Beautiful You

Beautiful You

 

Kyuhyun slides his hands over soft skin stretched across firm, toned muscles; fingertips poking, digging, pinching softly over the raised lines of muscle.  The skin is warm beneath his chilled hands, radiating heat into the coldness he perpetually feelings.  His thin fingers are pale in comparison to the golden skin, and he frowns for a moment when his hand curves over the perfectly shaped hip.  The body below his fingers moves for a moment when he brushes his fingers softly over his chest, nails dragging over perfectly shaped s; he frowns again, fingers shaking for a moment as they travel upwards, running along the straight collarbone, over muscled broad shoulders.  His hands cup around the neck, lean and soft and fragile, thumbs brushing softly before they move up over the rounded chin and the strong jaw-line. 

 

A frown flits across his face at the shorter hair that meets his fingertips, tickling slightly before he fists his fingers into the ends and enjoys the softness between his fingers.  The hair is nothing but an extension of the beauty before him; even with all the sharp curves, the angled features, the toned muscles the body before him is nothing short of beautiful to him.  Perfect; strong and solid yet sometimes fragile and vulnerable.  Eyelids flutter for a moment, and he stills completely; holding his breath for a moment not wishing to wake the other up.  He brushes thumbs over cheekbones and whispers softly almost singing into the ear half hidden by shaggy hair. 

 

Kyuhyun sighs when the body next to him shuffles and then stills once again; lost to the world in dreams.  He mourns the loss of the hair between his fingers the second he pulls his hands away, propping himself up; he just looks vowing to keep his hands to himself now – to allow the other to sleep peacefully because the dark circles under closed eyes are prominent even in the moonlight.  He pushes his own hair out of his eyes when it falls forward, taking in the features he’s had memorized for years but never gets tired of. 

 

He wonders what the other sees in him; comparatively they’ve got completely different bodies.  Kyuhyun is pale and soft and curved; thin wrists and puffy cheeks and a baby like stomach he’s always been nervous to show to anyone.  He’s all fragile bends and curving lengths.  His own body is so completely opposite to the body next to him.  Eyes rake over the length before him with all its long limbs and harder muscles and angled corners; he frowns again, eyes uncertain.  What could the other possibly see in him?  He brushes his fingers against his own cheeks, soft and plushy beneath his fingers, the slim soft skin of his neck, the subtle curve of his shoulder and collarbone.

 

“What are you thinking so hard about?” the voice startles him, deep and husky with sleep.  His eyes flash up, locking with the half opened ones staring back at him intently.  “I could practically hear the wheels turning.”  The frown returns and Kyuhyun can’t disguise the uncertainty quick enough; because even half asleep the other is still a genius.

 

“Ah,” Kyuhyun mutters, tongue feeling heavy at being caught in his own thoughts, ones he’s kept so deeply hidden from the other quite well for years.  “Nothing really, go back to sleep.”

 

“Kyu,” the other says softly, in a voice that Kyuhyun recognizes all too well because he hears it every time he’s being silly, every time he’s hiding something, every time the other gets partially fed up with the circles Kyuhyun runs them both in.  “Why aren’t you sleeping?”

 

The question throws him off, because he’s used to the other manhandling and backing him into a corner until whatever he wants to know is answered.  He’s never been known to change the subject himself.

 

“I was just thinking,” Kyuhyun answers easily, realizing a moment later he’s caught.  He looks at the other with annoyance, huffing slightly before pushing himself up into a sitting position – it hadn’t taken the other more than one simple question to back him into a corner.  He supposes the other wasn’t nicknamed Genius for nothing.

 

“That’s quite obvious now,” the other murmurs, sitting up as well and then leaning against Kyuhyun’s back, long arms wrapping around his waist.  He frowns at them, annoyed and bitter and the anger he’s gotten so well at hiding bubbles, he forces it down because it’s ridiculous and he’s just being a baby really.  “What’s wrong,” the arms tighten around his waist, the strength in them is obvious and it only escalates his emotions further.

 

“Nothing,” Kyuhyun bites out, shoving away the arms and scrambling from the bed.  He paces across the room, body tense and mind in chaos.  He leans against the dresser, pressing his forehead into the cool smooth surface, trying to swallow back all the words clawing at his throat – what do you see in me, why are you with me; useless, worthless, helpless.   

 

“Kyuhyun,” the voice murmurs softly with uncertainty and confusion, and Kyuhyun just wishes the other would go back to sleep and forget this all as if it was just a dream.  But he knows that he’s just not that lucky. 

 

“Why are you with me?” the question is out of his mouth before he can swallow it down, sneaky out into the open and now he can’t take it back, he can’t laugh it off.  He holds his breath as the silence stretches out, the tension within him building, the uncertainty crashing in a chaotic frenzy, his heart beating so fast that his chest feels like it may just explode. 

 

A hand fastens around his arm and pulls, he stumbles slightly half spin; mind racing as his vision swims for a moment.  He struggles against the chest, trying to push the other away, but he knows it’s really no use.

 

“What’s going on?” is murmured into his ear.  He sighs, forgetting his struggle and falls into the other deeper.  Hands digging into the muscles across the wide back, face burying into the deceivingly soft flesh of neck and shoulder. 

 

“I’m sorry,” Kyuhyun whispers softly, his voice catches and he wonders if he’s really going to lose all of the pride he has tonight by crying as well.  “I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” he knows it’s partially a lie but the half truth he knows feels even worse in his mouth than lying to the other does.

 

“Kyuhyun – look at me,” and he does, head tilting back as if on command and looks up into big soft eyes, warmth envelopes him as a large hand tangles into the hair at the base of his neck.  “I love you.”

 

“I love you too,” Kyuhyun easily replies, heart fluttering as his cheeks flare red.  It isn’t often the other says sweet things to him, it isn’t often the other says much in the way of his feelings at all; so for as long as they’ve been together, as long as they’ve been whatever they are – he’s very rarely heard those three words that seem to hold his world together.

 

“I hope you know, that I need you -” is whispered into the silence that had enveloped them, and Kyuhyun’s eyes widen slightly at the statement.  “I hope you know how much you really mean to me; you’re so important.”  Kyuhyun nodded slightly, unable to find his voice.

 

A thumb brushed under his eye, and only then did he realize that he’d started to cry.  Embarrassed and ashamed his face bloomed even brighter, red overtaking his features as he tried to bow his head out of sight.  But the hand was firm against his jaw, holding him in place even as his eyes fell closed.

 

“I’m sorry that I ever made you feel less than you are.  You’re so beautiful to me,” was whispered harshly, before lips were against his own; harsh and needy.  He fell into the warmth, tumbling forward into the light that bloomed behind his close eyelids, as they drank from one another - hands pulling, digging, pushing; bodies crashing into the warmth of one another. 

 

They fell onto the bed, Kyuhyun’s back crashing into the softness below as the long body stretched over his own, burrowing between bent legs and pushing into the warmth further.  Kyuhyun gasped trying to catch his breath, trying to remember how to breathe as hands caressed down the soft curve of his sides, digging into the flesh of his hips.

 

“You’re beautiful,” the other said roughly, and Kyuhyun smiled softly.

 

“I love you, Min.” Kyuhyun said softly, lifting fingers to brush against the sharp cheeks and over abused lips.  A smile curved against his fingertips before teeth nipped at the soft flesh, he rolled his eyes pulling his hand away, laughing softly into the darkness as fingers dug into his sides.  Content and happy they melted into one another, embracing, surrounding, overtaking – falling further and further into their own little world.