Chapter 4 - Realizations

We're Not Like This Before [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Realizations;



Yuri was lost in her thoughts as she was dragged out of the room. She felt the familiar grip on her arm and suddeny realized who it was. She looked up to the figure infront of her and immediately tried to struggle away from the person dragging her away.

"Let go of me." she said without showing any emotion.

A minute of silence was observed. Seohyun doesn't know if she should speak up or tell Yuri that she wants to have her back and how she misses her. But her  heart pounded on her chest a lot harder and her tongue betrayed her. She hesistated for a few minutes and bit her lip, asking herself whether she was doing the right thing or not. She stopped for a moment making Yuri bump into her lightly. She looked up from her toes and stared into her eyes.

"Yuri unnie." Seohyun started.

Yuri's eyes widened as she heard Seohyun mutter her name in that way. A tone that wasn't full of coldness, hate, or even bitterness.  Yuri tilted her head and furrowed her brow in confusion which indicates that she's confused at the younger one's actions.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"I just want to talk ab---" Seohyun started not until she was cut off when she felt a wight at her back.

"Seohyun ah? Yuri unnie? Are you two talking right now?" said Yoona who wrapped an arm around Seohyun's shoulder and dragged Yuri to her side to place her another arm around Yuri's shoulders as well.

Yuri sighed. Not that she was disappointed from Yoona's appearance, she just wants to know what Seohyun might say. Whether it may be good or bad, she just wants to know it. "No. We came to fetch you guys." Yuri blurted out.

Seohyun's face fell. "She doesn't even want to pretend like she wants to go with me." Seohyun sighed. "I might as well go along with it." Seohyun immediately changed her aura from being a soft one to a cold one. "The other are already waiting for you inside. You should hurry." she said with a frown. 

"Oh? Is that all? No get togethers or anything?" Yoona pouted and faked a sob.

"No." Yuri said.

"Incase you guys didn't notice I actually exist." Sooyoung huffed.

"I thought you only exist for food?" Yuri smirked.

"Actually I was thinking about burgers." Sooyoung exclaimed closing her eyes andlicked her lips as if she was really eating a burger.

"Seriously woman control yourself." Seohyun groaned. 

"Eating is good. You should try some too you're getting thinner everyday." Yuri said and walked faster, leaving the three behind.

Seohyun sighed feeling a bit disappointed at the older gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter