Finally we meet.♥

Eonnie's push to my romance

Kwan lives since 1 year in Korea now. She just decided to stay and study there. Mainly to support her little dongsaeng she met through the internet who lives in Singapore but comes soon to Korea too, to be a trainee in YG entertainment.

Kwan POV
-looks at the clock-
*Why is her flight coming so late?*
-looks at the door-
*Ohoh people are coming out!*
3rd person POV
Screams and squeals of 2 girls fill the airport. Kyaaa!!
"Eonnie!!" "Dongsaeng!!"
They hug each other and go to a cafe to talk.
"How was your flight? Where are you going to live? What about YG? When will you start being a trainee?" Kwan bombers Ji Eun with questions.
Ji Eun still tired from the flight and excited that she is finally in Korea remembers something really important that her eyes widen. Kwan sees that and quickly asks what's wrong. Ji Eun stutters:" Wh...what time is it?" Kwan wrinkles her eyebrows and answers:" It's 4pm. Why??" Ji Eun totally shocked says:" Omo, Omo, Omo!! I've to be at the YG building at 5pm!! How long do we need to get there??!" Kwan sighs and says calmly:" Don't worry, my dear. We need maybe 30 minutes to YG from here so calm down and finish your cocoa. Then we'll take off to YG!" ^-^

At 4.20pm, they leave the cafe and go to YG. They arrive at 4.45pm in YG and are made to wait about an hour since the manager for trainees came to meet them at about 5.40pm. He apologized but Kwan was still angry because she thinks an entertainment should be punctual.

Anyways, he said Ji Eun will live in their dorms because it'd be easier to control her diet and training. She is going to transfer to a school for elites and some idols. Since no one should find out that Ji Eun is the new YG trainee, she gets to go to Kwan's school, W Academy, so Kwan could help her to cover up.
Then he dismissed both of them. He brings Ji Eun to her room which is really small but still cute. Afterwards, she had freetime and went out with Kwan. They went shopping and bought some kimbimbap. At Kwan's house, Ji Eun watches Running Man while Kwan is cooking dinner for them.

They eat on the couch while watching tv and talk a little.
"Are you excited to go to school tomorrow? (; " Kwan asks.
"Of course, I am!! But I have you so I'll be less nervous, I promise."
"Ahaha~ ok but you should know that I am studying in a different building and well our school is quite big. You need to tell me tomorrow where you'll be so I can pick you up, my princess."
"Yes, I will!" They finished the dinner and the leftovers of the kimbimbap, Ji Eun took them with her when Kwan drove her back to the dorms.

 

Ji Eun woke up especially early. She wore her new school uniform and met her Eonnie in front of the school gate. Kwan told her then where they should meet during their lunch break since Ji Eun hasn't received her timetable yet.

At the principals office, Ji Eun receives her timetable but because the principals loong speech, she was already late to class. On her way, she meets outside of the class someone in a suit. They get in together. The teacher signals her to come forward and introduce herself to class while 2 people pack their stuff... they look like twins. They are the Jo Twins from Boyfriend. Ji Eun fell in love at first sight in one of them. She got starstruck. Her heartbeat was so fast when he touched Ji Eun slightly to snap her out of her trance. She quickly regained consciousness again and introduced herself normally with of course letting out that she came to korea to become a trainee at YG.

Later on she gets to know from her classmates that both of them left because of a schedule of boyfriend, a boyband.

At lunch break, Ji Eun and Kwan meet in the cafeteria. While Ji Eun waits for Kwan at a table, she overhears some boys talking about Kwan who is like a queenka but not only because she is pretty but because she is very intelligent too since this is an elite school that makes her even more the best of elite students.

Ji Eun smiles silently by herself. Then Kwan arrives and the boys eyes widen by her arrival. Ji Eun giggles while taking the 2 tablets with food from Kwan. Kwan is slightly irritated by her smile but ignores it and starts to eat. Ji Eun gives Kwan her timetable when suddenly girls squealing fills the cafeteria.

The kingkas from the school arrived. Boyfriend came back from their schedule. Ji Eun's body is frozen. Kwan sees her dongsaeng staring at them and immediately recognises that Ji Eun must be in love in one of them. Kwan shrugs Ji Eun a little to snap her out and asks her whom she likes of them. Ji Eun says that she does not like anyone of them since she does not know them but Kwan knows that she is lying because she sees her blushing.

*Aigoo, don't lie to me.*
Lunch is almost ending so Kwan wants to bring Ji Eun to her next class when suddenly Jeongmin crashes into Ji Eun. Kwan gets mad at him and scolds him for not paying attention to his surroundings. She is probably the only girl who actually dares to go against the kingkas Boyfriend. That's why the boys got so irritated but while she scolds him, someone helped Ji Eun up. It is one of the twins. Kwan appreciates it and thanks him. Ji Eun blushing madly makes kwan smirk because now she knows whom she actually fell for. Kwan founds out that the twins attend almost every class with Ji Eun and tells them to take care of Ji Eun for her and lets them take Ji Eun to class.

 

In class, Jeongmin's fangirls are annoying Kwan with whispering in class how she dares to scold Jeongmin or little notes with -stay away from our mirror prince- on them. But this little bullying she is already used to it because with fame comes hate too. Because she is a scolarship student she does not pay anything to attend this school like the other rich students.

While in Ji Eun's class, Ji Eun is talking to the Jo twins. Kwangmin's bubbling personality suits Ji Eun and Youngmin's charisma is overflowing. After school both girls meet in front of the school gate. Kwan drives Ji Eun to her first training class and goes to work afterwards.

At Ji Eun's training in YG, she meets her sunbaes BigBang. They are fascinated by her emthusiasm and talent. They develope a good sunbae-hubae relationship. Ji Eun knows her Eonnie is a bigbang fan so she got her a GD autograph. No one knows her true character being a kpop fanatic except for Ji Eun and her international Facebook friends. Actually, she hardly learns for exams because she has to work and always stays up to be updated about her idols. But because she is always so sleepy because of that students and teachers think she works really hard for her scolarship.

After training, Ji Eun goes to sleep really tired. Next day in school, the teacher says that she has to do a class project for biology with Youngmin. So at lunchbreak Ji Eun sits with boyfriend at a table. When Kwan sees it she starts to smirk. She goes to them and sits next to Jeongmin and Donghyun. They greet her enthusiasticly but she ignores them and immediately talks to the twins. How they do in school and other stuff. They are like interrogated by her. Youngmin feels too pressured and can't stand it so he nudges Minwoo at the side and asks for help.

Minwoo sighs and says he'll only help them out if they borrow him a dvd he has always wanted. They agreed and Minwoo instantly starts their rescue.
"Nae nae, Noona Noona!! You are so cool. A lot of my friends like you. Can you come with me next time on a groupdate? The girls who like me are so annoying, I like the type of Noona more.<33"
Kwan frowns of Minwoo's interruption and answers him:.....