DESTRUCTION

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

During the lectures, you can’t help yourself but keep your mouth hanging open. *WHAT. IS. HE. TALKING. ABOUT… I. DON’T. UNDERSTAND. A. THING..*

 

“Atoms are the smallest unit of matter and….” *ATOM. MATTER…. WHAT KIND OF A SCHOOL IS THIS?! I THOUGHT SCHOOL IS SWORD FIGHTING! COMBAT FIGHTING! WEAPONRY! I miss my home…*

 

“Whereas molecules are the smallest—” *Smallest again. Why are there so many…smallest things in here.. GET. ME. OUT. OF. HERE. SOMEONE.*

 

You then felt something on your chin. “Close your mouth. Flies might go in.” Sehun whispered and closes your mouth with his pen. He’s seat was just beside you, but it didn’t make you feel any better in your situation right now.

 

“Then let them fly in. Maybe they’re tasty. At least I’ll appreciate that than what that man is saying right now.” You said rather loudly and all eyes are on you, even the teacher. “H..h….hi?” You awkwardly waved.

 

The bell then rings signaling for lunch. “You, young lady!” He pointed at you. “Detention.” He then went out of the room.

 

You turned your head towards Sehun and frowned. “He said destruction. Is he gonna kill me?”

 

He opened his mouth to answer when somebody slaps her hand on your desk.

 

“THAT’S MY BOYFRIEND’S CHAIR! WHO TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM?!” “Hey baby, I gave her the chair so don’t—” He tried to stop her but she’s still ranging with anger. “THAT’S IT! I’M BREAKING UP! YOU AND ME ARE DONE!” She spat and stomp her way out of the room. “Okay. Whatever you say.” He then turned around to meet eyes with you. “Hello. Kim Haerin right? What a beautiful name.” He smiled. “I’m—” He was about to introduce himself when someone opened the door.

 

“Princess! It’s lunch time! Let’s eat our baozi together!” Xiumin went inside and instantly grabs your wrist and drag you aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter