Final

Special Surprise

'Yeollie forgot my birthday~' Sunggyu thoughted. He was disappointed.

'Well, at least the rest of the members remembered it. I know they remember my birthday. How could they forget anyway?'

....

Well, things didn't go nicely as nice Sunggyu had expected. All of them forgot his birthday. They act like there's nothing special happening today. As the leader, he was really mad with s. He decides to ignore them for the rest of the day.

 

***

Until noon, no sign of 'happy birthday's for Sunggyu, he chooses to take a nap. He goes inside his room. Leaving all s in the living room. When he was FINALLY inside, the members starts to giggle.

"Woohyun~! Look at what you did! You really make him mad." Dongwoo said to Woohyun.

"But look at his face. He's adorable when he's feeling uneasy. Bwaheuheuheu~" Woohyun laughed. All the members continued to laugh after him.

"But Woohyun hyung, when are we going to held the surprise party?" L whispered. Don't want Sunggyu to hear it.

"Hmmmm, maybe around 6 p.m. We could have dinner. You know~ I'm the cook here." Woohyun said, proudly.

"Whoaaaaaa~" the other members shouted.

"SHHHHH~! Keep calm all of you. You don't want our plan to be ruined , right?" Woohyun snapped to all of them. They just give a little nod.

Woohyun starts to give them more tasks. The maknae-line should go buy some decorations. While the rest makes the food for the party later.

"Arraseo~!" They said. Sungjong give a salute.

"Mission starts~!!" Woohyun declared.

 

***

1 more hour to the surprise party. Everything was set. Decorations, foods, even they add some musics. Their musics of course. :DD

"Okay, everything was set. I'll go wake Sunggyu hyung up. And when I come out, Hoya will turn off the lights. Arraseo?" Woohyun said. They replied with a nod and an 'okay' sign. Hoya walks towards the lamp switch. Getting ready.

 

Meanwhile, in the WooGyu room...

"Sunggyu hyung, wake up. You're nap is too long." Woohyun said. Shaking his hyungs body. No replies from Sunggyu.

"HYUNG~! WAKE UP~! IT'S DINNER~!" Woohyun shouted. Loud enough to hear from the outside. Giggles from the members were heard.

"Ngggh~ Arraseo. I'll wake up." Sunggyu groaned. Too lazy to wake up since nothing 'special' happened. Even when he's in Slumberland.

"Wake up hyungggg~" Woohyun said with his famous bunny-aegyo.

"Hajima, Woohyunie~!" Sunggyu snapped at Woohyun.

"If you don't want to see my annoying aegyo, then wake up. Your dinner is served. All of us had dinner." Woohyun said.

"Okay, okay." Sunggyu stand up lazily. Woohyun back-hugged his hyung. Hoya saw them, and immidiately turn off the lights. Sunggyu was shocked at the sudden black-out.

"Yaaiisshhh~!!" Sunggyu yelled, as he backed up a little. Woohyun giggled.

"It's okay hyung. No need to worry. You have your Namu right here." Woohyun showed his cheesy grin.

"But I thought manager-hyung paid the electricity 2 days ago." Sunggyu said.

"It's not a black-out, hyung. It's....."

Dongwoo the candles on the cake. Showing all of the members smiling face. Woohyun slowly pushed Sunggyu towards them. Then Hoya the light again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEADER GYU~!!" The members shouted in joy, then they started to sing 'Happy Birthday'. Sunggyu was speechless. A smile slowly formed in his face.

"I thought you guys forgot my birthday." he said.

"Silly leader. How could we forgot your birthday if you always remember ours?" Dongwoo laughed.

"Make a wish, Sunggyu hyung~! Then blow the candles~!" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu closed his eyes, making a wish. 'I wish I could be a better leader for my group members in the future~'. Then he blowed the candles.

"Yaaaayy~ Happy birthday, hyung!!" All of them greeted. Woohyun took a cream and mark it accross Sunggyu's cheek. All the members laughed.

"Who planned all of this?" Sunggyu was curious.

"WOOHYUN!!" Sungyeol immidiately shout. Sunggyu took a glance at the boy who was still backhugging him. Woohyun showed his grin again.

"Kkkkkk~ ^w^" Woohyun let out a giggle.

"NAM WOOHYUN~!!!" Sunggyu took a cream and start chasing the running Woohyun accross the dorm. The other members laughed at the leaders cuteness.

 

"Happy birthday, Sunggyu hyuuuunggg~" Woohyun shouted.

All the members starts to sing again.

 

******

 

 

Finally~! Some updates. Glad to make it before the day was over.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUNGGYU. ^^