It Hurts too much to see you like that.

Blind Love [Currently On Hiatus]

Here's a song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAlCXK_fkms&feature=BFa&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463

How I really love this song....

[Jungah's Point Of View.]

I woke up early in the morning,eager to see Kahi unnie again.When I reached the hospital,Nana told me that she was already there.I smiled as she was such a good friend to even look out for Kahi unnie too.I sat down on the seat beside the hospital bed,and reached out,searching for Kahi's hand and whispered softly to her that she must be fine when she wakes up.

A few minutes later,Kahi unnie stirred in the bed as her hand move.I could feel her slowly removing her hand from mine.I ask her gently.

Jungah:"Kahi unnie,are you awake?"

Kahi:"Well.....of course yes."

Nana:"Kahi unnie,do you feel unwell?"

Kahi:"Who are you? And why are you asking about me?"

Nana:"You may not know me but I'm Jung ah's unnie neighbour and friend."

Kahi:"Who's Jung ah?"

Nana got nervous and anxiously pointed to Jung ah who was seated beside the hospital bed.

Kahi looked in Jung ah's direction and looked at both of them confusingly.

Kahi:"Who exactly are both of you?"

Nana and Jung ah froze on the spot.They could not believe it,Kahi had forgetten them.

Nana:"Kahi unnie,she is Kim Jung ah.She met you beside a road.Don't you remember her?"

Kahi:"No.Do I know both of you?"

Nana:"Yes."

Kahi:"I'm really sorry but I can't seem to re-"

Kahi started shouting in pain as her head was filled with various flashing images again and it flashed pictures of her past,and some on the accident.She screamed even more when she opened her eyes and a pain struck her head again and her whole world turned upside down.The nurses and doctors ran in and quickly attended to her.

They calmed her down with some medicine and checked on her condition.After checking,the doctor in charge of Kahi turned to them and urged Nana and Jung ah to follow him while the nurses attended to Kahi,taking care of her carefully.

Jungah:"Why is she always screaming?"

Doctor:"This is normal for a patient who had lose it's memory.Flashes of images would appear that make the patient go dizzy and start to hurt.But it seems that Park Kahi ssi is in a rather dangerous situation as she may need to overcome at least once of this type of pain as she will lose a bit of her memory as days go by."

Jungah:"Can't she stop losing her memory?"

Doctor:"We have to do a special test on her and when the results come out then we can explain to you and find a better way to cure Park Kahi ssi."

Nana:"Does the test need her to do anything special?"

Doctor:"No.We just do a full body checkup in case there are other problems.We will also let her have a brain scan to see whether there may be other damages and other ways to help her."

Jungah:"Then what do we have to do?"

Doctor:"You just need to help her set a date on when we are going to examine her."

Nana:"Okay.When do you think it should be,Jung ah unnie?"

Jungah:"Let's do it fast then,set it for tomorrow then."

Doctor:"Okay.I may call you for further details."

Jungah:"Sure Doctor."

Doctor:"May I ask you a question,Miss Kim?"

Jungah:"What is it?"

Doctor:"Erm....I'm sorry to ask this but are you unable to see?"

Jungah:"It's okay Doctor.Yes,I'm blind."

Doctor:"Have you ever had any thought of undergoing surgery to cure your eyes?"

Jungah:"Nope.I'm scared that I may not get used to it."

Doctor:"Okay,thanks.I will call you later."

The doctor flashed a smile and walked off to his office.Jung ah and Nana went in again to see Kahi.They saw Kahi lying on the bed,frowning a little since the pain was a bit too much.The nurses informed them to ring the bell next to the bed if they have any trouble.They nodded and they nurses left the ward and Jung ah and Nana came in closer.

Kahi slowly opened back her eyes and looked at them closely.

Kahi:"We should be friends right?"

Nana:"Well....Yeah...But it's okay if you don't remember us.Don't try hard to think."

Kahi:"I promise I will try to find back our friendship again someday."

-Silence-

Kahi:"Can I go out for a walk?It's so boring here and it's warm here...."

Jungah:"Okay.But promise that you tell us if you feel uncomefortable."

Kahi:"Yes."

Nana pulled the wheelchair as Kahi sat down on it.Eventhough she looks fine,but in fact,her knees felt weak and she looks so helpless.Nana pushed the wheelchair and held Jung ah's hand too to guide them through.

Kahi,Jung ah and Nana were in the park and they were taking a breather there.Nana and Jung ah found a bench and sat down,Nana and Kahi was enjoying the sight of seeing kids happily flying kites and patients smiling and some people even having a picnic there.Jung ah decided to broke the silence as she was getting a little bored.

Jungah:"Do you remember anything from these past few days,Kahi unnie?"

Kahi:"Ermm.......I don't think so....I can't seem to remember anything from these past few days..."

Jungah:"Oh..."Jung ah said with a hint of sadness.

Kahi:"Do you know how to sing,both of you?"

Nana:"Of course we know,right Jung ah unnie?"

Jung ah nodded.

Kahi:"Then can you sing me a song pls."

Jungah:"Sure."

Jung ah and Nana started to sing the song together like they were performing a duet at that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiQvUvzmYro&feature=BFa&list=PL3CB0B2DAF53D8463

[Lyrics~]

Where is this road I'm taking

Leading me to

Where is this place?

I don't know (X3)

But I'm also walking this road today.

I wonder if people all have their chosen way to go

Or if they made their own ways

I don't know (X3)

But I'm walking this road like this again.

I wonder why I am standing

On this road I am right now

If this is the right way to go

If my dreams will come true

At the end of this road...

I wonder what really gives me pleasure

Money,reputation or the ones I loved

I want to know (X3)

But I can't figure it out yet.

I want to say that this is my road with confidence

And believe in my faith

And never turned back

Never regret my choices

I want to walk like that (X3)

But I still don't have any confidence.

I wonder why I am standing on this road

I am at right now

If this is the right way to go

If my dreams will come true

At the end of this road..

What am I dreaming for

Who is that dream for

If those dreams come true,would I be be really happy?

[End]

Jung an and Nana sang until here as it was getting a little late.Kahi had closed her eyes and listen carefully to their song and was deeply touched by the lyrics.She opened back her eyes when they stopped singing.

Kahi:"Why did you stop singing?"

Jungah:"It's getting a little late.We should head back."

Kahi:"But I still wanna listen."

Nana:"We will sing it for you for the rest of the days you are here,okay?"

Kahi:"Yeah~"

Kahi cheered happily while Nana pushed her back to the ward.As they walked back,Jung ah's mind was wondering as she watched Kahi.

Jungah:"It hurts to see you like that....my heart is broken.....I shouldn't have met you if not my heart will not ache so much.....Why?Why must I meet you?"

 

Here is the end of this chapter...Wow.....I really wrote very long.....I will not update tomorrow but I will be updating another fanfic as there is someone requesting me to update so I will be updating "Our Love is Forbidden".Comments and more subscribers are appreciated.