Hold Me Tight and Never Let Me Go

That Awkward Moment When (You Figure Out You're in Love with Your Best Friend)

New chappie!  Yay!

Alright, so if you read Ch. 34 of kironstree's MAMA: Eclipse fic (which i assume the majority/all of people reading this have...), this is the Baekhun movie watching scene ;)

If you haven't read it, basically they're watching a horror movie and Se Hunnie spazzes.

Yeah.

Enjoy :)


“Why do we have to watch a movie anyways?  Why can’t we just make out or something?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Se Hun’s question as he opened the DVD case and took out the DVD.  “Because we never get to watch movies together or do couple-y stuff like that.  So since we have the chance to, we should.”

“Making out is couple-y.”

“Maybe in your opinion.  What if your mom walked in here?  Then what would you do?”

They were at Se Hun’s house on one of the few nights that they had off from training or meetings or whatever else Kris and Suho forced on them.  Baekhyun had suggested that they watch a movie, but Se Hun was protesting.

“Hmph.”  Se Hun crossed his arms and plopped down on the couch, pouting like a little kid.  “Fine.  We’ll watch a stupid movie then.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.  “Quit acting like a brat.”

“I’m not a brat.”

“Says you.”

“Yes, says me, and I’m right.  What are we watching, anyways?”

He popped the DVD into the player and stood up.  “Land of the Dead.  It’s a zombie movie.”

Se Hun made a face.  “Sounds dumb.”

“If you don’t stop complaining, then I’m not going to cuddle with you.”

“Well, I don’t want to cuddle with you anyways!”

But 10 minutes later they were sitting together on the couch, Baekhyun’s arm around Se Hun and Se Hun leaning his head against Baekhyun’s shoulder.  “Dumb,” Se Hun said, snuggling a little closer to Baekhyun.

“You say that now, but watch in like half an hour when it actually gets scary,” Baekhyun said with a grin.

“Like that’ll happen.”

“It will.”

“Yeah, right.”

 

 

Se Hun let out a squeak and covered his eyes with his hands when zombie bits started flying everywhere on the screen.  “Why are we watching this,” he whined, flinching when one of the characters let out a bloodcurdling scream.

“Weren’t you just saying that it was dumb a little while ago?”

Se Hun flinched again and buried his face in Baekhyun’s neck so that he wouldn’t have to watch the gore on the screen.  “I hate horror movies.”

“It’s not even that scary.”  But Se Hun let out another whine, clutching at Baekhyun’s shirt, and Baekhyun adjusted his arm around Se Hun.  “Alright, alright, calm down, it’s just a movie.  It’s not real.”

Se Hun was trembling as he hid his face against Baekhyun’s neck, and he mumbled what sounded like, “Oh my God.”

Baekhyun frowned.  “Se Hunnie?  Are you alright?”

He heard quiet sobs.

Is he…crying?

“Baby?”

Baekhyun reached a hand up to brush his thumb against Se Hun’s cheek, and his finger came away wet. 

.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened in alarm and he quickly hit pause on the remote before moving to pull Se Hun into his arms.  “Oh God, don’t cry, it’s just a movie.”

But his attempt to calm Se Hun down didn’t work, because Se Hun buried his face in Baekhyun’s shoulder.  Baekhyun pulled Se Hun into his lap so that he could hold him closer, wrapping his arms tightly around him.  “Shh, shh, it was just a movie, you’re okay, you’re fine, don’t cry,” he whispered, rubbing Se Hun’s back.

Sobs racked Se Hun’s body as he whispered, “Baekhyun.”

“I’m right here, don’t cry.”  Baekhyun just held him, hugging Se Hun to his chest.  Se Hun didn’t stop shaking, and Baekhyun hesitated before softly singing, “Baby, don’t cry, tonight, after the darkness has lifted, baby, don’t cry, tonight, it’ll be like nothing ever happened…”  He trailed off as Se Hun clutched at his shirt more tightly, trying to close the already minute space between them.  Baekhyun hugged him more tightly and said softly, “Don’t cry, baby, I’m right here, you’re okay.”

Se Hun whimpered and said something that sounded like, “Don’t leave me.”

And he didn’t.  He held onto Se Hun until the boy had stopped crying, until it’d felt like hours had passed, until he was pretty sure Se Hun had fallen asleep judging by the steady rising and falling of his chest against Baekhyun’s.  Baekhyun didn’t dare to let go of Se Hun, even when he was pretty sure his legs were starting to fall asleep and it had to have been getting past his curfew.  But he still didn’t go, worried that if he did Se Hun would wake up alone and start freaking out again.  What time was it?  9?  10?  11?  Baekhyun didn’t really care. 

But finally Se Hun stirred, lifting his head off of Baekhyun’s shoulder groggily.  Baekhyun chuckled and brushed Se Hun’s hair out of his eyes.  “You finally woke up?”

Se Hun just made a “mmmmm” noise and moved to press his lips against Baekhyun’s for a moment.  “Hi,” he mumbled, nuzzling Baekhyun’s neck.  Baekhyun couldn’t help stealing another quick kiss from his sleepy boyfriend’s lips, and Se Hun smiled sleepily.  “What time is it?”

Baekhyun glanced up at the clock to see.  “About 11 o’clock.”

Se Hun seemed content with the answer at first and slid his arms around Baekhyun’s neck to cuddle closer to him, but then he shot up, eyes wide.  “Wait, 11?  When did we start the movie?”

Baekhyun frowned.  Why was Se Hun acting like this?  “I don’t know.  7, 7:30?  Why does it matter?”

Se Hun pulled back, almost falling off Baekhyun’s lap.  “Why does it matter?  How has it been 4 hours already?  What happened?”

“You don’t remember?  About 2 hours into the movie you started freaking out and crying." Baekhyun slid an arm around Se Hun's waist to hold onto him. "I held onto you until you stopped and I think you fell asleep at some point."

"I started-" Se Hun rather violently pulled himself away from Baekhyun, jumping to his feet.  "Get out.  Go home.  Right now."

Baekhyun blinked in confusion.  "What?"

"I'm serious."

Se Hun switched on the lamp, and Baekhyun noticed something that he hadn't been able to see in the dark - the light, barely noticeable blush that was spreading across Se Hun's cheeks.  "Why are you blushing?" Baekhyun asked with a grin, getting to his feet.  He had an idea about why Se Hun was freaking out now.

Se Hun took a step back when Baekhyun started walking towards him.  "S-Shut up! I'm not!"

"Is it because you needed me to hold you to get you to stop crying?"  Baekhyun grinned, bringing a hand up to brush his thumb against Se Hun's cheek.  Se Hun slapped his hand away, and Baekhyun laughed.  "It is, isn't it?  Are you embarrassed?"

Se Hun shoved him away, his face getting redder by the second.  "Go away!"

Baekhyun laughed again, shaking his head.  "Alright, I'm going, I'm going."  Se Hun stayed on the other side of the room when Baekhyun stopped by the door.  "Don't I at least get a goodbye kiss?"

Se Hun glared at him, but after a moment he seemed to think better of it and crossed the room to where Baekhyun was.  Baekhyun slid his arms around Se Hun's waist, kissing him gently on the lips, smiling when Se Hun moved to wrap his arms around Baekhyun's neck and kissed him back.  When they finally pulled apart, Baekhyun grinned and murmured, "Embarrassed.  You're so cute."

His words caused Se Hun to push him away again.  "Just go home, you ."

Baekhyun laughed again as he opened the door and stepped outside.  "I love you!"

"I hate you!"

Se Hun proceeded to slam the door in his face. Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. But after a moment of silence, he heard Se Hun say quietly through the door, "I love you too."