I'M AFRAID..

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“OH MY GOD! Look how cute you are! Who’s the cutest? Who’s the cutest? Of course it’s you!” Kris kept cuddling the alpaca on his lap.

 

“This is the only time I saw his cute side.” Lay chuckles. “Me too.” Tao followed.

 

“Is he feeling any better?” Luhan then shows himself and saw Kris. Kris felt something and as soon as he turned his head, he saw Luhan.

 

*LUHAN!* He was about to stand up in fury but the Alpaca suddenly shift his body in his embrace that made him turn his senses back to the animal. “Oh, what a great alpaca you are!”

 

“You know that having an alpaca close to a dragon have some consequences right?” Luhan questioned them. “Of course we know! Look! That’s the consequence! Making an angry dragon cute!” The both of them then laughed while Luhan just rolled his eyes and went towards Kris.

 

“The alpaca already stayed in your arms longer than it should be.” Luhan murmured. “What are you talking about? It’s cute!” “Your powers will slowly fade. You’ll weaken. So put that down already.”

 

“WHAT?!” Immediately, Kris puts it down but after just a few seconds, he started to reach for it again to cuddle. “Okay then. If you don’t want to protect the princess anymore then better yet have your powers drained.” Luhan then went outside.

 

“Oh, so that’s the consequence.” Lay stopped from laughing. “We should better get that alpaca out of here.” Tao whispered to Lay.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“You know, you should try and talk it out with her. You should go back home for a while and settle the misunderstandings. I’ll walk with you there.” *And so I can go and get my book.*

 

“There’s no misunderstandings. She did it, okay. And I won’t forgive her.” Chanyeol continued to reason out. “But you yourself said you haven’t seen the whole scenario. You just saw the scene after! She was—”

“STOP IT ALRIGHT!”

 

You then froze at his sudden manner.

 

“It’s…It’s hard. A part me of believes that it was her but the other part believes that it’s not her. I…I just don’t know!” He then grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

“Do you think you would know if you are just here, avoiding her? You definitely wouldn’t know the answer if you don’t do anything!” You talked back.

 

“I’m…..I’m afraid….” His eyes started to become watery but he tries his best not to let those tears fall. “I’m afraid tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter