Chapter 1

My step brother and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Gui Gui p.o.v) Today is the first day to live with my new family.

Good thing that today is holiday so I can have more time with my new family.

I hope that my step brother would treat me well. Suddenly, my step brother, Aaron open the door and saId,"It time for breakfast",then he closed the door after saying that.I was suprised because no one had open my door before knocking it.

Then, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. When I went to the dining table on the second floor, I saw my mother and fa..th..er were eating and talking happily.

Then I went to them and greet them before I sit next to my mother.

While I was eating my bro..ther came and sit while greeting them,after that he took the food and eat it without greeting me.

After he eat, he said,"oii, please eat faster and don't stare at me or you would be late.

Oh, I forget to tell you that later we will go to the swimming pool but if you're late we will leave you." After hearing that, I started to eat quickly.

In the afternoon, I had pack my bag for swimming later and now, i was waiting the others at the hall while watching tv.

About 5 mins later,

Aaron went down and walked towards me and said,"mom and dad asked us to go first because they wanted to do someting alone in the house."

Then I just answered,"oh".

please comment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter