Unexpected Meeting

Boys Then Flowers
"How was school so far?" My mother asked me as I sat down on the couch next to her and rested my head on her shoulders. I am very closed to my mother, she is like my bestfriend.
"It was good." I simply answer after being silent for a while.
"Did you make new friends?"
"Why would she need new friends?" An oh-so familar female voice asked.Mother and I turn around to see a girl with blonde hair, who was around my height.
"Jessica." I jumped off the couch, running to her, almost knocking her down. 
"Welcome." My mom said giving my childhood and bestfrind a hug, after we had broken our hug.
"Its great to be here." Jessica said
:What are you doing here?"I asked her as I heard the door bell ring. "Who is it?" 
"Its me." A male voice answered. I watch the maids open the door, and the person that walked in was my older brother.
"Oppa."I said jumping into his arms and he hugged me back.
"Hello, little sister."He said as we broke the hug and we walk into the living room.
"Welcome home, Soo Hyun." My mother said he hug her.
"Did you two come together?" I ask him and Jessica, with a smirk on my face.
"Nope, we met at the airpot." Jessica said blushing
"Oh, anyway, I have to meet a friend." I said
"Who is your friend?" Soo Hyun asked
"Its a girl, you just got here and you are already overprotective." I said. "Wnna come, Jessie?" I asked hitting my brother on the back of his head.
"Sure, lets go." She said and we waved good-bye to Heechul, before walking out of the house.
 
Yoona's POV
"Unnie, I am going out." I call to my sister, putting my black addidas sneakers on, along with my black coat.
"Okay, be careful." She said
"I will." I said taking my car keys and I walked out and locked the doors. I got into my car and droved to the mall, where I was meeting HyoYeon. When I reached, I parked my car in the parking lot, got out, and was walking when I crashed into someone.
"You really like crashing into people, dont you." A male voice said and I looked up.
"Kibum sunbae. I am so sorry." I said bowing over and over again.
:Its okay." He said giving me his killer smile.
"Sorry agin, I gotta go."I said before walking away. I was walking into the mall, when someone yelled my name, and I turned around to see HyoYeon, along with a blonde girl.
"Hey. This is Jessica, Jessie meet Yoona."She said
"I am Yoona."I said with a smile.
"Is nice to meet you."She said with a smile. When I saw four guys walking towards us, my smile started to fade.
"Whats wrong?" HyoYeon asked me when she saw my face. Before I could answer, JaeJoong spoked.
"Hello, HyoYeon."He said and HyoYeon and Jessica turn around.
"What are you doing here?" HyoYeon ask
"Is a free country."Jaejoong said
"Never mind." She said. "Lets go girls. We were about to walk away when KiBum sunbae spoked.
"Why dont you girls hang with us." He said
"Not thank you." HyoYeon said
"Come on." HyunSeung said
"Sure."Jessica said. "HyoYeon could you call yo-."HyoYeon covered before she glared at her.
"What the." JaeJoong said
"Anyway since she said yes, lets go to the amusement park." Kibum sunbae said
"We are not goi-."Before HyoYeon could finsh, Jessica grab her hand and they follow the boys. I just stood ther, and Kibum sunbae turn around and came towards me and grabbed my hand and we follow the others. We did not have to walk far, since the Amusement Park wasnt that far from the Mall.
End of PoV
 
I cant belive this, I am hanging out with Kim JaeJoong. This is the worst day ever. We walked into the amusement park, after JaeJoong had payed.
"Why did you say yes."I asked Jessica
"Whats wrong with them?" Jessica asked
"Nothing, forget it." I said. 
We went on may rides, I made sure to sit far way from JaeJoong. On the last ride, I sat next to NichKhun and we didnt say  anything. I reached into my pocket and took out his hankershift.
"Here you go." I said handing it to him and he took it. "Thanks." I added as we reach the end of the ride, and we both got off.
"Hello."A female voice said. Standing in front of us were Jessie, Yoong, Kibum, HyunSeung, and JAEJOONG.
"Did you guys enjoy the ride?" Yoona ask us.
"I Guess." I answered. "Lets go." And I grabbed both her and Jessica's hands and walked out of the amusement park.
OutSide
"Its rude, not to say bye." Jessica said and I just glared at her.
"Yoona, you wanna sleep over at my house?" I asked Yoona with a smile.
"Sure." She said and I took out my phone and called Soo Hyun to pick us us, we waited for 20 minutes, before he arrived.
"What took you so long?" Jessica ask him as us three got into the car.
"Who is she?"Soo Hyun asked pointing at Yoona and ignoring Jessie.
"She is my friend and you arent allow to meddle with her." I said. "You already have Jessie."
"I wasnt going to." He said looking at Jessica.
"Whatever, just drive." Jessica said and he drove us home.