STAY WITH ME

My EXOtic Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your eyes started to open as you felt the wind blew past you. You sat up and blinked and rubbed your eyes. You looked around and saw yourself still on the rooftop. *The sun is about to rise. Don’t tell me I just slept here?*

 

You started getting up when a memory flashed in your mind. *I guess it was just a dream.* You look up and just sheepishly laugh to yourself remembering a dragon flying above you then transformed and became Kris. *I just miss home, that’s all.*

 

You then went down but as you were walking down the stairs, you started to breathe heavily and felt yourself weaken. You stopped for a moment and took 3 deep breathes. *Don’t scare me like this. I still haven’t done anything so don’t let me die.*

 

You sat on one of the steps and felt yourself getting better. As you looked straight ahead, the boys are there, sitting around the living room. You really didn’t notice them at first since they were so quiet. “Did something happen?” You studied their faces and expressions and you’re sure that they haven’t had a good night’s sleep. *Why isn’t Kris, Lay, and Tao with them?*

 

Thinking about it, you started doubting it was just a dream of what you’ve encountered last night.

 

Baekhyun then spoke. “This is some . Where’s the hidden camera? This is not a good joke Luhan.” “I’m not asking you to believe right away. I know it’s hard and I’m really sorry for not telling it to all of you.”

 

“Then where’s the real Haerin now?” Xiumin shot a question. “I….I don’t know…” Luhan honestly answered.

 

Trembling, you stood up. “I….I’m here….I’M HERE!!” Tears started to flow down from your eyes as you ran towards them. *It really wasn’t a dream. Luhan might have explained it to them and now, they wanted to find me.*

 

“I’M HERE!!!!!!” You kept shouting and trying to hold them tightly but neither of them felt your presence. “The witch must have put on a spell on her for us not to find her. But whatever it takes, I’ll find her no matter what.” Luhan stood up and started approaching the front door.

 

“I’ll…..I’’ll come.” Chanyeol followed Luhan. “Just where do you think you’re going to start?!” Suho exclaimed as stood up that made Luhan and Chanyeol halt. “Like what you’ve said, Luhan, the witch put on a spell on her for us not to find her so tell me, where are you going to find her?”

 

Luhan then grew irritated and grabbed Suho on his collar.  “DON’T YOU WANT TO FIND HER? SEEMS LIKE YOU DON’T CARE AT ALL!!”

 

You began crying and tried to stop them but your pleas were just nothing.

 

“I CARE FOR HER AS MUCH AS YOU DO SO DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME I DON’T CARE AT ALL!” Suho raised his voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter