eww. that's cheesy.

Cheesy.

 

                “I don’t know Sehun was handsome 3 years ago. But then I realized he got more handsome..” He said, face blushing. Leeteuk looked at him with a shocked expression, but then calming himself in a few seconds. “He suddenly got handsome..?” “Y-yes..”

                ‘What the hell was wrong with me?!’ he thought silently backstage as the showcase ended. He kept on searching for Sehun, but still his heart flutters. It was an involuntary action, or words. It just came out from his mouth.

                ‘Oh, there he is.’ Sehun was holding hands with Luhan, happiness clearly shown on the younger’s face. Kai clenched his fist tight, frustrations came. He tried his best to hold his tears. Suho held his clenched fist, locking it with his. “J-jongin?” Kai looked at the older, faking a smile. “Are you okay?” “Tired. J-just..” he gripped Suho’s hands tighter, as he saw Sehun gave a peck on Luhan’s cheek. “J-just tired.”  ‘Tired of hoping.’

~                             ~                             ~

Flashback.

                “Why are you following me?” Kai slightly shouted, annoying expression shown. Sehun looked at his shoes, he can’t look at Kai’s face. It was a bit scary. “Are you a stalker or something?!” Kai said again, back facing Sehun. “I-I..l-like you.”

                “W-what?!” Kai eyes widened. Sehun his lips thousands of times, hinting a nervous feeling. Kai chuckled slightly, closing the gaps between him and Sehun. Sehun tried to back away, but Kai grabbed his shoulders, stopping him. He then lift the younger’s chin up, making the younger look at him right on his eyes. Sehun was surely avoiding the eye contact.

                “Hey, look at me.” Kai whispered lowly. Sehun slowly look into Kai’s eyes. He can’t help but to gulp hard, amazed by the godly features of Kai. His nose, thick lips, beautiful pair of deep eyes. The two were only a few centimetres away, he can even feel Kai’s breathing.

                “You said you like me?” Kai smirked. Sehun nodded hesitantly, still avoiding eye contact with the taller. Kai slowly went nearer to Sehun, a few centimetres.. nearer. Nearer.

                Their lips connected a few seconds, which, to Sehun felt like an hour of happiness, heart fluttering moment. He can’t even believe his dreams are finally coming true. Feeling Kai’s lips on his was surely the best thing that he had wanted.

                Kai broke the kiss. Sehun blinked his eyes in disbelief. He then smiled a little, thinking how Kai had finally received his feelings. He gathered his courage to tell the other, “I-I love you.”

                Kai laughed a little, wiping his lips with the back of his hand, disgusted. Sehun stared at him, he was sure Kai had something else in mind.

                Kai once again got near to Sehun. Sehun held his breath, thinking Kai will kiss him for once again. Kai whispered to Sehun’s ear.

                “Say it one more time.”

                “I-I love you.”

                “That’s cheesy.” He said, as he faced the boy once again. He smirked, his eyes were filled with evil look.

                “I hate you. You’re ugly.” He said, leaving Sehun alone, crying in despair.

~                             ~                             ~

                Since then, Sehun avoided Kai at all cause. He hated Kai. He wanted to quit from being trainees in the same company with Kai. He even wanted to move schools since he went to school with Kai. But then, Luhan told him to stay strong, for only Luhan knew how much he was in love with Kai all these years, and how he still love Kai after the incident.

                And Luhan knew Kai, too, had a different feelings for Sehun.

                Kai knew he had somehow held a different kind of feelings whenever Sehun’s near. He felt like dying most of the time. Whenever he saw Sehun smiled at him, he can’t help but to have this kind of feelings in his stomach, like something’s gonna burst or his breathing would stopped.

                And that is the reason why he wanted to get away from Sehun. And the day Sehun confessed, he never thought he would be thinking about Sehun’s lips all night, or probably all year. Sehun, over the year talked to Kai back, acting like nothing happened. Kai was confused. ‘Did he lost his memories of that day?’

                Sehun was smiling happily, totally being himself whenever they are all together. Kai joined to act normal around Sehun, but he can’t hide these feelings whenever he saw Sehun. the unstoppable eyes to look at Sehun, the undying rage to kiss Sehun once again. But then, he saw Sehun acted the same way, only not to him.

                Sehun kept on holding Luhan’s hands, showing affection, kissing the older’s cheeks, going shopping, drinking bubble tea with the older. He can’t help but to have this feeling to kill Luhan. Kill him to be in Luhan’s position. He then realized he actually acknowledging his own feeling toward Oh Sehun.

~             ~             ~

                It was Sehun’s birthday. Kai was surely prepared for a confession. Suho told him about the ‘Broadcast Confession’, or something like that was totally Sehun’s ideal type of confession. Kai bought a cake, Sehun’s favourite cake to be clear to bring to Sehun, together with his fluttering heart to confess.

                “Sehun-ah..” he said, can’t help but to feel awkward, with Chanyeol and Baekhyun eyeing him, trying hard to hide their laughters.

                “Happy birthday..well…”

                “I-I love you.”

                Sehun looked at him, his expression was totally unreadable. Sehun laughed out loud.

                “EWW. That’s too cheesy.” He rolled his eyes, faking out to throw up. Kai was totally taken aback with his actions. Did he just… reject him?

 ~            ~             ~

                “Oh Sehun!” Kai said as he tried to stop the younger from walking away, probably avoiding him.

                “What?!” Sehun said, slight anger sounded in his voice.

                “Wait for me!” “Why on Earth are you following me?! are you a stalker or something?” He shouted as he furrowed his brows.

                “Okay, I got it. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done to you.” Kai said, as he finally caught Sehun. he held Sehun’s hands tight, but Sehun tried his best to let himself away.

                “You should. If you want to play skin ship, play it with others. I don’t want to be your toy.” “I wasn’t playing a game! What made you think that way?” Kai said, his eyes were full of sincerity. “wasn’t it always been a game to you, Kim Jongin?!”

                “Okay, I know I was wrong for what I did to you last year. I was wrong! I get it!” “No, I was wrong. Wrong to think that I could be in love with you.” He whispered slowly. Kai was taken aback with what Sehun said. “It’s okay, Kai. I don’t like you anymore.”

                “Wh-what??” Kai looked at Sehun in disbelief. “But I do!” He said once again. “That’s not my problem to solve.” Sehun said sarcastically. “Don’t lie, Oh Sehun.”

                “Why should I lie?!” he stared at Kai’s eyes directly. Kai quickly took out his phone, giving Sehun to read the messages he received. The message that gave him reason to live again.

From: Meng Lu

He still love you, Kai. He was just trying to make you jealous, and apparently, Yi Xing is more jealous. Do something before it wrecked my relationship!

                Sehun sighed, knowing that his Hyung had blown his cover. “still want to lie?” Kai chuckled. “So? you wouldn’t care about me anyways.” “I do care about you. I wasn’t sure about my feelings, ya know.”

                “But now..” Kai said, nearing Sehun until their lips touched. he was relieved that Sehun replied the kiss. It seemed like Sehun was longing for the kiss as much as he was. breaking away from the kiss, Sehun sighed.

                “Ah. Darn it. Lay Hyung should’ve played along well.” Kai laughed a little, before kissing Sehun’s neck. “But you did made me jealous, to be honest.”

                “I know. I saw.” He laughed, as Kai pinched his cheeks playfully. Sehun wrapped his arms around Kai’s neck, kissing him once again passionately.

                “I love you, Oh Sehun.” Kai in between kisses.

                “Eww. That’s cheesy.” Sehun laughed a bit. Kai broke away, furrowing his brows. Sehun quickly pull the boy for a kiss again, whispering. “I love you too. Now we’re both cheesy.”