...

My J

Chapter 14

Yul raised a brow upon seeing the two lunchboxes being prepared by Jessica. The girl noticed the look on Yul’s face.

“The other one is for Yoong.” Jessica said with a smile.

“Yoong?” Yul asked. The girl nodded. Just then a voice from behind made Yul look back.

“Morning brother.” Yoong greeted then looks to Jessica. “Morning Sica.” Yul’s brow furrowed.

“Sica?”

“Morning Yoong.” Jessica greeted him with a bright smile.

Yul was more confused when he noticed Yoong wearing a suit. Once again Jessica noticed his reaction.

“He’s going to the office.”

“Office?”

“Yes, I’m going to Kwon Enterprise today. I already told mom and dad. Jessica is going to orient me.” Yoong said while biting of the bread he was holding.

Yul’s massage his temples. This is definitely too much to take early in the morning.

 “I went to Jung Corp. with Sica yesterday and I seem to like offices now. How do I look? Definitely more handsome than you right hyung.” Yoong said playfully making Jessica laugh.

“She didn’t beat you to agree to work right.” Yul asked he’s now smiling. Well it was good news after all. He earned a slap on the chest by the ice princess.

“You should be thanking me.” Jessica said pouting.

“Prepare to be jealous my brother.”Yoong thought to himself.

“DONE!” Jessica said pertaining to the food. She stretches her arms to give Yul the lunchbox. She was smiling brightly looking so cute. Yul can’t help but chuckles.

“Thank you.” Yul said while taking it. “I should get going then, enjoy you two.” Yul said.

“Bye Hyung, I’ll take care of your princess well” Yoong said with a meaningful smile making Jessica blush.

“Alright. Bye.” Yul said then leaves. He stays seated in his car for a second.

“Since when did they become so close?”Yul thought to himself. He let out a sigh then starts the engine and took off.

“Jessica made Yoong go to work?” Taeyeon asked having an unbelievable look.

“Yes.” Yul said shortly.

“Wow! That girl is definitely no joke.” Taeyeon said smiling.

“Yeah.” Yul said softly.

Taeyeon watch his helpless friend. He can’t help but shook his head.

“Bye the way, Soo said he’ll come here after lunch for the next days.” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” Yul asked

“Sunny.”

“Guess the girl won’t let him off that easy.” Yul said still serious.

“For sure.” Taeyeon said now staring at Yul who’s zoning out. “I’ll get going then, I have a date.”

Yul looked up upon hearing Taeyeon. “With whom?” He asked.

“Quite confidential, Bye!” Taeyeon said then stood up from the couch and heads to the door.

“Great! Now I have to eat alone.” Yul said then opens his lunchbox. Not long enough his phone rang. He took it out and reads the message.

From: Yoong

Hi hyung! We’re having lunch now! Enjoy yours too. Sica said HI!

There’s a picture attached. It was Yoong and Sica showing their lunchboxes. Yul felt a sting on his heart. Is he jealous? He then closed his lunchbox and reclined on his swivel chair. He lost his appetite.

“Let’s eat now please, I’m tired and starving.” Yoong pleaded to Jessica

Jessica chuckled on the guy’s complain. “Okay then.”

They went to the café nearby. Yoong took out his lunchbox but was stop by Jessica.

“What?” Yoong asked.

“You’re eating that here?” Jessica asked giving an awkward look.

“Uhmm…Yes..” Yoong said. “Come on let’s take a picture and send it to hyung.”

“Okay.”

After sending the message to Yul Yoong smirked. “You can be so childish when you get jealous, it’s your weakness.”

“Let’s eat.”

Yul let out a harsh breath as he stood up from his chair, it was past 1. He shook his head from disappointment.

“She didn’t even ask if I eat? Not even a single text!” Yul was so pissed off as if he loses a million dollar deal.

“Fine, I won’t say a freak’n single word to her then too!” Yul is now facing the door.

“AIISSHH!!” He kicked the door with full force.

“OOWWW!!” a groan from behind was heard. Yul opens the door worriedly. He saw Sooyoung holding his forehead trying to endure the pain.

“Oh god! Soo I’m sorry!” Yul said as he guides him inside his office.

“What the hell Yul!” Sooyoung said.

“I’m sorry!” Yul apologizes again. “Have you eaten?”

Sooyoung’s face brightens upon hearing Yul’s question.

“Yes I did but if you will treat me I won’t say no!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Aigoo! Fine! Let’s go.” Yul said then heads to the door. Sooyoung followed but noticed the lunchbox.

“You didn’t eat that?” Sooyoung asked. Yul’s face darkens again.

“Forget it!” Yul leaves the office

“HAHA! I told you she’s not a good cook!” Sooyoung teased then followed Yul.

“Mr. Kwon someone sent you this.” Yul’s secretary said then gave a box to him. Yul raised a brow. He took and unboxed it. There’s a paper inside he took and was shocked with the writings saying.

“I’m about to give a thrill in your boring life Mr. Kwon! Prepare to be amazed!”It was written in blood.

“Who would send you that?” Sooyoung asked worriedly. Just then Yul’s phone rang. He answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Greeting Mr. Kwon! Did you saw my little present? It’s just a preview of a wonderful real life show!HAHAHA!”

“Who the hell are you? What do you want?” Yul asked.

“Not yet Mr. Kwon! Please wait for the next teaser. By the way you’ve got a hell of a wife!” The guy on the other line said then hangs up.

“HELLO?...HELLO??” Yul shouted.

“Let’s call the police Yul” Sooyoung suggested.

“Let’s head there then”

“Have you been into a fight recently?” The policeman asked Yul.

“No sir.”

“How about business matters?”

“I don’t think so sir, we don’t take projects from others, we only accept the ones who come to us.” Yul explained.

“We’ll go through further investigations then. For now we’ll send some men to look after you and your family.” The policeman said.

“Okay sir, thank you.”

“I’m heading home now just tell Tae.” Yul said to Sooyoung. They were now in front of KCK.

“Okay bro take care.” Sooyoung said.

Yul drove straight to their house. He felt uneasy that his family might be in danger. He checks his wristwatch, it was 5 in the afternoon, Seohyun will be coming home in any minute, Yoong and Jessica will be at home by 6. Just then the door opens. Yul’s face relieved a bit to see Seohyun.

“Your back.” Yul said as he stood up quickly from the couch.

“Yes oppa, but are you okay?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“Yes.” Yul said forcing a smile.

“I’ll go to my room now oppa.” Seohyun said. Yul just nodded.

After an hour Yoong and Jessica are finally home.

“Hyung! Why are you so early?” Yoong asked.

“Can we talk?” Yul said seriously.

“Sure.” Yoong said. Yul turn his back and walks away Yoong followed him. Jessica was left confused.  She sure knows there’s something going on. Her eyes landed on the couch where Yul’s lunchbox is at. She took it and was shocked that it was still heavy. She opened it and saw it wasn’t even moved. She pouted at the thought.

“What do you mean hyung?” Yoong asked

“Someone threatened me and our family. Have you been in a fight recently?”

Yoong looks away to refresh his memory.

“Actually I beat someone last night.” Yoong confessed.

“Damn it!” Yul cursed as he clenches his fist tightly. Yoong was surprised from Yul’s reaction.

“You’re actually mad now right?” Yoong asked.

“Geez! Yoong what the hell! You put yourself and our family in danger! Jessica and Seohyun! Are you ing thinking?” Yul yelled.

Yoong is now more impressed. Yul is scolding him! VICTORY! He smiled at the thought!

“You can still smile? Do you understand clearly what’s happening right now?” Yul continues, his voice was booming.

“Guys, what’s wrong?” Jessica asked

“Nothing Sica just.. Can you give us some time alone?” Yul said coldly without looking at her.

“Okay I just came to….

“JESSICAPLEASE.” Yul’s voice became louder shocking both Jessica and Yoong.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” Jessica’s voice cracked while trying to hold her tears back. She then left quickly.

Yul sat at the chair weakly. “I just don’t want something bad happens to any of you! I can’t lose another family member again!”

Jessica runs to her room after being yelled by Yul. She was really hurt.

“I just want check if he ate already.” Jessica thought to herself while crying.

“STUPID SEOBANG!”

She heard a knock, she quickly lies down and pulls the sheets to cover her whole body and pretend to be asleep.

“Sica.” Yul called from outside. He twisted the doorknob carefully. Luckily it wasn’t locked.

“Aish! Why did I leave it unlocked?”

Yul saw Jessica all covered up with the blanket.

“Sica..” Yul called again. The girl didn’t move but he was sure she’s awake.

“Sica I’m sorry.” Yul said when he reaches Jessica’s bed.

“You yell at people like that and just say sorry so easy?”

“I know you’re awake princess.” Yul said once again.

“NO I’m not STUPID SEOBANG!” Jessica blurted out which she regret at the end. She’s supposed to be “asleep”. Yul smiled at Jessica’s cute ways. He kneeled and spoke again.

“You’re not awake or you’re not a princess? Which one baby?” Yul joked.

“STUPID SEOBANG!” Jessica replied.

“Yes I am. I’m sorry baby, can we eat? I haven’t eaten anything since this morning.” Yul said

“Because you did not eat what I prepared! STUPID SEOBANG!”

“I get jealous.” Yul said while pouting. Jessica took the blanket off her head and look at Yul.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“You took a picture with Yoong and I have to eat alone. You didn’t even text me and check if I ate.” Yul explained still pouting. Jessica’s heart melted hearing that from Yul.

“I’m sorry seobang~ah!” Jessica said as she pinches both Yul’s cheeks.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you baby.” Yul said then kisses Jessica’s forehead. Jessica returns it with a smile.

“Forgiven, let’s go eat?” Jessica said as she gets off from the bed.

“Feed me Sicababy.” Yul asked cutely making the latter giggles.

“Okay seobang.”

“My plan is working pretty well.” Yoong thought to himself.

“What’s the next plan hyung?” The small guy asked his brother.

“sweet revenge for you my brother, just wait.” The bigger said with a smirk.

 

...

and another update..hehe is it getting intense. i'm gonna leave you some sweet yulsic moment.keke

UH OH a threat to Kwon family... Wonder what the gangsters will do to them.

...

school will start tomorrow/:(

i'll try to update still.:)

..

comments???