Angel

I'm Your Angel

I have lengthened the chapter.

Nobody's POV (In Heaven)

"NOONA!" Yoseob shouted as he flew towards the older angel.

"Hello, Yoseob *Breathe*!" Bekah, Yoseob's mentor said while trying to breathe, because Yoseob was gripping her in a bear hug.

"Noona! Guess what??? I tried the "Hug" Technique and it worked!!!!" Yoseob gushed as he went and sat down inside the classroom.

Bekah eyed her student, young, innocent, and adorable. A perfect angel. Just what she was meant to make him into, and what he was destined to become. What they were all supposed to come.

Supposed to.

Bekah was suddenly gripped into a flashback, that was more of a nightmare.

FLASHBACK

"Unnie...." Bekah called.

"Yes, Bekah? What's the matter?" The older angel asked, slightly concerned.

"If I go back, what happens to me?" Bekah said, staring at her shoes.

"If you go back, then the rules state that you must become a mentor and you must be connected to THE ONE somehow." The older angel said, a little shocked at the sudden question.

"So I'll never become the Perfect Angel?" Bekah said, finally looking into the other angel eyes.

"No, you never will be." The older angel replied.

The next day Bekah had taken a few tablets, hidden inside her room and had 'Gone Back'.

END OF FLASHBACK

"NOONA! NOONA! NOONA!" Yoseob yelled frantically, as he saw his precious Noona slowly sink down to the floor.

"GWENCHANA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" He said as he started to poke her to recieve a reaction.

"Huh? Oh, yes. It's okay, Seobbie, Noona's fine. See?" Bekah replied snapping out of her trance and giving him a wide smile.

"Phew! I thought Noona was going to, like pass out!" Yoseob said, relieved that Bekah was fine.

"Yoseob, only humans pass out." Bekah said, raising an eyebrow.

"Really? Oh. Oops!" Yoseob said trying to correct his mistake, and slightly blushing. I mean, weren't angels supposed to know these things?

"Yes, now Yoseob tell me how you did the hug technique. When. Why. What.Who. And How."

"Well, Ji Eun (IU) was feeling sad at work, so I gave her a light hug." Yoseob said.

"And by a light hug you really mean a really big teddy bear one, right?" Bekah said slightly smiling.

"Maybe....." Yoseob said blushing a bit.

A FEW HOURS LATER AT BEKAH'S HOUSE.

Why did she have to think of HIM, right then? 

Why did she still think about him?

Why couldn't she get over him?

Why was she so scared that Yoseob would turn out to be like her?

Why was she freaking out?

Why, Why, Why, Why, Why?

"Argh!" Bekah suddenly growled, fustrated that she couldn't answer half of those questions.

Lying back down on her bed, she looked at the ceiling, looking at the pure whiteness of it all, and thinking back at the time when she would look at a ceiling, exactly the same but without the perfectness.

*Sigh* Bekah released a long breath and decided to fly down to check on Yooguen.

DOWN ON EARTH

IU's POV

Why is life so hard sometimes?

After finishing my job at the cafe, I had gone home. Home to Yooguen and more homework.

I'll show you my life's schedule.

6:00 am-Wake Up, have a shower, get school stuff ready.

7:00 am-Make breakfast, Wake up Yooguen and get him ready for Kindy.

8:00 am-Walk to Yooguen's Kindy, drop him off and start running to my school.

9:00 am-Arrive at school and start school

3:30 pm-Let out of school, get Yooguen take him to the Ahjumma next door.

4:00 pm-Start to walk to work, after getting changed.

8:00 pm-Finish work, walk home.

8:15 pm-Get home, put Yooguen to bed start work.

Repeat cycle over everyday except weekends. 

Where I work all day Sunday.

Fun, right??? NOT. It's tiring, boring and exceptionally fustrating.

I wish Umma and Appa were still here, but Umma is dead and Appa ran off with another girl...

But now's not the time to think about the past, I've got perplexes to finish off for maths.

LATER ON STILL IN IU'S POV

I can't get to sleep.

I keep thinking back to that time when I was at work. I was feeling sad, because I kept on thinking about how I couldn't give Yooguen the toy truck he wanted for Christmas when I sort-of felt like someone was giving me a warm bear hug. I kind of felt it in my heart, like a little heart-squeeze telling me everything was going to be okay.

Afterwards I felt kind of like better. Happier, and more relaxed. I don't know what happened though. Maybe.... I don't know.

Anyway, at least Yooguen hasn't been asking about the toy truck anymore. I think he probably thinks that Snata will get it next Christmas.

I hope by next Christmas, Santa will come and give us a better house, more money, a good school, new clothes and a whole bunch of other stuff all the kids in my class have. 

But Santa isn't real. So I guess I just have to wish on the stars.

Looking out of the window, I tried to find the brightest star.

Upon locating it I remembered what Umma always said.

"When I go, the brightest star in the sky is the one that is always looking after you."

Looking at it I said

"Star, look after me good okay? I think I really need it." 

Before dropping into a dreamless sleep.

YOSEOB'S POV

When a baby is born, and angel is usually born with them.

When IU was born, so was I. (A/N I know there not born on the same day but let's pretend their both 17, ok?)

I was her perfect match, well supposed to be. Usually an angel is born like girl-girl boy-boy, but me and IU were born Girl-Boy. Which is very rare.

They thought they might've mixed it up, but then He (A/N 'He' with a capital H refers to God) never gets it wrong.

Also I'm not completely the same as IU. She likes writing in her diary, I like eating. She likes Reading, I like beatboxing.

The only common trait we share is that we like to write lyrics. And that's about it.

Angels and there humans are supposed to be like the same!!!!!!!

See what I mean about supposed to be?

Oh well, at least I got someone. Some angels have been known to be born without a human and vica versa. The result isn't good. That's why they created the "ANGEL AND HUMAN ADOPTION AGENCY".Better known as AHAA.

Bakah noona went there and adopted IU's little brother Yooguen. He's so adorable! 

I always wondered why Bekah-Noona doesn't have a human. And how she got to be a mentor, but I never asked coz well... I keep forgetting*^^*.

Maybe I should write it down?

I looked around my room for a peice of paper. Then I realised that it was stupid. I mean Bekah is in the same house as me! Just in Yoogeun's room, correcting my work. I had an ANGtest today.... I hope I did well!

Looking down at IU sleeping I wondered how a girl could be so cute while sleeping. It's not possible, is it? I mean most girls snore and toss and turn, but IU?

She sleeps like an angel.

Thinking it'd be okay, I slipped out into the hallway and silently walked down the hallway. Us angels can fly, but it takes so much energy so we prefer to walk.

Opening Yoogeuns door I saw Bekah sitting next to the bed, with her head slightly bowed, and muttering words that were so quiet I couldn't hear them.

"Noona!" I called. Bekah immediately lifted her head up.

"Can we talk?" I asked still standing at the door.

For an answer she stood up and started to walk towards me.

"Out in the kitchen, ok?" She whispered before closing the door.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" Bekah asked as she looked at me from her position up on the bench. "Onew Hyung said that you didn't have a human. Why?" I simply asked while pulling out a chair for myself.

Looking up at Bekah I saw She had one single tear slowly falling down her face.

Did I do something wrong? Or say something? Before I could ask Bekah started to speak.

"I think Onew should be here to hear this too." She said softly before grabbing out her ANGphone and calling Onew to our house.

Onew Hyung came quickly, flying with his massive wings.

"Is everything ok?" He said before sitting down at the table with me.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming Onew. I thought you might want to be here to fill Yoseob with details if I miss anything." Bekah said nodding to Onew, with tears instantly flowing more quickly and silently down her cheeks.

I quests Hyung must've known what she was talking about because he quickly lost the questioning face and it was replaced with a pained one.

"You don't have to do this Bekah, are you sure it'll be okay?" Onew asked in a comforting voice..

"I'm fine. I think Yoseob deserves to know. There's to many similarities." Belah replied, before looking at me, her eyes holding something painful and sad inside of them. ****** I decided to just lengthen this chapter.

I'm sorry if I don't update much, I'm always busy and exams are soon!!!:(

So her past will be revealed in the next chapter!!!!!!

Also if you know anybody who couples well with Bekah please tell me in the comments!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW SUBS!!!!XD

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW.