Chapter 1

My Piggy Bride

 

 
 
Prologue------------------------------------
 
"Oh my! Such a beautiful little girl, you have there, Lee Omoni!" An elderly lady told my mom.
 
"Thank you, she's the pride of our lives" My mother bowed and she made me bend over as well. But no, I wasn't paying attention to them. I was too busy looking at the handsome boy standing behind the woman's back. He looked up and smiled and I returned it timidly to him.
 
"Well, while we go get our nails done and catch up, why don't _______-ah, and my son, Doojoon, get to know each other?" They laughed to themselves and pushed Doojoon and I together into the house and left into a shop.
 
"Hi, my name is Yoon Doojoon, I'm 8-years old and you?"
 
"I-I'm...Lee _______, 7-years-old."
 
"Cool! Then from now on, I'm Doojoon oppa. Araso?" He grinned.
 
At that time I couldn't help smiling and laughed back at him. He was the center of my juvenile life. As the years went by, I started going by myself to visit him more and more. Each time, he would give me the exact same smile. *My precious smile*. Until that one day when I was 12-years old......My mother, on her way to work had gotten into a car accident. My father and I rushed to the hospital room she was sent to, but we were too late. That day, my father cried more than I had ever seen before. Doojoon had sympathized with me and his family had even helped with the funeral. But it was never the same again at home.
 
My father turned into a workaholic. Of course, at the time, we were already considered to be wealthy, but he devoted himself more and I was neglected most of the time. I would wait until he came home at 4 or 5 in the morning, but he would just go up to his room and cry. I was devastated from losing my mom, but if there was another person who was more devastated, it would be my dad. I thought the worse would be over when he started to act normal again, but then he dropped the bomb. 
 
"_______-ah, I've decided that we should move to Busan, for my work." He told me one day as he sat me down.
 
"B-but, why?" I stuttered, 'We're happy here in Seoul...aren't we?"
 
He paused. "We WERE. I can't live here anymore....I miss your mother too much, I just need to get away. And I can't bear losing you either ______-ah, you're my precious daughter" He sobbed.
 
I froze, my head-strong, dad had never seemed so weak before. I understood what I had to do and I took him by the hand. "If that's what you think is best for us...I trust you dad." Tears dripped down my face as we kneeled there for what seemed like a long time.
 
We had started packing, and though I didn't want to, I told Doojoon oppa the day we were moving. 
 
"Oppa, My dad and I are leaving to Busan." My voice trembled,
 
"Really...?" He had said.
 
"Yes, I won't be able to see you often but, I'll miss you."
 
"It's okay, we'll still contact each other, after all you're the beautiful Ms.________-ah. Noone could forget you. And I'll miss you too" He said with a smile.
 
"Goodbye...." I told him as I tearfully nodded and headed towards my dad and the moving car. He waved at me with a smile and I smiled back. *Goodbye, Yoon Doojoon, my first love*
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
Well....That's the first chapter! I hope you like it :)