Chapter 02:He's my crush.

The Sun In The Sky

Chapter 02:He's My Crush

~~~~'s P.o.V.-

My best friend Kikwang and I were walking to school"Kwangie Oppa,are you sure your not hungry?You didn't eat breakfast this morning,that isn't good for you.Plus,we're an hour early for our next class.."
Kikwang smiled at me then talked,with his brotherly voice"Ani Ani."I nodded and played a bit with my fingers while looking up now and then to see if I won't bump into someone.I chuckled"I hope my mom won't get mad that I skipped my first 3 classes.."
Kikwang shrugged"I'll give her an excuse,don't you worry."I nodded 'Oppa,you're always there for me when I need you..hehe.'
--5 minutes later--
We entered the classroom,but Kikwang stopped me while staring at something in the classroom.I saw my crush,Kevin staring at the window,watching the view.He turned around and I didn't know what he was staring at,I think the wall..
I looked at Kikwang who was smirking at him..*Uh Oh..*Kikwang grabbed me by the waist,bringing me closer to him.He whispered"You like him huh?Let's..make him jealous since he is staring at us.."
I started turning red,knowing that Kevin is staring at us,plus knowing that Kikwang will do some REALLY dirty things.*sigh*I nodded"Neh,he's my crush."
I was hoping he wouldn't do something that would make me want to go and hide in a hole.I plastered a cheekily smile on my face,which I really didn't want to do.