW!! Suho teacher look so scary with his angry face. but he still looked handsome.

 

 

BTW! Park chanyeol who said she gonna sit beside you huh??

You know what!! You’re over confident you know!!

 

 

”suho teacher said to that boy named chanyeol, yea, i heard suho teacher called him by that named.

 

”after i heard what suho teacher said to him

i felt want to laugh but i quikly cover my mouth with my both hand course i thinked it’s kinda funny.

HAHAHA!!! Bhoo, hahaha, over confident?

HAHAHAHA!! Yups, that sound really suit him! I giggled hardly.

 

” While that boy named chanyeol, smirk and just keep silent. He’s didn’t replied to suho teacher and he looked a bit pissed.

After that he turn his looked at me with

meet-you-after-class-look.

And his scarier grin.

 

I was still giggled hard even he give me a dead glared.

he’s face looked scarier when he mad b-but its looked funny at the same timed HAHAHAHA!!

 

 

 

 

Is there anything funny lee sunkyu?

Suho, teacher asked when he was noticed that I was giggled like stupid.

 

”He was looked at me with a weird expression.

 

”uh, uh aniya seongsangnim,

I quickly replied shook my head and removed my hands from my mouth, while give him a smiled.

 

 

''ok! you can take a sit beside OH sehun. "Oh sehun please raised you hand!

 

 

 

 

 

"well, sunkyu now go sit beside him." he order smiled."

 

 

 

 

"uh! nea, "seongsangmin" i smiled and bowed to him.

then walked fast towards that weird boy name sehun.

and quickly take a sit beside him. who has still raised his hand put his elbow in the desk to support his hand, he staring trough the window beside his left. didn't even move an inci.

 

 

"hurm...so from now, on im gonna sit beside him everday? "beside this weird person?"

"god please!!! this is not what i wanted!

i wanted someone who friendly talktive nice sweet and kind.

not someone like him! looking at his face already make me had a goosebumps.

"ergh!! creepy.

 

"uh, sorry cause interrupt but you can put your hand down now!

"i said to him and smiled akwardly."

look like he didn't even realize im already sit beside him.

 

"i was wondering what's so intresting out there! who make him can't stop stare outside there??

 

"duh! mybe he just looking at some hot preety student girl's out there.

 

 

 

"uh, by the way my name sunny, i tried to sound friendly.

who know he will be my first friend in here right!?

 

 

 

"none! of your bussiness if i still raised my hand! and your name i know it!

you just mention it to us right?? and plus i'm not a deaf!

 

 

 

 

"he replied with a very cold tone, then turn to face me.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG!!!!!! i felt like whole world just stop!!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fisrt i want to say sorry to ours reader's cause long time didn't updated this story...and we change this first chapter..to make it more clean and clear hahah..

 

thanks to all our readers just wait for the next chapter ok.

we'll try to update more if we didn't bussy ^^

 

 

don't forget to comment and subbing ok :)