Pabo.

Its Us Against The World

Seungri hears small whimpers around him. His eyes open, revealing a white background. He feels a sudden bite at his left arm. "A-Ah!" Seungri takes a look at his left and sees a beautiful lady wearing white, taking his blood. He smirks as his right hands move, moving in a suave manner," Am I in heaven?" He feels satisfied as he sees the lady smile and become flushed, pinching his cheeks lightly before giving him a soft kiss on his left cheek, leaving a big red mark. Seungri smirks as he winks at her before she left the room but still hears those little whimpers agan making him look to his right. And his heart quickly becomes heavy. It was him. *What's he doing here?!* His head shouted as he gives Ji's buried head on the soft white sheets a glare. *This is heaven right? Why is he here? Agh*. Seungri was convinced he was in his heaven, surrounded by pretty girls who served him while he rests on this soft white bed. Jiyong slowly lifts his head up and smiles at the maknae. He gives Seungri a sudden tight hug, making the maknae back out a little. 

"?! Wh-Wha-" Seungri tries to break free by pushing him with his right arm but he fails as Jiyong's hug get tighter, squeezing Seungri. 

"Ca-Cant"

"Hm?" Ji's eyes pop wide open. 

"Can't breath h-hyuung" 


"Oh..Sorry" He smiles as he lets go of him. 

"Why are you so being nice to me all of a sudden." Seungri looks at him, frowning and cautious."This is my heaven...I'm dead already! Why did you have to follow me!" He shouts, making over reactive movements with his hands that was adorable/annoying for Ji.

Jiyong hits him with the free magazine that was stacked at the side of Seungri's hospital bed.

Seungri rubs his head and shouts"HIT ME MORE. THIS IS MY HEAVEN BUT STILL YOU'RE HERE! YEA! HIT ME MORE!". Jiyong can hear the nurses get startled at the other side as his voice reach the other rooms. He can't help but get embarrassed and do things "normally-his-way" and grabs Seungri's weak arms, lifted his leg up to the bed and pinned him . Seungri looked paler than usual and his dark circles, well,  darker. "Listen." Jiyong gave Seungri an affixed stare at his eyes and slowly Seungri's struggling legs calmed down. Ji leans closer, their breaths mixing "You're not dead yet." Seungri's eyes widened "You're in hospital. Pabo". Seungri avoided eye contact and looks to the side. "G-Get off me then." He says weakly. Ji carefully slides off and sits at the side. "Its your fault I'm here" Seungri said harshly giving a pang to Ji's heart "I-I didn't mean to." Ji says, lowering his head down while his hands grip Seungri's white sheets. Seungri continues to ignore him, trying to daydream about what would happen if the nurse and him was alone.

"I'm sorry...."

"Nnn~"

"I'm Sorry."

Seungri just sighs which ticked Ji off.

"I SAID IM SORRY! PABO." He stands up and throws the magazine to Seungri as he storms out of Seungri's room, making Seungri more irritated by him. "I'm the one sick here." Seungri rolls his eyes and slowly carresses his left cheek, careful not to mess the "art" on it. 

-----------------------------------------------------

-outside Seungri's room- 

"in maknae, caring all about the nurses around here." Ji kicks the wall. "I'd like to wipe off that lipstick on his cheek and see who's boss!". And a sudden thought came up to his mind, and he slowly weakens, slumping down on the ground. 

"Will he ever forgive me?" His head bows down and sudden tears come up. "Why was I so mean to him." He aggressively wipes his tears and stood up. "WHY-AM-I-SO-IN-CONFUSED-ABOUT-----" He shouts while kicking the wall word per word but suddenly gets interrupted by familiar voices.  He's whole body weakened. He suddenly gets scared by a particular  person who had everything small but his hair and his biceps and other stuff. He couldn't move at the sight of him. But he buries it all at the back of his head and started to act tough. "YAH! Where have you been?!" He starts to shout pointing at all of them "SEUNGRI's sick and you two escape for a date?!" Jiyong scolds Top and Dae, who were quite distant from each other at the moment."WH-WHAT DO YOU MEAN DATE?! This pabo was going out with his girlfriend!" Top scolds Daesung hitting him lighlty on his head. Dae cries a little bit inside, hurt at his hyung's coldness. "AND YOU." He stares at Taeyang for a while, lost, but shakes it off and says "nevermind.."...

He sat down on a bench "We haven't even practiced for the class contest yet...". He sighs as he buried his head in his hands. The three suddenly gotto their senses about music. "After Seungri...gets better.." Jiyong sighed "we'll start to practice. I already composed the song we're going to use." The others nodded softly. 

Suddenly, Seungri's door swung open, revealing a sick Seungri who faces Jiyong, wearing his "hospital clothes" which looked like a dress, making the other members giggle while Ji blushes at this cute sight. 

"Hyung." 
"Mwo-" Ji's words were beaten over by Seungri's sudden hug. It was warm, soft, and hid heart got happy asit felt the maknae's love towards him. Ji hugged back tightly and buried his head on Seungri's shoulders, crying happy tears while secretly wiping off the kiss on Seungri's cheek. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Seungri's P.O.V. from when Ji left the room- 

"I'm the one sick here." Seungri rolls his eyes a he slowly carresses his left cheek, careful not to mess the "art" on it. He opens the magazines but suddenly drops it as he hears loud thumps on the wall near the door. He could hear his hyung's muffled voice saying "...seungri....only...caring....bout nurses... lsakdfasdfasdf lipstick..." Other words were inaudible as the kicks were more louder than the words. Seungri slowly sits up,  mad at his hyung.

He thoughts for a while and suddenly regretted ignoring Ji's apology. He /loved/ his hyung that way. Being nice and lovable, but he was confused earlier thinking he was dead and in heaven. His face became flushed red as he suddenly realized those small whimpers were from his hyung. *Jiyong hyung was /crying/...over me....* He hugged his pillow and bit the edge "because he says it was /his/ fault I got into the hospital..."

He shut his eyes to remain calm and not get over-excited *more so...h-he cared about me!* He felt happy at this thought. His heart fluttering as he remembers Ji's warm, soft but tight hug. He wanted to jump and dance, and celebrate. He got what he wanted. And that was the /love/ from his hyung. His dried lips suddenly curl up to a big grin, his panda eyes dozed off to some part of the room, imagining about being with Jiyong hyung all the time. But His head jerked up as he hears Ji-hyung loud voice scolding others.

He slowly got off from the white sheets and the soft white bed and started to walk to the door, cringing at the fact that the floor was cold, his hands reaching  the doorknob, close to turning it---then tops as he heard his hyung's voice near the door. It was soft, and weak. He wasn't shouting anymore. "we'll practice..." His eyes pop up as he remembers the contest "after....seungri.." His heart jumps as he hears his name....."after seungri gets well." He suppressed a squeal as he confirms it inside his head. His hyung /did/ care. He was so happy, excited, his heart jumping for joy as he opens the door.

He sees the nurse's reaction, he could hear the others giggling about his outfit and he could feel the cold pierce through his skin but this wasn't anything about that, it was about Jiyong hyung. And wanting to make him smile again, at him, Seungri, only at him. He kneels down and hugs his hyung, cutting his words. He /cherished/ that moment. And wished the moment would stop because it was /perfect/. He felt his hyung was his and he was Jiyong's. His grin slowly showing as he feels his hyung hug back, even more tightly. And he could feel Jiyong's tears streaming down on his shoulders. 

"Hyung..don't cry..." 
Jiyong couldn't find his words.

"I'm better now.....don't cry..." He could feel Jiyong's hands gripping his back. 

"We can practice..and we'll win....so smile" Seungri's voice was soft, caring and mellow. A drug to Jiyong's ears to make himself feel better. 

"Please...I'm better now, so you should be too.." Seungri suddenly jerks as he feels his hyung's hands on his cheek, wiping the nurse's kiss. Jiyong slowly  pushes the maknae and wipes his tears.

"You should've wiped that earlier..."Jiyong pouts, making Seungri chuckle a bit, leaning closely and staring deeply into Jiyong's strong charismatic eyes who were now red and weak like a child. He smiled and begins to whisper softly, only to be heard by his Jiyong-hyung....

.

.

.

"I love you hyung.." He smiles, making Jiyong flustered, his face red and his face confused but his heart was happy, soft, and warm under Seungri's words.

He didn't know what to do and the other members were watching them, almost shocked at what was happening. He sighs loudly and his strong, powerful eyes were back again. His lips  slowly open..

.

.

"Pabo." He stands up and leaves Seungri kneeling, walking quickly. "I'm heading home!" He waved his hands at them without even turning back. Seungri was left on his knees but he didn't feel hurt. He suppresses a laugh with his hand and stands up. "I'm going to change now~" He says, smiling at the three. 

"Wh-What just happened?" Top was confused as a child as he looks at Dae. Dae lifts his shoulder and shrugs while Taeyang pats his back. 

"My hyung's so cute....." Seungri says to himself as he pulls up his pants. "What was that word again...? Its Japanese..." He snapped his fingers as he remembers. "TSUNDERE!" He chuckles softly imagining his hyung's cute flustered face, humming softly as he goes out. 

"You! What did you say to him?" Top pushed Seungri's chest with his finger.

"Hyuuuuuung~ don't hit me. I might still be sick." Seungri whined. 
"Aish...Jinjja...this kid" Top fakes a punch that scared Seungri a bit. 
Taeyang keeps quiet as he slowly piece everything together with his mind, his heart breaking as he realizes it. 

"Let's go~~!" Seungri leads the three, making the two [Top & Dae while Taeyang got everything figured out] even more confused. 

 

Seungri hums happily as the image of  Ji being flustered comes back to his head.

"Ahh~ Kyeopta <3" 

------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. Seungri looked like the top here tho but he's npt @A@. HE WILL FOREVER BE BOTTOM. /sobs I love tsunderes btw.