Tutoring *:

Eonnie's push to my romance

into a big hug. Haemin wants Kwan to come back again to play with him, she as friendly as ever promises that she'll come back for sure.

On the way to Ji Eun's dorm, Kwan questiones her lots of things of how it went or if her love to Youngmin is for real now... Ji Eun tells her shyly everything even though they haven't done anything yet. Only talking about the project.

Next day, Ji Eun's class has a surprise test in math. She failed... just like everyone. That's why, they'll have a new one next week. Because Ji Eun will be kicked out of YG if she fails even one subject. To prevent that she asks her Eonnie to teach her.

Rrrring! Kwan's doorbell rings but when she opens the door to her surprise she sees Ji Eun with an apologetic face because she wasn't alone, the twins tagged along too. Kwan sighs and let's them in but glares angrily at Ji Eun without the twins notice. Ji Eun still looking with her puppy eyes. The stare war begins. Kwan brings all of them to her little study table with a fake smile because she must protect her image. They tell her their problems what they didn't understood so Kwan gave them a 10 minute break. Ji Eun made drinks in Kwan's kitchen while Kwan prepared in these 10 minutes practise questions which may appear in their test. While everyone tried their best to answer them, there was one person who had lots of troubles with yhe questions, Kwangmin. So Kwan was the whole day mainly at Kwangmin's side to help him.

After a long and tired day of studying, the twins and Ji Eun haf to go home. Kwan said to Youngmin to bring Ji Eun home first and Kwangmin stayed at Kwans place still studying.

"Uhm.. thanks for letting us tag along today Ji Eun..." Youngmin said. Ji Eun started to blush and thinks *of course I let you come. I really like you pabo.>\\\\< * Both were silent till she said this far is ok because it's still a secret that she is a YG trainee and he would find out when he sees that she lives in the YG idol dorm since he lived there once.

By the time of their goodbye they awkwardly shaked hands... but suddenly he spins her around when she wanted to go and hugs her. Her face is red like a tomato but he can't see that since her face is hidden by his chest. Then they say bye again and as soon they didn't see each other anymore, a big and happy smile appeared on both. She skipped happily to her dorm where YG was waiting for her because he was worried. He sees her soo happy and knows it can't be because of Kwan since they studied today, so he assumed it's because of a boy and intends to talk to her tomorrow about her debut. Ji Eun just nods and goes straight to her bed.

In the morning, Ji Eun goes to YG but he sees her really tired so he calls Kwan and tells her that Ji Eun will skip school today. He tells her to go sleep and they will talk before her training begins.

Afterall, Ji Eun couldn't sleep and went to the practise room. She sings all her feelings out. Kwan was worried and therefore came to her dormitory. She knocked but because Ji Eun was practising, she wasn't able to open her room door. Kwan searched for Ji Eun then. While Kwan searches, Ji Eun was by YG, just when he begins to tell her about her dating restriction Kwan went by and heard it. She stopped and thought how pitiable for the person inside when suddenly Ji Eun comes crying out of the office. Ji Eun didn't see Kwan. Kwan hid herself when suddenly GD sees her and asks what a non trainee is doing here and how she was able to invade YG's dormitory. Before he was able to throw her out, she managed to talk to him in his room, well bigbangs living room. Even though Kwan hesitated at first but she trusted him. She told him almost everything and GD assured her "dating restriction means dating without being found out" she giggled by his pov and felt much better even though the dating restriction is not even on her.

Then she goes to Ji Eun's room again but like before she wasn't there... Kwan then thought where she would go if she is sad and immediately knows where she probably is. She quickly runs to the practise room and she was right. Ji Eun was dancing her heart out but since singing is her strengh not dancing, Kwan comes in and helps her dance. Even though Kwan is dancing only as her hobby especially kpop covers she is a great dancer.

After their awesome dance practise both are really tired and laughed their relieved hearts out. Even though Ji Eun does not know yet that Kwan knows about her dating restriction, she knows that something was bothering her eonnie.

In school, Ji Eun + twins class writes the test again. At lunch twins only talk with Ji Eun about the test until she finally explodes and yells at them to stop since she does not. want to hear anything at all about math anymore.. Then Kwan comes from behind and hugs her tightly as thanks that they studied together because her class had a surprise test as a revision about the theme they reviewed the day before. The hug Ji Eun does not know why but feels loved and better. Afterwards, Jeongmin complains about them hugging and wants one too. Everyone laughs when Ji Eun yells:" nooo, she is my eonnie!!"

After school Minwoo suddenly begs Ji Eun to come with him to a groupemeeting but because she has to go to training she can't.

So Ji Eun asks Kwan to go since he said it himself once that he wants Kwan to go with him so it wouldn't be as boring as before. Kwan has a freeday lucky for him and goes with him as she promised before. The guys were following her which was quite uncomfortable but Minwoo sees that and pulls her away from them, right next to him and tells them that they'll leave first. Girls and boys were angry for the 2 best looking people leaving.

Minwoo brings her to an ice parlor and buys chocolate for Kwan and vanilla for himself. They sit on swings at a little playground and talk.
"Nae, Kwan? Is Ji Eun in love with me? O.o" he suddenly asks. Kwans eyes widen and she chokes from her icecream.